Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

This Is What I Saw On Aljazeera Now About Endsars Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What I Saw On Aljazeera Now About Endsars Protest (10009 Views)

Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS / What I Saw On Aljazeera News / Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Saw On Aljazeera Now About Endsars Protest by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
grandstar:

And you honestly believe these protesters have the solution?

What did the Arab spring achieve? Only one government truly changed from a dictatorship to a democracy. Syria, Yemen and Libya are now wartor and the rest either remain g the same or ruled by a new autocracy such as Egypt.

The enlightened and Middle class voted enmasse for Atiku whole the large mass of the votes of in the North sealed victory for Buhari.

The protesters are pro-Atiku voters who deep down want this Buhari government to just go. This is already causing friction in the North where they seek redeployment of Sars operatives to the North. Also, there's protest now against the Endsars protests.

Look to God's kingdom.

In other words, let everybody fold their arms and be used as effigies for target practice by the police or any idiotic armed security unit in the country, right? I very much hope that's not your take on this issue. I really hope not.
Re: This Is What I Saw On Aljazeera Now About Endsars Protest by Bialegend(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
IamPlato:
you Are The One Acting A Fool Here.

Can You People Make A Decision In Your Life For once Without Checking To See If Whites Are Doin Same?

The Fact That Everyone Is Doing It Doesnt Mean It is Right

We All Dont Like The Government But Pursue Change With Wisdom Not hate And Anger
Nama! Typical black man like you and wisdom in the same sentence? Dumb and daft asshole!!
Re: This Is What I Saw On Aljazeera Now About Endsars Protest by Proeast2: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
grandstar:

He is correct! Endsars should end these protests.

I'm an estate agent and I've not done a single inspection this week as most of my business is in Lekki.

If government has dissolved SARS, for Pete sake, end these protests.

Just imagine the nonsense you wrote. So you think it's all about you or your selfish interests? Hell no, it's for all Nigerians and generations yet unborn to have a better life! Whatever inconvenience it will cause is worth it and people will endure it knowing it is only for the moment.

Nigeria does not need people with your type of mindset now.
Re: This Is What I Saw On Aljazeera Now About Endsars Protest by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
aalafin:
better
since SARS has been dissolved
what are they protesting for again
the agenda is clear #revolution now.
Re: This Is What I Saw On Aljazeera Now About Endsars Protest by Rossinky: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bialegend:

What a grand foolish black man. Selfish in nature. Because of the little money you earn, your selfish means should supercede the collective good of others. Google Belarus and see what's going on there since over 2 months. Google about what happend in France recently. Black fool!

Brainless dunce talking about ''black'' this and ''black'' that.

Pray, what colour are YOU, YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER?

Oh, they're blacks too!!! Including you as well!!

So you're racially attacking and insulting your own self!!!!

DONKEY, NO BRAIN.
Re: This Is What I Saw On Aljazeera Now About Endsars Protest by Rossinky: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
luvmijeje:

So this protest will bring portable water, stable electricity, good roads and after this protest I will be able to afford anything I want?

Time wasters.

Don't mind these jobless, lazy youths.
Re: This Is What I Saw On Aljazeera Now About Endsars Protest by IamPlato(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

If you have an IQ with more than one digit you'd ask yourself where in history have you read that revolution started with the first acts of oppression (I'm presuming you can read)
i am done talking about this issue.
Re: This Is What I Saw On Aljazeera Now About Endsars Protest by IamPlato(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bialegend:

Nama! Typical black man like you and wisdom in the same sentence? Dumb and daft asshole!!
you people will just be throwing insults without thinking.

is this the type of people that wants to lead nigeria?

i wont be in this country if that day comes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government / Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death / Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.