Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises (24076 Views)

I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari / If Govt Is Responsible For The Destruction Of South East, KANU Working For Them / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by ennysexy: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by Celebsnews2: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Watch Davido's meeting with the speaker below..

Watch Exclusive and Full Video of Davido's Trip to Abuja. From when he landed to when he left! He also had a swimming competition with Billionaire son, Kiddwaya, in his father's mansion!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQKRYqpCA3M
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by SeriouslySense(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
lol, whenever they say Gbajabiamila, this is what come into my mind

Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

And you are the one that is not stupid...
For you mind now you don make sense be that.
#EndProtestNow
Let the Government do their job
Shame no catch u as u type dis trash undecided
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by Streetgent: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
The dumb yooots will still come here to rain curses on him as always..

Anyone who doesn't support or stops supporting this their agitation becomes an enemy. You ask them why they are still protesting, they will tell you they are having fun doing it. grin

I am sure by now the people who started this endSARS hashtag will be regretting ever to have done it..This is because it has been hijacked by our jobless dumb yooots, majority who have been wasting away at home owing to the unending rift between the FG and ASUU..and some who are unscrupulous Yahoo and armed robbery apologists...and some others who have nothing meaningful doing at the moment.Truly, I understand their frustration. But you all need to calm down!!!
Go and sit down,or better still go and confront the protesters so you can learn
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by BruncleZuma: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by MartinsD12(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/its-time-to-sit-back-see-if-govt-will-fulfill-its-promise-gbajabiamila-tells-endsars-protesters/
Let it be known to the world that we are not just tired of police Sars oppression and killing people, we are tired of Nigeria, you the politicians including you Femi are the problems of this country, all you politicians care about its your corrupt government where you people enrich yourself with so much riches of national cake why letting the people suffer, no jobs, no good education, no good hospitals, no good roads people die on daily basis because of you politicians have refused to do the right thing all you care it's your pocket and that of your family members you politicians never ever cared for the masses, surely I tell you politicians your time is up, no house built on a bloody foundation will stand, Nigeria can never stand because you politicians will never allow the right things to be done therefore we the youths have made up our minds to take the future in our hands, the revolution is now, not tomorrow not even yesterday, we are fed up with your bullshit it's time to see action and declare state of emergency on Nigeria as a country because nothing is working the shaky foundation built on tribalism, nepotism, greed, corruption, blood sacrifice, lies and deceit can never stand, never.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by Favourchris(f): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Biodun556:

You are on point

U mean on point same way ASUU has been waiting since 2009.

It seems u guys are confetable
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by femixville(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

Anyone who doesn't support or stops supporting this their agitation becomes an enemy. You ask them why they are still protesting, they will tell you they are having fun doing it. grin

I am sure by now the people who started this endSARS hashtag will be regretting ever to have done it..This is because it has been hijacked by our jobless dumb yooots, majority who have been wasting away at home owing to the unending rift between the FG and ASUU..and some who are unscrupulous Yahoo and armed robbery apologists...and some others who have nothing meaningful doing at the moment.Truly, I understand their frustration. But you all need to calm down!!!

and you truly believe you're making sense or you just want to talk..
Who made the youth useless, who made them jobless.. Millions are out der with no jobs, can a man with good job go about protesting, answer ursef.. You're talking like you're living under olumo rock.. Shame on you!
This is the best moment and we can't stay in a spot while the rulers so they are, mismanage our future..
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by Kingzeez10: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
OwenJesse27:
Fool at ur age is fool for ever...
You're the fool sir. No pun intended
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
femixville:
and you truly believe you're making sense or you just want to talk..
Who made the youth useless, who made them jobless.. Millions are out der with no jobs, can a man with good job go about protesting, answer ursef.. You're talking like you're living under olumo rock.. Shame on you!
This is the best moment and we can't stay in a spot while the rulers so they are, mismanage our future..

Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by MoneyTrees(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
And you're an old man abi? undecided
Then if the youths are jobless
Then this moniker is em foolish old man...
But if you're not old, then you're em pvssy ass niggarrr people
Well, it's Goat&YAMTheory again... I didn't check grin...why do I always expect a positive change from you

I sincerely feel like giving up on Goat&YAM REASONINGS cos it's too mediocre to read em

GOATandYAMtheory:

Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by uptimum123(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Shame no catch u as u type dis trash undecided

No e no catch me

U nko? E catch you?

#EndProtestNow

Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
MoneyTrees:
And you're an old man abi? undecided
Then if the youths are jobless
Then this moniker is em foolish old man...
But if you're not old, then you're em pvssy ass niggarrr people
Well, it's Goat&YAMTheory again... I didn't check grin...why do I always expect a positive change from you

I sincerely feel like giving up on Goat&YAM REASONINGS cos it's too mediocre to read em

Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by King44(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
We stand and wait, we are tired of sitting down and waiting for how long
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by King44(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
luvmijeje:
This protesters are unreasonable. You can't reason with them. While they are enjoying their 77 million naira largesse, the Nigeria Army should take back control of the toll gates.
. Your sense is beneath your foot
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by MoneyTrees(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
cheesy cheesy
The picture explains a lot about you,so if nonchalance is your best answer to a crying child then mediocrity is definitely the core problem about you...
Check other logical parents, they buy their kids playtoys cheesy cheesy

This photo reply has said it all
Mediocrity & lack of exposure [/b]explains the choice of [b]goat(an domestic animal well known for its illiterate habits) in Goat&YAMTheory

[quote author=GOATandYAMtheory post=94977638][/quote]
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Same way they fulfilled their 2015 campaign promises
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by Armanipounds: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mr speaker Pls Do Us A Favour By Keeping Your Mouth Shut!
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by BRATISLAVA: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
ovieigho:
Let’s start afresh

If we start afresh
Common criminal like MC oluomo no go fit get money while educated youth will be roaming the street looking for jobs

If we start afresh
Indimi family no go get oil wells and oil blocks for Niger delta while Niger deltans will be living in abject poverty

If we start afresh , one stupid senator no go dey collect 1.2 million naira monthly for news paper allowance when news paper is 200naira grin

Lol. Maybe they read like 10 different papers in a day. Or it's for all their family and entourage?
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
The youths are tired of seating.
They have chosen to stand now let the old people seat and rest no be only them get strong legs to stand.
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by bejeria101(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oponu nobody is sitting down for a dullard government lead by a certificate-less last cowbender.

Anybody older than Nigerian should forget 2023.
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by OwenJesse27(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Ur fada .....wasted sperm
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by OwenJesse27(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Zombie spotted
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by uptimum123(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
bejeria101:
Oponu nobody is sitting down for a dullard government lead by a certificate-less last cowbender.

Anybody older than Nigerian should forget 2023.

I am sure no one in your family is more educated than him

#EndProtestNow

Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by OwenJesse27(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

If he's a fool then foolish is running your own body and if carefully,future generations might inherit it.

#EndProtestNow

Buhari zombie is pained una go see die die for this one
#endsars #endbuhariZombie cheesy
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by Seyijohnson89: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
That is just the honest truth

#Revolution
#EndCorruption
#EndPoliticiansBogusSalaries

Thieves!
Ole
Barawo oshi
[/quote]
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
Let us relax and give the protests a break so that the government can have a space to breathe and fulfill all our requests.

let's chill first and give them just one week to give us result.

we move. ✌

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by uptimum123(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
OwenJesse27:

Buhari zombie is pained una go see die die for this one
#endsars #endbuhariZombie cheesy

#endpotopotorepublic

#Endallipobloyalists
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by Karlzy01(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
We've been chilling since 1960,we are done listening to their promises of which they haven't ever fulfilled any.
We are the monsters they made and we're taking our country back.
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by Asonibare009(m): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

you will suffer for 600years... fools
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by Ecosystem4u: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
mynd1:
It's high time we allow Government to do their work and see what's next.

Good bless Nigeria.
We are just starting....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives In Anambra For PDP Presidential Campaign / [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos / Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.