Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises (24082 Views)

I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari / If Govt Is Responsible For The Destruction Of South East, KANU Working For Them / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by chrizzyace: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
The dumb yooots will still come here to rain curses on him as always..

Anyone who doesn't support or stops supporting this their agitation becomes an enemy. You ask them why they are still protesting, they will tell you they are having fun doing it. grin

I am sure by now the people who started this endSARS hashtag will be regretting ever to have done it..This is because it has been hijacked by our jobless dumb yooots, majority who have been wasting away at home owing to the unending rift between the FG and ASUU..and some who are unscrupulous Yahoo and armed robbery apologists...and some others who have nothing meaningful doing at the moment.Truly, I understand their frustration. But you all need to calm down!!!

You just opened your mouth waaaaaaaa and from the way you constructed your words, it’s obvious that you’re the frustrated one, that just want to be suffering and smiling... better come out and fight for your generation..

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by Masterkernel1: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

Anyone who doesn't support or stops supporting this their agitation becomes an enemy. You ask them why they are still protesting, they will tell you they are having fun doing it. grin

I am sure by now the people who started this endSARS hashtag will be regretting ever to have done it..This is because it has been hijacked by our jobless dumb yooots, majority who have been wasting away at home owing to the unending rift between the FG and ASUU..and some who are unscrupulous Yahoo and armed robbery apologists...and some others who have nothing meaningful doing at the moment.Truly, I understand their frustration. But you all need to calm down!!!

If you've lost your brother, son or father to the rogue agents SARS, you won't be saying this evil from your mouth. May the pains of those who have lost their beloved be your portion, heartless Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by mynd1(f): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ecosystem4u:
We are just starting....
Good luck.
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by bejeria101(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

I am sure no one in your family is more educated than him

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job

Thank you for showing us the color of your intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by uptimum123(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
bejeria101:

Thank you for showing us the color of your intelligence.

The colour is Green and White

#EndProtestNow

Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by tunapawizzy: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
AUDIO GOVERNMENT
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by stabilizer: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
You are stupid for telling us to sit back and relax. Do we still look like we used to be for your face? Talk to your people, let them understand how important people is in the government so we can achieve a great nation with collective effort or invite the US to take over with collective effort. Rebirth of a new nation loading. #newgeneration
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by aspirebig: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
All promises Cancelled....

Na today?
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by stabilizer: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

The same way your fathers calm down leading to the current state of your country. You no dey tire of hardship? Even if you get money, how secured are you? The moment has come, let use it or your family members are core beneficiary of this government
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by holaralph(m): 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mr speaker Femi Gbajabiamila don't let nigerian youths change am for you ooo
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by Powersurge: 12:25am On Oct 16, 2020
The problem is you people never fulfil anything. Once people give you time to fulfill your words, you sweep the issues under the carpet. And allow time to roll over it.
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by powerblaze(m): 1:00am On Oct 16, 2020
We can stand while you fuflill your promises.. we don't have waist pain. Thank you
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by BluntNigerian: 2:55am On Oct 16, 2020

Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:12am On Oct 16, 2020
Dididrumz:

This Goat will always represent His league of extraordinarily foolish Sets of Nigerians.

But listen to me fool, with or without You, Nigeria will be great again.

**spits**

IT'S a goat. It has no sense of reasoning to stop being useless.
mynd44
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by vickydankal(f): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

You will be mistaking if you think this protest is about SARS.

I was trained not to insult people
So if you don’t have what to say Biko shut your mouth
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by rollandben(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2020
please is like this man called Gbajabiamila needs more mike, people at the back hardly heard him.
Ogbeni soro soke
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by Omezif(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2020
Why sitting back as government are not giving the desired actions.
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

In reality you are the dumb guy here.
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

Compilation of APC paid zombies - BMC

GOATandYAMtheory
TheRealProphet
myBraine
NGpatriot
ogunsbanjul
greensandy
CilicMarin
IamPlato
uptimum123

Adagun Osha (Lagos State Thief Thug)

They do internet nuisance for a living. The peanut APC is paying them is what their entire life depend on.
Re: Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises by bejeria101(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
uptimum123:

The colour is Green and White

#EndProtestNow

If I hear grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages / Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest / Olagunju Ojo Emerges Oyo Speaker Unopposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.