Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) (60622 Views)

Breaking : Armed Dss Chase After Falana As He Escapes Sowore From Court (video) / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) / Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by loveth360(f): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
Donspicey:

Hmmmmm,,,,make i no fake u Nigeria no fit End now oooooo......we don too enta our selves wey be say we no fit disintegrate now......

To avoid wat happened 1967-1970 we just ve to embrace Restructuring.....

Wish say i fit see u so as to enlighten u more abt why naija no fit separate now.....

Naija mata deep pass ocean.....

Well Bubu don mk our Eyes clear....

Welll jst dey watch sha....2020 get many package for dis generation

Jst dey watch oooooo.....Endsars na jst d first step......

Asa mk i stop here......
Restructuring you will never get.

It is easier for Nigeria to divide than you getting restructuring.
As yourself why didn't nigeria keep the Aburi Accord.what is the different between it and the restructuring you want today.

Tell me what made you believe that nigeria no fit disintegrate now?.

Just tell me you guy are afraid of self rule because this is 2020 not 1967.

#Endsars

#Endnigeria.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
The protesters have common sense. Buhari is actually waiting for Sowore to join...some people are looking for loop holes at the moment. I like Sowore but he should "dey his dey"...

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by tesppidd: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

It's your type that brought BuhariAPC into Power and the country never move forward but backwards since 2015. The stone dead cadaver was sold to you as "man of integrity" ..!
Hope you're lucky enough to clinch any of the 99% job slots given to his Hausafulanikanuri Muslims since 2015. If not...ya suffer head go long
I can feed you with 3 square meals for the next 30 years meathead.

In case you have forgotten, Nigeria's problems did not start in 2015.

Since 1995, 80 percent of Nigerians have lived below the poverty line and below 1 dollar per day.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by dederocs(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Looks like you were unable to comprehend what you read.

Take it or leave it,Biafra would be a great country if only it'll be a reality, probably the best in Africa,even I will welcome it,we South South will gladly welcome it buy unfortunately it can't be a reality,if it'll be a reality it would've been years ago,and there would've been no EndSARS protest today but it can't be achieved even Ojukwu knew that.
Meanwhile I ain't begging you for unity because you're speaking for just yourself, majority of Biafra agitators are already after the, Restructuring, Ending Buhari government and ending of SARS.
But you can still continue with your aim,you know,but don't leave other things behind while doing that because that drive will never be a reality.

Oh urrhh,nice hips though,nice lips and nose too.
Biafra is for Igbo speaking people, not the entire south south, biafra is for ibo's, no south south wants to join biafra, we have our own people.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gondonu:
grin Seperating the chaff from the wheat.After all, Sowore also contributed in no small measure toward enthroning this shit Nigeria is fighting today.

Of course BUHARI IS SHIT ..REAL SHIT..
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Donspicey: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
Restructuring you will never get.

It is easier for Nigeria to divide than you getting restructuring.
As yourself why didn't nigeria keep the Aburi Accord.what is the different between it and the restructuring you want today.

Tell me what made you believe that nigeria no fit disintegrate now?.

Just tell me you guy are afraid of self rule because this is 2020 not 1967.

#Endsars

#Endnigeria.

sha dey watch......if u don tour Nigeria u for understand a bit of wat am saying......

I repeat d mata too deep....

Make we sha leave mata fr mathias nd allow 2020 do im Job.....

Even Buhari sef neva knw wetin wan happen.....
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Sewgon79(m): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
Good news

If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this; #RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Sewgon79(m): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
teamsynergy:
They keep saying this movement has no focus...

The mission is crystal clear

No infiltration is allowed

If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this; #RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
Nobody is uniting with yorubas.

Come and beat me,i dey my house.

And your fathers that didn't do same,how did it made the country to move forward.

I understand your pains. But it's well

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by OKorowanta: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gondonu:
grin Seperating the chaff from the wheat.After all, Sowore also contributed in no small measure toward enthroning this shit Nigeria is fighting today.

He was the commander in chief of all protest..
It just shows 95% of the #EndSars protesters don't even know what they want.
They are just out for the fun of it...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by SmartPolician: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ikennablue:
then who should?

Personally i like Sowore. Tho i don't know much about him. But if the good ones among us are shying away from politics then the bad ones will take over and they'll keep making stupid and useless decisions that will determine our everyday lives

No good person can win election in today's Nigeria unless it is cleaned up.

No good person can
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by africandollar: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
Old man up it.

U go just open your mouth waaa dey spill any content. Keep hoping for a better life for your country while uttering divisive statements like yours...for once several parts of the country are coming together with one motive and in response all you can do is utter childish remarks angry

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kaylet:

Don't be left alone.
Don't be left aside.
Don't be among the haters.
Don't live for hatred.

We all know the truth, when we see it.
The past is gone. In war, they'll only speak about the time of the event not the bloodshed.

I feel your pain:

I know the pain of loosing the loved ones.
I know the pain of injustice.
I know the pain of being scammed.
I know the pain of a fail system.

If everyone is considering your thought, we won't move forward.

I beg you God's name and because of love. Let the past be moved behind us. This is a new generation:

Let's move forward.
We are different from what our parents are.

If outside the country, the white don't like us, what happens to us within our country.

#Endsars
#Endswat
#Endpolicebrutality
#reformpolice
#restruturethecountry
#.
#..

Thanks so much for this

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
africandollar:

U go just open your mouth waaa dey spill any content. Keep hoping for a better life for your country while uttering divisive statements like yours...for once several parts of the country are coming together with one motive and in response all you can do is utter childish remarks angry

You should know she is pained and you should understand her justification for such response. It's well with us all.

A new dawn

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by RPG2020(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
SmartPolician:

Una na name, place, animal, place or thing?

grin grin

Na Una name
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by bejeria101(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
olasaad:
Yes that is good we don't want politicians coolbefore you know it now Atiku and Tinubu will join

Anybody older than Nigeria should forget 2023

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by loveth360(f): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Donspicey:

sha dey watch......if u don tour Nigeria u for understand a bit of wat am saying......

I repeat d mata too deep....

Make we sha leave mata fr mathias nd allow 2020 do im Job.....

Even Buhari sef neva knw wetin wan happen.....

So you know that nobody knows what will happen but you have conclude that nigeria can never divide now.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by omoharry(f): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
I know the truth hurts.

Are you yorubas no more rejoicing that nigeria army killed our brothers.
Get over yourself that is about to be consumed by hatred .I am not Yoruba but from the South south region

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Donspicey: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
So you know that nobody knows what will happen but you have conclude that nigeria can never divide now.

Lolss,,,,i said Bubu no even knw wetin wan happen,,,,,

Jst get am for mind say d protest is beyound #EndSarz.....

Wia u pin sef?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by loveth360(f): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
omoharry:
Get over yourself that is about to be consumed by hatred .I am not Yoruba but from the South south region
Who care where you from
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
dederocs:

Biafra is for Igbo speaking people, not the entire south south, biafra is for ibo's, no south south wants to join biafra, we have our own people.

I would've loved to reply you as you're hoping I would but,I need a nap my fellow Nigerian grin cheesy

Talk to you tomorrow.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Ijaya123: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
delusion yoruba man.

Yes everyone is living in yoruba land,no body is in other regions.

You might want to ask yourself why the influx of other regions into Yoruba land on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lipscomb:
Nigerians don wise.We only need to unite in southern Nigeria.
which Nigerians don wise?the day citizens protest in their various states against bad governance from their silly governors,senators and house of reps/assembly members is the day I'll believe we are wise.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by loveth360(f): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ijaya123:

You might want to ask yourself why the influx of other regions into Yoruba land on a daily basis.
That is why everybody is in yoruba land.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by dasparrow: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by BabaO2: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
Unite with you yorubas?
what is this local girl saying? Who come originate the protest, even the 1960 independence.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Slynation(m): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Cmanforall:
Really?

I read Delta state rejected 1.5million naira the governor gave them for food.

We are wising up.

I wish this is election period, most of the corrupt politicians would have been booted out.
Yes oO... Even Akwa Ibom youths rejected 4million from governor udom grin that was when I know we the youths are serious about this.....For the first time, I can boldly say I proud of Nigerian youths.....!!

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
SmartPolician:
Sowore should never have joined politics

I don't know who advised him.

He should have maintained the path of activism

Who are you to say what another adult SHOULD do and SHOULDN'T do if it is not illegal? Activists movements have leaders and they become leaders through elections. Besides, a politician is also a citizen facing problems other citizens face. You may think his action of joining politics is a misstep today but a few months or years down the line public opinion changes. I have seen it too many times. No be this country wey we dey wey Atiku with his ruined reputation contest with millions of the masses supporting him? Shey Gani no contest for presidency for this country? What about Fela? Did he not start a party and run for office even as an activist? It did not take away their credibility as activists. What makes Sowore's case different?

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by dederocs(m): 3:59am On Oct 16, 2020
PriestDaniz:

I would've loved to reply you as you're hoping I would but,I need a nap my fellow Nigerian grin cheesy

Talk to you tomorrow.
Ojukwu vision for biafra was for ibo's only, or don't you know history, and see how biafra was initiated and why?

It was a safe haven for ibo's, South south has been in existence for thousands of years before biafra, it is only ignorant people that includes other tribes in your biafra...not so many people will be proud to associate itself with the group...it was borne out of desperation for survival.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by magicminister: 5:41am On Oct 16, 2020
loveth360:
Unite with you yorubas?

Stop tribalism! We are more united than ever now!!!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Olamusty289: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2020
Para mode activated ����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-FRSC Boss Buys Off Govt’s 7-day Old N13m Jeep As Scrap, Paying N150,000 / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.