Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It (54312 Views)

Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by jlinkd78(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
F
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ok.
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Vikkiediamond: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
This one weak me honestly
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by bluegrass07: 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
Terrible
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
He forgets that those criminals he flushed out will have children that will come up with a strategy. If you kill cockroaches in your house, and you think all is well, you have jones
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
tobechi74:
I thought APC said it was former by PDP.

No mind those chronic liars
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Saao(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
So it was buhari that formed SARS meanwhile his party apc accused pdp of the formation of SARS.
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Davicl: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
now i know why buhari don't want to talk all this while
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by cossinho(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
The aim of forming it was for a good reason not until it was abused
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by stagger: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dreambeat:
I thought they say it formed in 1992

DSP George Iyamu, the police officer in charge of SARS Bendel State, was the one supplying arms to Lawrence Anini's gang in the mid-80s. Their atrocities did not start today.

7 Likes

Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by MChaze25(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oh the monsters you made came to hunt you after years I guess
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Aluckiest(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
grin Started by Buhari, ended by Buhari. What a coincidence!
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Rodwave: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hedonisco:
Even the 'founder' realises that SARS is bad news. Yet some miserable animals still prefer to link yahoo boys to the anti SARS agitations. We are talking about a unit created and designated to fight armed robbers specifically, which then deviated ENTIRELY to EXTORTING (not even apprehending) suspected yahoo boys, and then subsequently extorting anyone at all they encounter.

But some frustrated idiots somehow insist on reducing the discourse about an Anti-Robbery Squad to yahoo boys. As if we don't have other agencies whose mandate is to tackle cyber crime.

I can't blame Mr. Kwajafa or anyone else behind the origins of SARS. SARS as we know it is an essential unit. I have to empathise ESSENTIAL. They should exist to tackle violent crime in terms of reacting to distress calls and such. . What I simply don't understand is how such a unit reduced itself to a useless bunch of extortionists looking for yahoo boys (at first) and later anybody at all to extort. It is a big shame.
Exactly
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
tobechi74:
I thought APC said it was former by PDP.

Hahahaha.. you dey mind Nigerian politics.. cross-carpetting , accusations & counter-accusations
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by bishop4life(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
stagger:

DSP George Iyamu, the police officer in charge of SARS Bendel State, was the one supplying arms to Lawrence Anini's gang in the mid-80s. Their atrocities did not start today.

Really?

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Jabioro: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kwarafa is a liar..a big one.. SARS was formed in Lagos to combat bank robbery..when they saw the effectiveness of it..the police authority adopted it..
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Kaymaxine(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Imagine, as military head of state...then!!!
Now as democratic president again!!!
Are we really that dumb in this country
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by ubox: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
FarahAideed:
So this same Buhari formed SARS ...shebi u see why I maintain Buhari is responsible of 80 percent of the rot in NIGERIA
Can't you hear the issue that prompted the creation of Sars and how they handled it before it got messed up.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by ekestic1976(f): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
What we are witnessing now is as a result of a Combination of Misdemeanors that were left unattended to over the years ..

What I am seeing from my little Corner is way Beyond Endsars and Endswat! Endsars/ Swat happens to be an Available current issue that has become the Means..

The Green White Green is Soaked in the Blood of Brothers, Sisters, Mothers and Fathers unjustly Slaughtered and Battered for no Reason..

Your Excellency, Pmb! Immediate Treatment is urgently needed.
The Confab Recommendations under GEJ should be Brought to the open. That could be The Foundation for what we seek for

Brothers and Sisters! As all these are happening, let us not Forget that this Earth is not our Home!
Let's Ensure We are adequately Prepared for Eternity..
These are the Endtimes! So there is Need for us to be a Prepared.
Preparation Entails Reconciliation to GOD through JESUS CHRIST. It is very Needful..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Antoeni(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by mannasseh(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
What we are witnessing now is as a result of a Combination of Misdemeanors that were left unattended to over the years ..

What I am seeing from my little Corner is way Beyond Endsars and Endswat! Endsars/ Swat happens to be an Available current issue that has become the Means..

The Green White Green is Soaked in the Blood of Brothers, Sisters, Mothers and Fathers unjustly Slaughtered and Battered for no Reason..

The Confab Recommendations under GEJ should be Brought to the open. That could be The Foundation for what we seek for

Brothers and Sisters! As all these are happening, let us not Forget that this Earth is not our Home!
Preparation Entails Reconciliation to GOD through JESUS CHRIST. It is very Needful..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

you comment on every thread, why not ask fr a job instead
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by supercase1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

pastor, u are now derailing from your preaching duties into politics,during the political turmoil in Jerusalem in Jesus time.despite the opression of the Jews by the then Roman empire,Jesus and his apostles never took part in Politics or sided with the revolting Jews,rather they preached the gospel.
pastor who are you imitating now
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Childofaking: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
The problem is not with the SARS, the problem is with the Police, if you disband and form another unit 20 times, you are still going to come up with the same corrupt and brutal set of police.

Do you know that if you are stranded in a city or a new place in nigeria, it is safer to sleep with hoodlums or under the bridge than going to a police station? especially if you have money. Hoodlums or robbers may steal your money and run away. Police will steal your money and kill you.

Unfortunately the police represent us. They came from us. Majority of our youths in protest today will still not do better than the present police.
#Endsars

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by HimName: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hian!

How many pipo come form SARS bikonu?

I don hia from abt 3 pipo say na dem form SAR.

Which one be which?
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by miqos02(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Aliyullahi:
This is to say that "Let it all end where it Began"
This same Buhari was there at the Inceptuon, Let Him be the one to scrap it likewise.
na wah oh
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by smeag0l(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Please correct one of your statements. SARS used to be an essential unit. There is nothing theyre needed for anymore.
Hedonisco:
Even the 'founder' realises that SARS is bad news. Yet some miserable animals still prefer to link yahoo boys to the anti SARS agitations. We are talking about a unit created and designated to fight armed robbers specifically, which then deviated ENTIRELY to EXTORTING (not even apprehending) suspected yahoo boys, and then subsequently extorting anyone at all they encounter.

But some frustrated idiots somehow insist on reducing the discourse about an Anti-Robbery Squad to yahoo boys. As if we don't have other agencies whose mandate is to tackle cyber crime.

I can't blame Mr. Kwajafa or anyone else behind the origins of SARS. SARS as we know it is an essential unit. I have to empathise ESSENTIAL. They should exist to tackle violent crime in terms of reacting to distress calls and such. . What I simply don't understand is how such a unit reduced itself to a useless bunch of extortionists mounting checkpoints, and looking for yahoo boys (at first) and later anybody at all to extort. It is a big shame.
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by hedonister: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
What i witnessed at Berger is something else. The Express was blocked abd cars were on standstill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyPbw4R3pZo
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by Sewgon79(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this; #RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by SeriouslySense(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
okay

Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by AkinadeVenture(m): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
the voice of the youth can be heard all over the world, thanks to information technology. #ENDSARS.
Re: Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It by worldclass68(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
I'm sure not only him, even Lord lugard too.... turning in his grave now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zambian Sex Worker Fights White Man At A Hotel Over Payment. Photos / Iphone 11 Thief Caught At Computer Village, Ikeja, Receives Multiple Slaps / Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.