Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) (60628 Views)

Breaking : Armed Dss Chase After Falana As He Escapes Sowore From Court (video) / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) / Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
stop mentioning south south in your statement,speak for yourself and tribe if you are truly from SS.

Am from Asaba delta state,so you are not speaking for the whole SS.

I don't care about you thought about Biafra.

For now everyone should carry his cross.

Oh really,well guess what you're not speaking for the whole South South nor Delta either .

Well just so you might know I'm from Ogwashiuku alright.

Besides,you owe me a thank you for the compliments earlier.

So speak for yourself and not for the whole of Okpanam,Summit,etc,Asaba,Delta nor South South.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Hedonisco: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
Sowore, you deserve better after all the sacrifices you have done for this nation. I say a big thank you to him but I think this is a fight for a different generation.

He played a part in sparking the minds for this movement but he should stay back. Let them so their things.

And he also played his part in foisting the disastrous Buhari regime on Nigeria, which invalidates whatever 'sacrifices' he might have made in the past. For that he will never be forgiven, he will die in infamy. Like anyone else who supported or facilitated Buhari's emergence in 2015 and re-rigging in 2019. Forgiving these types of people would be a mortal sin. Anyone who played a part in foisting this unprecedented Buhari plague on the country deserves the worst fate possible.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by tot(f): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
SmartyPants:

that's a baby of less than 20...let her be

Lol. Even teenagers have sense.
Being less than 20 does not mean a person should not have sense. People need to be set straight when it comes to certain comments.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by benitwater(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=94972072] grin grin
This is a Deep and Serious Message..
[/quotehope and pray it's end well for Nigerians and Nigeria!]

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by tot(f): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
KayodeAdeyemi9:
S.

Uncle, do you want to blind us with these massive pictures? Abeg now.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by CioAngels(f): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
A very big shame to Nigeria Labour Congress. Have they now seen that Nigerians can come out to protest meaningfully without labour calling them out. Of course Nigerians aware that Labour's tactics is to always use Nigerian workers/youths as collateral to get huge sums of money from the government. This should be an eye opener for workers/youths to know that they don't really need compromisers to be a stumbling blocks to their existence anymore.

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Kaylet: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
Unite with you yorubas?

Please don't repeat this nonsense again.

You think it's just one tribe that's involved. Show us pictures of yourself protesting.

Please let this be the last time you'll abuse SW.

You get toxic because of beerparlour news rather than looking beyond what you heard: simply because of the future. Let's love ourselves (we're educative and religious people but it's not reflecting in us)

Same thing your fathers did, that made the country not to move forward. You want to join their path.

Protest moves on, my fellow colleagues.
Till we achieve our goals

10 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Farki: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
I thought Sowore was the remote controller of the protest.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Kaylet: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hedonisco:

And he also played his part in foisting the disastrous Buhari regime on Nigeria, which invalidates whatever 'sacrifices' he might have made in the past. For that he will never be forgiven, he will die in infamy. Like anyone else who supported or facilitated Buhari's emergence in 2015 and re-rigging in 2019. Forgiving these types of people would be a mortal sin. Anyone who played a part in foisting this unprecedented Buhari plague on the country deserves the worst fate possible.

So you don't make mistakes.
Once a person realises his mistake. Let's him be placed under observation while he's welcomed.

We need them.

Let's move forward.
Keep hate aside.

He might have been used but he now stands for something.

I've listen to this guy severally, he has something to deliver.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by autonomous22: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
SmartPolician:
Sowore should never have joined politics

I don't know who advised him.

He should have maintained the path of activism

You are right.. I like him alot, I like how vocal he's... But joining politics was a wrong move.

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Kayharry(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Reckyd123(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Impressive. Way to go

quote author=Nemere2020 post=94971371]#EndSARS protesters in Abuja reject the company of Omoleye Sowore who came to join them; insist they do not want politicians among them.

#AIT #AITNEWS #EndPoliceBrutalityinNigeria

https://twitter.com/AIT_Online/status/1316706996389896197?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XpNymShJ1I[/quote]
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by loveth360(f): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kaylet:

Please don't repeat this nonsense again.

You think it's just one tribe that's involved. Show us pictures of yourself protesting.

Please let this be the last time you'll abuse SW.

You get toxic because of beerparlour news rather looking beyond that because of the future.

Same thing your fathers did, that made the country not to move forward. You want to join their path.

Protest moves on, my fellow colleagues.
Till we achieve our goals
Nobody is uniting with yorubas.

Come and beat me,i dey my house.

And your fathers that didn't do same,how did it made the country to move forward.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by olu77(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
SmartPolician:
Sowore should never have joined politics

I don't know who advised him.

He should have maintained the path of activism

You are right.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by nemynely(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lipscomb:
Nigerians don wise.We only need to unite in southern Nigeria.

Too late in the day, I'm afraid undecided
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by onward4life(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
BruncleZuma:

You can use a web app http://wigflip.com/signbot/ or create yours on Adobe After Effects.

Thanks bro

#endsars jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by promisedeco(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
"Support us on twitter" gringrin
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by AfricanWahala(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
olasaad:
Yes that is good we don't want politicians coolbefore you know it now Atiku and Tinubu will join
angry
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by thesilentman(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
All we need is unity,until then,we can't achieve anything tangible.See my signature.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by wherewere2wear(f): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy Good for him ..one said support us from Twitter
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by greensandy: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Miracle2020:
Who they want decieve? We know that Sowore, Atiku, Peter Obi are the people that paid the 77millions to the account of the protesters.
Good business.

God bless you! The protests is more than what they are claiming it is, it is politically motivated. Their end is near.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by bluefilm: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
A very good move.

Next thing you know the Sowore will use this protest IN his CV when next he runs for one useless political office or another.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by hekkyboi: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
VaselineCrew:
This man has been protesting since his youth, even now, he leaves the comfort of America (A country Nigerians are dying to go to), to come to Nigeria to protest.

What is his reward for all this?

He gets cursed by his own people, while they make songs for "Jagagban"

This life is funny, but solace is that God judges all.
he might hijack it and the course we are fighting for could be in jeopardy.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by engrchykae(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
Unite with you yorubas?
sars kills both Yoruba boys and Igbo boys.
Don't try to bring divide and rule here.
There is line you don't cross in oppressing the people.
That line is "when you weaponise hunger and create artificial hopelessness"
Youths started saying school na scam.
You think it's just a slangs.
It means they have lost hope in the system.
The rise of youth leaders such as sowore and nnamdi kanu spelt doom for the Nigeria system.
The government have crossed the line.
You have been hearing that we are sitting on a keg of gunpowder.
This is it.
This will reset Nigeria,students of political science will use it as project

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Segkem2013(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
cool
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by FlordFlorez(m): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Thank u God for waking us up. We have now found our voice. We stood our ground, no shaking. We don't need any polithiefians especially those involved in installing buhari and castigating Nnamdi Kanu.

#SoroSokeWerey
#ReformPoliceNow
#EndAllFormsOfCorruption
#MakeNigeriaGreatAgain
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Kaylet: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:

And your fathers that didn't do same,how did it made the country to move forward.

My dear, I'm sorry. I don't mean to beat you in your house that's if you have one or do you harm.

Just teasing you, I'm sorry.
But please, we don't need your hatred speech on the Southwestern people of Nigeria.

We didn't choose to be here: if we had the opportunity, many of us will choose other continents.

We can't achieve nothing if we continue to live based on what we have heard.

You went to school for many reasons, think about it.

I've spoken to you as a brother.

Leave hate.
Stay away from hatred.

Stand for the right course

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by greensandy: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:

Yorubas don't need Ibos too.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by engrchykae(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
drololaaof:
But Sowore started it ,I partake in zoom webinar he hosted before the ,# endsars
leave sowore jare,na confirm i.diot.
He remembered revolution after the list of ministers came out and his name wasn't there.
He expected to be settled as a loser in a presidential election as is obtainable during the pdp days.
He is a fool
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Donspicey: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
Who care if you are from south west.

Carry your unity begging comot.

Asa Nwa no too reason wetin don happen bfr wey d yorubas betray igbos dat one don pass....

For we to win dis battle all of us down south need to unite againt d North.....

We gas let dem knw say we fit survive wit out dem.....

The only tin wey dey bother me na my xtians brodas wey come frm dos northern states nd if u check am well u go see say dem no even dey happy say dem dey share dem states wit dos core northerners.....

Am frm SE bt gat no time for tribal sentiment....

Ahead Ahead......

#EndBadGovt

NigeriaMustBeGreatAgain....

*Peace*

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by CioAngels(f): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
EmmyDJourno:
God bless the NigerianYouth

This is our finest hour
I am so delighted with their shoe of strength and resolve to make us proud. The next is to tell the Senate president and his groups who are selling employment spaces in federal government offices to the highest bidders using the numbers of those that past interviews. The ones that past on merit were unemployed. The Southern, none fulanis from the north do have right to get employment in government, MDAs because it is not meant for only the fulanis and the nigeriens as we learn'nt. They will be ready then because I learn'nt women are planning to go unclad for any group that says MDAs jobs are not for the poor peoples children. Mr Raji Fashola said youth should go learn vocation because there were No white collar jobs, unknown to people that they were keeping the white collar jobs for their pass or fail children. What happened to those he told to learn vocation, No empowerment, No light, No tools. Vampire leaders.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / Atiku Abubakar As A Young Customs Officer In Early 80s (Throwback Photo) / Fate Of 7 Governors Uncertain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.