Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO (4341 Views)

Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Please don't watch if you're in a public office grin you go just laugh like mad man o.

A caller who claims to be Major General Isaac of 66 Batalion of the Biafran army called the IPOB community radio on the 29th of June 2021 reacting to the arrest of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. He stated that the IPOB and their armed wing (unknown gunmen) will follow their leader's order which he told them to ferment trouble if he is arrested a second time. He then threatened Britain, Nigeria and all APC leaders they all have 72 hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0dL6t0oesE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
A broadcast from our cartoon broadcaster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by NigeriaZoo: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Please don't watch if you're in a public office grin you go just laugh like mad man o

Are you employed, do you own a business or is your sole work to open up juvenile posts taunting and mocking your ONE Nigeria compatriots?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by syrecookie: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by richeeyo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mad dot in a circle

1 Like

Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by vedaxcool(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin grin grin I keep urging nlanders to hug an ipob today, they are in despair and must be shown sinparty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin I keep urging nlanders to hug an ipob today, they are in despair and must be shown sinparty.

Why are they not seeing this thread na

1 Like

Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

But bro did u watch the video grin
There was some comic relief added at the middle. I swear u go laugh fall for ground

3 Likes

Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by nlreserve: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

Speaking up for me by killing my brothere who are police men when his sister is also a police woman

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by adadike(f): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Speaking up for me by killing my brothere who are police men when his sister is also a police woman
I wonder o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by nlreserve: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

When the police and army start obstructing those protecting their people from the Fulani herdsmen attacks, what do you expect?

You don't want to protect my people against Fulani herdsmen and if I try to protect them, you begin to attack me. Should I sit and be looking at you?

Stop being sentimental. I'm not even from there but I don't like how Nigerian security don't protect the people but go after those who volunteered to protect them from the menace of Fulani herdsmen .

Did you see how Gana was wasted in Benue? The only person who could challenge those Fulani herdsmen. Today, no one has been able to replace him.

1 Like

Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by History555: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Please don't watch if you're in a public office grin you go just laugh like mad man o.

Fake phone call. I can bet you made the call to draw traffic. The same way you made a video that ipob burnt a mosque in nwewi and even interviewed one of ur friends pretending to be a muslim. When people called u out that there is no mosque in nwewi, you then claimed someone sent you the video. The same video that u shot.
Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
When the police and army start obstructing those protecting their people from the Fulani herdsmen attacks, what do you expect?

You don't want to protect my people against Fulani herdsmen and if I try to protect them, you begin to attack me. Should I sit and be looking at you?

Stop being sentimental. I'm not even from there but I don't like how Nigerian security don't protect the people but go after those who volunteered to protect them from the menace of Fulani herdsmen .

Did you see how Gana was wasted in Benue? The only person who could challenge those Fulani herdsmen. Today, no one has been able to replace him.

Have ESN showed any record of stopping killer herdsmen instead of killing cows in videos

1 Like

Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by nlreserve: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Have ESN showed any record of stopping killer herdsmen instead of killing cows in videos
How do you expect them to function better when your useless security men are obstructing them?
Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
How do you expect them to function better when your useless security men are obstructing them?

Before the obstruction from the inception

1 Like

Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by nlreserve: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Before the obstruction from the inception
wise up. An attempt is better than none.

Tell the Nigerian securities to start defending the people from Fulani herdsmen and you won't see security outfits being formed here and there.
Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
wise up. An attempt is better than none.

Tell the Nigerian securities to start defending the people from Fulani herdsmen and you won't see security outfits being formed here and there.

ESN is the unknown gunmen and was never created in our favor and we all know. Nnamdi Kanu do broadcast that we should pray for them that they succeed. Nnamdi Kanu do hashtag them together with ESN on twitter.
The killing of police men by unknown gunmen started immediately after the 40 days ultimatum by Nnamdi Kanu for police checkpoint to cease existence in Igbo land.
The police killed unknown gunmen with their charms but ESN killed their native doctor for impotent charms.

ESN is the unknown gunmen

2 Likes

Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by nlreserve: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

ESN is the unknown gunmen and was never created in our favor and we all know. Nnamdi Kanu do broadcast that we should pray for them that they succeed. Nnamdi Kanu do hashtag them together with ESN on twitter.
The killing of police men by unknown gunmen started immediately after the 40 days ultimatum by Nnamdi Kanu for police checkpoint to cease existence in Igbo land.
The police killed unknown gunmen with their charms but ESN killed their native doctor for impotent charms.

ESN is the unknown gunmen
F9

You don't know how it all started. Or you are hiding the truth
Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
F9

You don't know how it all started. Or you are hiding the truth

I still challenge u to show me one result of ESN
Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
History555:

Fake phone call. I can bet you made the call to draw traffic. The same way you made a video that ipob burnt a mosque in nwewi and even interviewed one of ur friends pretending to be a muslim. When people called u out that there is no mosque in nwewi, you then claimed someone sent you the video. The same video that u shot.
As if u people don't do chestbeating on a normal. Since his arrest all the unknown gunmen has disappeared grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown gunmen gives Buhari 72hours to free Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by ebisole(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
You people are under estimating these threats , I have seen all this in my dreams , trouble is coming , screenshot this and save it , big trouble , very heavy one , people leaving in the south east should watch and pray , May God save us all

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs / Remember The ESN Camp Destroyed Yesterday See Their Dead Body - VIDEOS / I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.