Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It (54306 Views)

Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by supercase1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Starzo:
Continue waiting,I'm coming...ozour
u see u couldn't counter me to prove me wrong So point of correction,never back inappropriately again okay cheesy now be a good boy cheesy cheesy
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by EMMY76: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Apc and their shameless propaganda so it was even during this same buhari's regime that this dreaded sars was formed in the 80s yet apc was accusing the pdp of creating sars.
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by dododawa1: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
BUHARI again
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Starzo: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
It is finished lipsrsealed
supercase1:

u see u couldn't counter me to prove me wrong
So point of correction,never back inappropriately again okay cheesy
now be a good boy cheesy cheesy
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by therajah: 12:48am On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Jabioro: 1:44am On Oct 16, 2020
lexy2014:

This story doesn't say anything about tsav or kwajafa

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Anti-Robbery_Squad
Yes did you see it now that it has nothing to do with first Buhari regime..It was around 1992 before Abiola /Tofa election..the armed robbers use to shot police in uniform,and whenever there's emergency the robbers always target the support or back up team,the waylays was much..so the bank robbery was bad..the Abubakar Tsav created a team personally monitor by himself,they goes about on civilian clothes,some dress like robbers mingled with public with their weapon hiding... within six months they were able to tamed robbery incident inLagos environment..they called them SARS and not FSARS...no harassment of citizen..they were fully become a unit in Nigeria police around 1995 ...Kwarafa is lying..I can face him....is coming to steal someone achievement..
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Jabioro: 1:54am On Oct 16, 2020
EMMY76:
Apc and their shameless propaganda so it was even during this same buhari's regime that this dreaded sars was formed in the 80s yet apc was accusing the pdp of creating sars.
Kwajafa is a propaganda man.. nothing like that during Buhari regime..1994 or there about..State Ant robbery Search came up ,the fool is about to twist the armed of history..
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by lexy2014: 3:50am On Oct 16, 2020
Jabioro:
Yes did you see it now that it has nothing to do with first Buhari regime..It was around 1992 before Abiola /Tofa election..the armed robbers use to shot police in uniform,and whenever there's emergency the robbers always target the support or back up team,the waylays was much..so the bank robbery was bad..the Abubakar Tsav created a team personally monitor by himself,they goes about on civilian clothes,some dress like robbers mingled with public with their weapon hiding... within six months they were able to tamed robbery incident inLagos environment..they called them SARS and not FSARS...no harassment of citizen..they were fully become a unit in Nigeria police around 1995 ...Kwarafa is lying..I can face him....is coming to steal someone achievement..

I didn't tell u that it has anything to do with buharis first regime or otherwise. Ur contention is that it was created by Tsav to forestall bank robberies and there was nowhere in d link to corroborate ur story
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Jabioro: 5:20am On Oct 16, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't tell u that it has anything to do with buharis first regime or otherwise. Ur contention is that it was created by Tsav to forestall bank robberies and there was nowhere in d link to corroborate ur story
Yes the history might forget him.. because when he created the unit..it was code name:" StatelAnti Robbery Search" after years of successful tame of robbery incidents,most of state police command adopted the strategy ..I weñt well until I gradually metamorphosis into complete police unit.. FSAR became house hold name around 2005/2007..that is when they started wearing t-shirt..Kwarjafa could come to the public with such big propaganda lie..is a shame ...I am old and young..Any history or national event from 87" I can say something about..
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by ayenale1(m): 5:39am On Oct 16, 2020
wonder what is keeping bubu from addressing the youths for once even if he's going to read book as usual. We really miss Abba Kyari as De facto president.
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by lexy2014: 5:57am On Oct 16, 2020
Jabioro:
Yes the history might forget him.. because when he created the unit..it was code name:" StatelAnti Robbery Search" after years of successful tame of robbery incidents,most of state police command adopted the strategy ..I weñt well until I gradually metamorphosis into complete police unit.. FSAR became house hold name around 2005/2007..that is when they started wearing t-shirt..Kwarjafa could come to the public with such big propaganda lie..is a shame ...I am old and young..Any history or national event from 87" I can say something about..

U are contradicting urself left, right and centre. U are calling kwajafa a liar, yet u dont even no what u are saying. According to u:

"It was around 1992 before Abiola /Tofa election...".

So where was Tsav in 1992?
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Jabioro: 6:01am On Oct 16, 2020
lexy2014:

U are contradicting urself left, right and centre. U are calling kwajafa a liar, yet u dont even no what u are saying. According to u:

"It was around 1992 before Abiola /Tofa election...".

So where was Tsav in 1992?
Abubakar Tsav was commissioner of police Lagos
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by lexy2014: 6:09am On Oct 16, 2020
Jabioro:
Abubakar Tsav was commissioner of police Lagos

Tsav was appointed commissioner of police in Lagos by abacha. Abacha didn't become head of state until late 1993. How then did Tsav become commissioner of police in Lagos by 1992?
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by cardoctor(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Why regretting?
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by PaulH07: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2020
Islie:
EndSARS: Police officer, who championed formation of SARS during Buhari’s military regime, says he regrets forming it

Mr Kwajafa, in an interview with BBC Hausa Service Thursday program, said SARS was formed when the then military head of state Muhammadu Buhari ordered the then Inspector-General of Police, Etim Inyang, to come up with a strategy to fight rampant armed-robbery incidents in the country.

THE PREMIUM TIMES

Futile rants...
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by tonquendo4u(m): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2020
You didn't do any wrong sir. You did what was needed at the moment. But their officers now are criminals. It's not ur fault. But we want them out now. #Endsars
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Omezif(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2020
You are old, you would have asked this current government why sars are more blutality in their administration.
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Baaj: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2020
It was after two in the morning and Vicki Larson was feeling no pain as she flew down the highway at over eighty miles an hour. She ignoredthe speed limit signs as they changed from 50 to 40 to 30 miles per hour upon entering the small town of Buford. Her foot stayed smashed on the gas pedal in total disregard for her safety or that of any unlucky passerby. Yes, she had had too much to drink and shouldn't have been driving, but she had told her husband, James, she would be home by midnight. Already two hours late. He was going to be furious.This wasn't the first time she had come home late from a company business function. She had lost count of the number of times. It had become a major bone of contention between them. She knew he was beginning to suspect that she was having an affair, and although it wasn't true, she sometimes wished it were. Her love life, or what there was of it, had become boring. If James didn't want her, she knew she could have the pickof almost any man in her office. Yet she had resisted their attempts to entice into bed, as difficult as that had been.Although she and James got along pretty well, sex had become routine and far too infrequent. From her husband's subtle body language she believed he was bored as well. Unfortunately, theyhad never discussed it. It was obvious that James didn't have the same desire for her anymore. Maybe HE was having an affair, she thought, but why? She was only thirty-two and knew she still looked very good. She kept herself in shape and always dressed sexy—-maybe a littletoo sexy for the office though—-but James didn't seem to notice. Damn him!Suddenly, Vicky was awakened from her thoughtsby the sound of a siren. She looked in the mirror and saw the flashing red and blue lights of a police car."Shit!" she screamed pounding on the steering wheel in anger. She slowed the car, pulling to the curb. She sat with her hands on the wheel as she waited for the officer to approach ... she knew theroutine. Unfortunately, it wasn't the first time she had been pulled over. She already had five ticketsin just the past year for speeding. The last thing she needed was another ... especially with her having drank a few too many at the promotional party for her boss.She was startled when a black man, wearing civilian clothes opened the door of her car. She felt a bit of fear as he leaned over and said, "Ma am, would you mind stepping out of the car." Then she saw him flash open his badge. "Jamal Washington, Constable, City of Buford," the badgeread."Officer, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was speeding.""Ma am, please step out of the car. I clocked you doing eighty in a thirty-mile an hour speed zone. You could have killed yourself or some innocent citizen of Buford," Jamal said seriously. He had a slight Jamaica accent.Vicky had no choice but to get out of the car. As she put her feet on the ground and stood up she swayed and leaned back against the door."Ma'am, have you been drinking?""Uh — well, just one or two.""Just one or two? Then you won't mind taking a Breathalyzer.""Listen officer, maybe we can work something out." Vicky was thinking along the lines of a few extra dollars, donated to the local police fund. "I —I already have a few tickets and would really rather avoid another.""So we can add attempted bribery to your DWI and speeding charges," Jamal said. "Wait here." With that he took her license and went back to hiscar, where he keyed in her driver's license number. "Wow," he said when he saw the five tickets for speeding. When he came back to the car, he saw Vicky still leaning against the car in a slightly distorted angle. "I'm going to have to take you back to the station, Mrs. Larson. You're in no condition to drive.""Mrs. Victoria Talbot-Larson — of the Talbot family over in Talbot County," Vicky said, trying to impress him with the well-known family name."Doesn't matter who you are Mrs. Larson, you don't go eighty miles an hour in my town. Now areyou going to get into my patrol car willingly or do Ihave to put cuffs on you."Suddenly Vicky was very frightened. She was going to jail. If money to the police fund wouldn't work, maybe she would have to officer somethingmore immediate. With tears in her eyes she said,"Please Officer Washington, I'm sure we can cometo some agreement," Vicky said in her sexiest voice. She pushed her chest out toward Jamal, trying to emphasize her large breast, which were somewhat hidden by the modestly cut bodice of her dress. She suddenly wished she had worn something a little more revealing. But then she saw what she though was a bit of interest in his eyes and was encouraged. Still he led her to the police car and made her get in.As he got into the drivers side, Vicky said, "Why don't you have on a uniform?""I was off duty, coming home from a friend's party... if that is any of your business ma'am.""I was just curious," Vicky answered in a huffy tone. Nevertheless she was relieved that he had given a reasonable explanation for being dressed as a civilian. She had heard of guys driving around with fake police ID's, pulling women over and raping them.When they arrived at the small combination jail/courthouse/city hall, in downtown Buford—Buford didn't need much of a jail since there were only five hundred citizens—-Jamal helped Vicky out of the car and up the steps. He led her into the police station and asked her to step into one of only two cells in the tiny jail and closed thedoor.Vicky's heart began thumping in her chest at the metal against medal sound of the cell door closing. It was sinking in that she had been arrested. What a scandal it was going to be if this got to the Talbot county newspaper.When Jamal had locked the door he looked at Vicky. "Now, do you know how much trouble you're in, Mrs. Larson?" asked Jamal, staring through the bars at her. Before she could answer he continued, "You're record shows five tickets with ten points. Your license will be suspended attwelve points. Driving while intoxicated is four points alone and bribing an officer can get you jail time.""As a matter of fact, you just might get jail time when you go before the judge day after tomorrow." It was Saturday night and the Judge didn't hear traffic cases until Monday morning."Oh, God, Officer Washington, I'll do anything you ask if you just let me off this time," Vicky said with her voice cracking with emotions.Jamal shook his head and started to walk away, but then he paused. A sudden smile came to his dark face. He didn't normally do this, but Mrs. Larson was a very sexy lady. Who would know if he maybe accepted a little non-financial bribe? Hedidn't currently have a girlfriend and it had been a while since he had made love to a woman ... an especially long time since he had been with a gorgeous woman like this. He turned back around. "Well, what do you mean by 'anything', Mrs. Larson?"A flash of relief shot through Vicky. Maybe there was some hope to avoid a scandal. But just as quickly a flash of fear replaced it. Was she really willing to exchange sex for not going to jail? Whatwas she thinking? Yet, she couldn't go to jail; it would be so humiliating and her nasty mother-in-law would tell everybody that she had been right about her daughter-in-law all along. She wasjust not good enough for her little "Jimmy".Vicky took a deep breath. "Well, I ... uh, I could youknow, uh ... suck you," Vicky said, surprised that she was hearing the words come from her mouth."Hum, are you any good? I mean, I didn't know rich white chicks did that?""Uh ... well, I've done it before," she said, telling a little lie. She had sucked her husband off but only a few times."You don't sound that convincing," Jamal said and pretended to walk away."Wait," Vicky almost screamed in desperation. "I'll suck you and we can do other things too."Jamal smiled without Vicky seeing and turned back around. "Other things? So you'll let me Bleep you?"Uh ... yes ... but you have to use a ... a ... condom.""Sorry sweetie, don't use them. Besides, I'm too big anyway." Jamal laughed loudly. "Let me show you."Vicky watched with wide eyes as he l reached for the zipper of his jeans http://botemoda.com/2MA4
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by JIMMY1393: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2020
Dreambeat:
I thought they say it was formed in 1992

Thank God someone remembered....Nigeria can't even produce accurate news...now I don't know which one to believe
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by ilemona4u: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2020
Reference:
And that is what will happen to the so called SWAT in five, ten, twenty years. So we can see that solutions do not lie in the creation of institutions but in the running of them.

If the objectives of running institutions cannot be held in an even keel over extended periods of time and over several governments then it immediately indicates structural problems.

For the only thing that can hold them together despite changes in political manifestos, goverment policies and leadership is a unified/universal set of values all of society agrees to. And the process of making continuous, albeit minute changes so that indtitutions meet the evolving desires of the people is what we call restructuring.

The product (hate to use this word because restructuring really has no end game) is what is called 'the state of the nation' or in lay man's terms, how is Nigeria faring. No leader since independence has bothered about the 'state of the nation'. That is why for example, as in this case, a security organisation can stray so far from its original course, mandate and core principles and leadership after leadership has failed to notice until it has exploded.

The process of restructuring if part of our national subculture will have seen and fixed it way back.
Good morning sir. pls I need your thoughts and advice about something. WhatsApp;08148680882. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) / Zambian Sex Worker Fights White Man At A Hotel Over Payment. Photos / Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.