Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks (51882 Views)

Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Sewgon79(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

With what is going on I think we can be great after all. But for us to be great we need to exclude Northern Nigeria and Yoruba Muslims. They are enemies of NIGERIA!!

If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this; #RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY

2 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by SeriouslySense(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
Yes, this is when people are thinking, and believe in themselves, they find solutions
fishmonger1:
Nice concept

1 Like

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Where are the likes of bakara and falana?

I miss Gani.
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Kylce042(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Tyrants don't learn from Fallen Tyrants. They keep thinking they can win till they are consumed by the Dragon's fire under the rubbles of the Red Keep like Cersei

Abokiii!

1 Like

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by MoneyTrees(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Even @righteousness has admitted that #EndSARS is logical & classy but one @Goat& YAMTheory is busy displaying his arrant naivety grin

God help em pvssy ass niggarrr people grin

Righteousness89:
grin grin

I Doff my Hat For the Protesters..
The Peaceful Organization put in place is Silent but Top Notch!

I Salute Nigerians..
Our Sisters and Brothers must be alive to see Visions and Actualize Dream..

May we also Ensure Preparation For our Soul in Eternity..

GOD Bless Nigerians!
GOD Bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Sagay212: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
I think youth corpers should wear their uniforms and join the protest all over nigeria. These useless politicians must listen to the people by force . We did not vote you to do anything you like. We voted you to listen and serve the people.

What will it cost a reasonable and sensible leader to listen to the people and just do what is right to pacify the masses. This is what you get when you vote illiterates into power.

2 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by solonubinho(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Tyrants don't learn from Fallen Tyrants. They keep thinking they can win till they are consumed by the Dragon's fire under the rubbles of the Red Keep like Cersei

The Russian Revolution started out as peaceful protests before the state sponsored police began attacking protesters. What did Tsar Nicholas III do? he kept mute. He refused to address the country. The same thing is playing out. In the end, Lenin and the Bolsheviks hijacked the country and wiped out Tsar Nicholas III and his immediate family, putting an end to the 300 year rule of the Romanov dynasty. Patterns are always the same, tyrants never learn.

8 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Adaorababy:
The battle now is onto another level
Them wey dey government don see the real next level. Not the type they preached
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Sagay212: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
What the people sending the thugs don't understand is that by the time the thugs come to their senses and understand the real enemies, they'll join the protesters and it will be very easy to identify and fish out the enemies who once settled them to disrupt protest. By then it will be too late and brutal for the useless, cursed politicians.

1 Like

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by OwenJesse27(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by elonize(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Nice.
My most happiest time of this protest was when I saw where the youths pursued Sowore alele...
They were shouting at him, "GO AWAY",
We don't want you here.
We don't want you or any politician.
GO away before we change am for you.
If you want to support us, go do so on twitter.... just GO AWAY!!
These are the ones that want a good and better Nigeria, not some criminals and fraudsters using protest as bojuboju.
Up Correct Naija Youths...
WE MOVEEEEEE!!!
are u serious,dem pursue am?
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by dasparrow: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Very well organized protest. Kudos to all the protesters and their organizers. Positive change must come to Nigeria! Out with the old, in with the new! Aluta Continua!

#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

1 Like

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by dasparrow: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
solonubinho:

The Russian Revolution started out as peaceful protests before the state sponsored police began attacking protesters. What did Tsar Nicholas III do? he kept mute. He refused to address the country. The same thing is playing out. In the end, Lenin and the Bolsheviks hijacked the country and wiped out Tsar Nicholas III and his immediate family, putting an end to the 300 year rule of the Romanov dynasty. Patterns are always the same, tyrants never learn.

Thanks for the history lesson. Never knew this.

2 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by dasparrow: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sagay212:
I think youth corpers should wear their uniforms and join the protest all over nigeria. These useless politicians must listen to the people by force . We did not vote you to do anything you like. We voted you to listen and serve the people.

What will it cost a reasonable and sensible leader to listen to the people and just do what is right to pacify the masses. This is what you get when you vote illiterates into power.

Well said!
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
8y88y8:
End NIGERIA

Haba grin grin grin
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by doggedfighter(f): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
k2money:

Hello buddy, now I know where you stand. But it remains small for you to make sense before you add that your trash.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by doggedfighter(f): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Acidosis:

Wahala for who collect 1k from politicians. grin grin

Serious wahala grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Kwara1stson: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Yenefer:
I hate reading ur comment
very boring n meaningless comment. he want to trend

1 Like

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Ennybouy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
God bless the brains behind the organization and bless each and every minds that started this movement from scratch!

Now the Youths are READY.
No Retreat, No Surrender.
Way To Go.

#ReformNigeriaIsAllWeAskFor
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Vulcan24(m): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
I recall the fall of yemen and how it was from this grumbling, some youths decided to take up millitary training to defend themselves against the govt and Saudi Arabia

U see Nigeria is tottering on the brink of instability

Govt should consider crisis management now and diplomacy not allowing soldiers to escalate the tense situation with inflammatory speeches

Pls students of USIP ..... advise the govt

1 Like

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
This is getting real

1 Like

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by yemi1504: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Private security teams are now at Ikeja Alausa and Lekki Protests to ward off any further attacks from Thugs. This is coming shortly after the Alausa protesters were attacked this morning by thugs reportedly sponsored by the State. The Policemen on duty stood and watched while the thugs attacked protesters without lifting a finger to protect those they swore to protect. These response by the youths show they are very organized and up to any prank the Government may throw at them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-EBoRpGdX4

We die here men! Lol, Kudos to the youths of this generation, I am proud to be in this generation!

1 Like

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by EMMY76: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Very impressive u don't want to joke with naija youths when they made up their minds to do something.

2 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Kingspin(m): 12:15am On Oct 16, 2020
One of the best things ever happened in Nigeria.

Kudos of good people

2 Likes

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by shadeyinka(m): 3:43am On Oct 16, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Nice.
My most happiest time of this protest was when I saw where the youths pursued Sowore alele...
They were shouting at him, "GO AWAY",
We don't want you here.
We don't want you or any politician.
Why are you wearing Revolution Now shirt?
You are supposed to be wearing EndSARS.
Sowore, get away from here,
We don't need you
GO away before we change am for you.
If you want to support us, go do so on twitter....
Just GO AWAY!!
Yele was just blabbing, he couldn't say any words that makes sense other than, 'I am here so you won't be killing yourselves or people supporting you bla bla bla' 

These are the ones that want a good and better Nigeria, not some criminals and fraudsters using protest as bojuboju.
Up Correct Naija Youths...
WE MOVEEEEEE!!!
Is Sowore's crime that he participated in the last election as a youth?
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2020
#End Nigeria, Let everyone go In peace.....
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by rollandben(m): 8:45am On Oct 16, 2020
Walai, no place to hide do them anymore. we go dig am to the end of the root

1 Like

Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Fourwinds: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lovelies1:
Those sodom and gomorrah protester should better back out of this protest cause the root of africa have no room for them
Bastard homosexuals
hope all is well
Re: Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks by Lovelies1: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fourwinds:
hope all is well

All is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Drugs Husband, Sets Him Ablaze / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) / Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.