Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. (1350 Views)

Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling / Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO / Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. by Jenny2u(f): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dreaded hacktivist group, Anonymous has reportedly hacked database of the Nigerian police, revealed their details, and issued president Buhari a 72hours ultimatum to grant the requests of #EndSARS protesters or face consequences.

The Anonymous group also claimed to have hacked several Government websites as protests against police brutality in Nigeria.

This is coming in the wake of ongoing #EndSARS protests across the country against the SARS/SWAT tactical unit of the Nigerian Police Force over its brutality, illegal arrest, extortion, extra-judicial killings, among others.

Anonymous had created a dedicated Twitter handle for its Nigerian operations on October 5, 2020, warning President Muhammadu Buhari to heed the demands of the protesters.

Last night, October 15, Anonymous revealed that it has successfully hacked multiple government websites in solidarity with Nigerians for the violence of the police against protesters.

“Anonymous hacks multiple government websites in solidarity with #EndSARS protestors and retribution for violence by police,” the group tweeted.

Although, they did not specify which websites were hacked, the Nigerian police’s website was down as at 12:21 am on Thursday............SEE MORE HERE AND WATCH THE VIDEOS HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>https://gistzone24..com/2020/10/anonymous-hacks-nigerian-police.html

Re: Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. by protests: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
I think this thread will let people know who Anonymous is.
FYI, they came out after years of hibernation during George Floyd protests
Anonymous begged them at that time to give some pepper for our bad leaders' eyes
Those guys acted like they didn't hear
Hmmn, midnight yesterday, they delivered.
He that has a phone, let him hear what the #EndSARS is saying to the world.

72 hours tick-tock, tick-tock
Re: Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
They should pls help me lock out gtbank workers from their servers..
Let them help me to ground their operations for a week so they can feel my pain...
How can you debit me 10,000 out of 10500 I have in my account? They said 8 working days to reverse a dispense error, now it is 10working days..
Na hunger go kill all of una for gtbank o...

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nice
Fxck buhari
Re: Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. by curfew: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
You still don't realise it.

Buhari died in 2017. Forget all these shenanigans.

What you have today in Aso Rock is a mask wearer that is deceiving himself upanda.
Re: Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. by Kingnutts(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
this will lead to the revolution we foresee... Make una no lose guard.. My generation get better page for book or history. .
Re: Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. by CilicMarin: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Comedians!
Re: Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. by curfew: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
What you people should hack is
Aso Rock
CBN
NNPC
and
DPR
Re: Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. by GeneralStan(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Really wish I could hack too
Re: Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
CilicMarin:
Comedians!
keep shouting comedians on anonymous forum
show face for twitter or street and talk anyhow
keep decieving yourself

Btw
shout torgba 10 times and be happy
Re: Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. by CilicMarin: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
keep shouting comedians on anonymous forum
show face for twitter or street and talk anyhow
keep decieving yourself

Btw
shout torgba 10 times and be happy

Opiaoku , go and sell your recharge card...
Re: Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
CilicMarin:

Opiaoku , go and sell your recharge card...
e pain am well well tongue

Buhari is a criminal terrorist

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. by Rhapsodia: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
Okay cheesy

If this is true...I support them.
Revolution Now
Re: Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. by NoPlaceLike(f): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lol
Re: Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. by Mynd44: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2020

(1)

#EndSARS: How SARS Killed a Rivpoly lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe. (video) / Lagos Will Save Between 400-500 Billion In 10 Years If They Remove Alpha Beta / Nigerian Army Promotes 421 Soldiers, See Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.