Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,941 members, 7,824,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It (54322 Views)

Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by juman(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
People of useless generation are disgrace to nigeria.
One nigeria is a fraud.

Buhari has failed nigeria.
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by ejimatic: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Islie:
EndSARS: Police officer, who championed formation of SARS during Buhari’s military regime, says he regrets forming it

Mr Kwajafa, in an interview with BBC Hausa Service Thursday program, said SARS was formed when the then military head of state Muhammadu Buhari ordered the then Inspector-General of Police, Etim Inyang, to come up with a strategy to fight rampant armed-robbery incidents in the country.

THE PREMIUM TIMES
. SARS was a source of revenue for the Nigerian police force as money made by the SARS boys was shared by all in the force including their superior officers....On an occasion the SARS men used the account of a lady in another place to receive money from their victims at Eerin Ile on the road to Kwara State from Osogbo...It is ridiculous that Nigeria has police unit whose members are tax collectors on the road in 20th century
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by JBL316: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
chriskosherbal:
complete cycle

Bubu is a vicious cycle!

Never Again!
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Reference(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
And that is what will happen to the so called SWAT in five, ten, twenty years. So we can see that solutions do not lie in the creation of institutions but in the running of them.

If the objectives of running institutions cannot be held in an even keel over extended periods of time and over several governments then it immediately indicates structural problems.

For the only thing that can hold them together despite changes in political manifestos, goverment policies and leadership is a unified/universal set of values all of society agrees to. And the process of making continuous, albeit minute changes so that indtitutions meet the evolving desires of the people is what we call restructuring.

The product (hate to use this word because restructuring really has no end game) is what is called 'the state of the nation' or in lay man's terms, how is Nigeria faring. No leader since independence has bothered about the 'state of the nation'. That is why for example, as in this case, a security organisation can stray so far from its original course, mandate and core principles and leadership after leadership has failed to notice until it has exploded.

The process of restructuring if part of our national subculture will have seen and fixed it way back.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by aspirebig: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Story.

Most of these guys have run out of ideas to move the country forward.

SARS is another strategy to reduce southern population, if not, is SARS this brutal in the north? just like fulani herdsmen killing too.
The non Nigerians are invited from across Africa to come and claim one northern Nigeria State and then are recruited into choice positions that real #Nigerians by birth can only dream of.

Please stop paying our Senators #36,000,000 monthly for sleeping,sitting and looking or arguing. Why running a bogus government with Chinese loan?
Minimum wage is N30,000 and many governors are not even paying it. Graduates are being offered teaching jobs of 15,000 monthly. Former governors are earning 10,000,000 as pension for looting the state for 4 or 8 years as the case may be. While old pensioners are not paid.

We have to protect to achieve restructuring too. This Nigeria is NOT working.
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Starzo: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Shut up... people like u were the ones condemning pastors for not speaking out during the protests. You have one that is talking about the protest now and u still find a way to criticize him. The devil really has strong grip on some people
supercase1:

pastor, u are now derailing from your preaching duties into politics,during the political turmoil in Jerusalem in Jesus time.despite the opression of the Jews by the then Roman empire,Jesus and his apostles never took part in Politics or sided with the revolting Jews,rather they preached the gospel.
pastor who are you imitating now

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Timijo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
In a sane country, the IGP and the president should have resigned by now.

Protest is going on in my country and it's going on in the country where I am residing too after their parliamentary election on 3 October. Because of this, their electoral body annulled the election, the Prime Minister resigned on 5th and their president resigned today. He said that he doesn't want his name to go down into history as a president who killed his people because of power. These are sane people who value human lives.

#ENDSARS/SWAT
#IGPRESIGN
#BUHARIRESIGN
#SPLITNIGERIA
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Zenithpeak(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Aluckiest:
grin Started by Buhari, ended by Buhari. What a coincidence!

History will never be kind with Buhari and his cronies for all the atrocious negligence against the sanctity of inalienable human rights of Nigerians and all of their wicked nepotistic tendencies.
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by 4tomandchi: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Buhari carry am come!
Buhari go carry am go oh!!!
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by lexy2014: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Jabioro:
Kwarafa is a liar..a big one.. SARS was formed in Lagos to combat bank robbery..when they saw the effectiveness of it..the police authority adopted it..

U are d one that formed it in Lagos, abi?
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by lexy2014: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Aluckiest:
grin Started by Buhari, ended by Buhari. What a coincidence!

Same way oshiomole brought APC to Edo state& took it away
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by GoldHorse(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
grin
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Sunnyja: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gondonu:
SARS was formed under President Buhari and worsened under the same president Buhari.
I thought the APC spokesperson said it was PDP that formed SARS to torment opposition!
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by protests: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
angry

so na criminal terrorist Buhari formed sars?

thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by GoldHorse(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
grin
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by GoldHorse(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=94973333][i]What we are witnessing now is as a result of a Combination of Misdemeanors that were left unattended to over the years ..

What I am seeing from my little Corner is way Beyond Endsars and Endswat! Endsars/ Swat happens to be an Available current issue that has become the Means..

I dey sure say na u b Nwamaikpe abi wetin be name of that controversial guy sef........... Talk true grin
Na metamorphosis u just do
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Geofavor(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
ACxxxMAN:

I think this Man is Nwamaipke.. The guy eventually born again and decide to win souls for Jesus.... Nwamaipke I don catch you o

#EndPolice brutality. Ain't no fraudster, still I'm a victim of Police brutality. This is not a political agenda either. It's our right to seek for good governance . It's not something you should be mad about. I have rights too.
I swear! Damn! How did you know? That was the first thing that crossed my mind after reading that post of his. He is nwaamaikpe!
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Davash222(m): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Geofavor:

I swear! Damn! How did you know? That was the first thing that crossed my mind after reading that post of his. He is nwaamaikpe!
He cannot deny he’s not. How he always use Daily happenings to preach the gospel is orgasmic. Glad to know Nwaamaikpe is doing the Lord’s work now.

Hallelujah!
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by nairanaira12: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Adakintroy, this is yet another confirmation that you have no sense.

It is the work of EFCC to quel internet fraud and not the work of SARS.

Stop being stupid from now on.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by prinxwizard(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
ACxxxMAN:

I think this Man is Nwamaikpe.. The guy eventually born again and decide to win souls for Jesus.... Nwamaipke I don catch you o

#EndPolice brutality. Ain't no fraudster, still I'm a victim of Police brutality. This is not a political agenda either. It's our right to seek for good governance . It's not something you should be mad about. I have rights too.
Yhu don tey for here....
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by HAccord: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
heendrix:
of all problems hitting us in this country, FeloniousFelon problem and Anger is why FG would attack Igbos when they came out in terror to protest Biafra and go democratic with the south west's #EndSars protest

I need two people to tell that E-diot that he'll wail and cry us a River forever sad

That guy is a fulani vulture with a divide and rule strategy, always throwing tantrum at everyone like a mentally diseased child. It is evident he had a troubled childhood.

Learn to ignore the attention-seeking mofo and he'll fizzle away just like his numerous threads.
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by ElValiente(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Blackman. Give them power and they misuse it. Period
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by AustineJohn908(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
So no be even PDP regime, na Buhari regime form m..and yet APC maggots dey talk nonsense
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Jabioro: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
lexy2014:

U are d one that formed it in Lagos, abi?
It was Abubakar Tsav the then Lagos commissioner of police..that started it not this liar
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by lexy2014: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Jabioro:
It was Abubakar Tsav the then Lagos commissioner of police..that started it not this liar

This story doesn't say anything about tsav or kwajafa

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Anti-Robbery_Squad
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by annyz: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Islie:
EndSARS: Police officer, who championed formation of SARS during Buhari’s military regime, says he regrets forming it

Mr Kwajafa, in an interview with BBC Hausa Service Thursday program, said SARS was formed when the then military head of state Muhammadu Buhari ordered the then Inspector-General of Police, Etim Inyang, to come up with a strategy to fight rampant armed-robbery incidents in the country.

THE PREMIUM TIMES

Not only him. Even God regretted ever created man
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by supercase1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Starzo:
Shut up... people like u were the ones condemning pastors for not speaking out during the protests. You have one that is talking about the protest now and u still find a way to criticize him. The devil really has strong grip on some people
Mr Man if u can't counter logically with fact please SHUT UP,I hope u aren't among one of those nairaland zombies cheesy
now go back to my comment and prove me either right or wrong am waiting
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Starzo: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Continue waiting,I'm coming...ozour
supercase1:

Mr Man if u can't counter logically with fact please SHUT UP,I hope u aren't among one of those nairaland zombies cheesy
now go back to my comment and prove me either right or wrong am waiting
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by supercase1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Starzo:
u see u couldn't counter me to prove me wrong So point of correction,never back inappropriately again okay cheesy now be a good boy cheesy cheesy
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by supercase1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Starzo:
u see u couldn't counter me to prove me wrong So point of correction,never back inappropriately again okay cheesy now be a good boy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert / Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) / Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.