Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him (52928 Views)

Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dididrumz:

Cowards like these two below will avoid threads like this because they can never stand for anything good.

They irritate me
see their names bellow.

GOATandYAMTheory
myBraine
Na one letter L dey for "below" abeg

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by 99thEnemy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
nkwuocha:
Foolish police man grin
Any police man wey no pipe low this period go enter express grin

Egungun police man wey no wan gbo-ro call of #endSARS grin grin grin

Truely na express e d go grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Socialsunny14(m): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Na now we no say police is our friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Originalsly: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
tellsblinks:

See as the police just waka comot

Before bois go burn am tire grin

Police.. with AK... confronted by unarmed civilians.... walking away scared without even firing a warning shot. Why?... fear of being roasted. There is strength in unity. Great post.. let this action trend.. hope the IG investigate why he was inside the truck.... regardless of what the driver did.

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Dididrumz(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Na one letter L dey for "below" abeg

Goat, look well before You try to correct me.
If You see two L then I sorry for You.

Well I no go surprise, na Goat You be.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Blankstare(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
May we live in interesting times grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by fujirice: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Rugaria: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
vickydevoka:
I knw no say police gentle until I watched dis video. De police loyal by Force

Lol

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Farki: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Isn't that the same policeman that threatened to shoot somebody or is that his brother?
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nigerians don wake up. Our Policemen have pushed us to the wall. The truth is, NPF has lost every form of credibility and respect after this eye opener protest. No level for police again. Their own don too much. This is what you get after oppressing people for too long and you push them to the wall. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction......Newton's 3rd law of motion

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
These people are cursed

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dis is good grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by mrfarmer600(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
I love this generation I swear

We have been too silent

They took our silentness for stupidity

#Deathsentenceforlooter up next we move
#EndSWAT
#EndsSARS
#EndPoliceBrutalityinNigeria

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Jesusjudy: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
God please help my country at this revolutionary time.Protect all the youth and aged persons that are fighting for the good of Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by NofiuFade(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Police is just one of the #Plainty problems we are facing pls don't let us allow this useless govt to put all the blame on police, there are good one among them oO #RestructureNigeriaNow!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by SmartPolician: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
mrfarmer600:
I love this generation I swear

We have been too silent

They took our silentness for stupidity

#Deathsentenceforlooter up next we move
#EndSWAT
#EndsSARS

Silence
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by MrCover: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
See wetin poverty dey cause

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Daddysidhan: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
He don red for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by LordOfTheGame: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ever8090:
Best way to go...I think the youths should deploy this approach..do not allow them arrest or extort people for fine...the police here in Rumokoro port Harcourt are so irritating.
They hand around the place till the middle of the night collecting money from taxi drivers..
Taxi drivers here in Rumokoro are really suffering,after loading #50 per passenger,police will take their own different set of agberos will take their own and the driver will be left with hundred naira..they only recover if a passenger drops along and they are lucky to get another passenger..I really feel for those taxi drivers at Rumokoro..

Yes it's a sad situation and I feel bad for the police in especially the genuine ones who are left to survive with a paltry sum of money. The authorities have to do something to assist these people and make their welfare attractive.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by mrfarmer600(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
SmartPolician:

Silence

You will remain silent for 600 years idiot kiss

#EndSWAT
#EndsSARS
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by armadeo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
nkwuocha:
Foolish police man grin
Any police man wey no pipe low this period go enter express grin

I dey tell you. Very stupid guy.

Right now is a time for the police to pipe low and reformat thier brains.

Cos na beating go soon start.

Drive in peace drive in peace.

Lol. Those policemen can frustrate you. I purposely leave some expired documents among my papers just to see their eyes light up with greed as they point out the paper.
Icalmy bring out the correct documents and see them deflate.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
nairanaira12:

Say it again bro. What a time to be alive!
Quavo comes to mind....
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by xynerise: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
This video sweet me grin

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by onomeabuja: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A policeman was ordered out of a man's truck by a group of Nigerians for allegedly trying to extort the driver amid the on-going protests against police brutality, extortion, and many other unlawful crimes.

This happened today, October 15, at Ikeja Under Bridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKVPDq6OJQ0
I cant laugh

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by udemzyudex(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hahaha drive in peace. grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by udemzyudex(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sirmwill:
Bad Market

No be today na grin

But truth be told,if 5 to 10 people stand up against a police officer's brutality,he will just mellow ooo

See how the policeman's face suddenly became innocent cheesy

It's because people will just be passing by when a policeman is harrasing someone that's why they have always continued

#Endsars

Nigerians have been forming nothing concern me when they see a police man harras another civilian that's why the police have been getting away with all those nonsense.

The story is changing now.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Unlimitk(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Shile981:
That's good.
Hello Nairalanders, please I need a casual job in Ibadan or anywhere else with accommodation. I've been idle for over a month. Begging is my last choice. Please help in anyway.
Bros me too self
Na Lagos I dey
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by yultater: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Wow
What a time to be alive in this country.

Never knew we could read such headlines from Nigeria.

Please where is my green passport again. grin

Next movement should be a mass protest that will force both the government and National Assembly to pass a Law for death sentence against Looters

Abeg joor, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

fraudster fraudster fraudster fraudster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Caught In Ogun Cry (Photos) / Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Iwo, Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.