Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him (52780 Views)

Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by MikeMicheal(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
k
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Whitecoal711: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
I Ask this AK 47 they always carry,are we at war,
if not for this guns
abeg it should be added to the reform oo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Nilknarf: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
grin
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Olawalelead(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by dontro(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bad market
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Jaqenhghar: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Its not fun when the rabbit's got the gun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by colestephan86: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A policeman was ordered out of a man's truck by a group of Nigerians for allegedly trying to extort the driver amid the on-going protests against police brutality, extortion, and many other unlawful crimes.

This happened today, October 15, at Ikeja Under Bridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKVPDq6OJQ0
Its here,
The revolution is here

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Lexusgs430: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
They should have placed him under citizens arrest ......... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by osamz007: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
them for beat am

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by lekbel09(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
#RevolutionNow

This country must be great again . I love what am seeing , I must join protest on Saturday by God's grace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
It's obvious a NEW NIGERIA IS BEING BORN!

IT'S NOT GOING TO BE BUSINESS AS USUAL. CERTAINLY!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by muller101(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
bengasyl:

Now we are getting it right.
Wait till election time same youths will be scrambling for crumbs from one politician.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by stephenponti(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Very Good

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by tot(f): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nigerians don veeeeeeex! grin Wow. Incredible times.

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by tot(f): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:
They should have placed him under citizens arrest ......... grin

Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Gondonu: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sirmwill:
Bad Market.No be today na.But truth be told,if 5 to 10 people stand up against a police officer's brutality,he will just mellow ooo

See how the policeman's face suddenly became innocent.It's because people will just be passing by when a policeman is harrasing someone that's why they have always continued #Endsars
Well said sir.The citizens have had enough.Revolution now.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Acidosis(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
These people have ruined their image for too long. It all started with N20 o, then 50, N200, until SARS decided to go cashless/POS way.

Now the people have seen enough!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Olaniyimubarak: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
good one from d people

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by sexylassie2(f): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
People doing real crimes are having a field day.

The police have been undermined, they are a joke.

How will the government restore trust.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by fineboynl(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
police and extortion is deep rooted. and nothing can be done about it. Nigeria problem is 50% half solve if the police problem settled.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by dederocs(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dumb ass police.
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by jozee8: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
We're getting there
Likwul by likwul

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by PrincessB1(f): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
cheesy

Wow!
This is Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by corporateDan(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
grin laugh don tear my boxers o... see as the policeman Jejely move out of the vehicle.. Our youth Dey burst my brain

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Austinio: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
some police's men at orlu in front of UBA are still collecting bribe from motorist and also wearing mufti

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Dididrumz(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Be like say this our generation
Don the wake up

Mushin Weed Don enter our DNA
And we are now sophisticated

Cowards like these two below will avoid threads like this because they can never stand for anything good.

They irritate me
see their names bellow.

GOATandYAMTheory
myBraine

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Vulcan24(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
While I was serving in Nas, a director of a high agency once told me : the 2problems we have in this country are policemen and politician

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by fineboynl(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
the money the Nigeria police is generating on the street for themselves is enough to run the budget.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by EmekaBlue(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
grin d police move go front peacefully.

he know wetin dey sup

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ever8090:
Best way to go...I think the youths should deploy this approach..do not allow them arrest or extort people for fine...the police here in Rumokoro port Harcourt are so irritating.
They hand around the place till the middle of the night collecting money from taxi drivers..
Taxi drivers here in Rumokoro are really suffering,after loading #50 per passenger,police will take their own different set of agberos will take their own and the driver will be left with hundred naira..they only recover if a passenger drops along and they are lucky to get another passenger..I really feel for those taxi drivers at Rumokoro..
You see that of agbero ehn, na that one dey vex me pass, although that 50naira most times na for helping the taxi man call passengers. if you no give them, dem go use pipe flog your car.. sometimes na glass dey suffer am..small small boys o! soo annoying
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by AkinadeVenture(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
Waooo, this is a very good attempt from the good people of Ikeja, Lagos. Kudos to you all.
#Endsars.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wadume: I Have Lost My Manhood, I Can’t Make Love Again / 40-Year-Old Man Rapes 60-Year-Old Woman In Ogun (Photos) / When Directed By The Police To Write A Statement: What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.