Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him (52924 Views)

Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Moikiitos: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A policeman was ordered out of a man's truck by a group of Nigerians for allegedly trying to extort the driver amid the on-going protests against police brutality, extortion, and many other unlawful crimes.

This happened today, October 15, at Ikeja Under Bridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKVPDq6OJQ0

Bad market for all the Nigerian police officers from these days forward...
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A policeman was ordered out of a man's truck by a group of Nigerians for allegedly trying to extort the driver amid the on-going protests against police brutality, extortion, and many other unlawful crimes.

This happened today, October 15, at Ikeja Under Bridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKVPDq6OJQ0
Awesome sight
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Unlimitk:
Bros me too self Na Lagos I dey
oh! I thought people say there are more jobs in Lagos. ?
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by timstone(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ever8090:
Best way to go...I think the youths should deploy this approach..do not allow them arrest or extort people for fine...the police here in Rumokoro port Harcourt are so irritating.
They hand around the place till the middle of the night collecting money from taxi drivers..
Taxi drivers here in Rumokoro are really suffering,after loading #50 per passenger,police will take their own different set of agberos will take their own and the driver will be left with hundred naira..they only recover if a passenger drops along and they are lucky to get another passenger..I really feel for those taxi drivers at Rumokoro..

The driver need to come out and fight this nonsence,
One thing I observed if the driver is trying to stand his ground,we passenger will say give him let's go,I'm late,is it not only #100

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by elujah1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ever8090:
Best way to go...I think the youths should deploy this approach..do not allow them arrest or extort people for fine...the police here in Rumokoro port Harcourt are so irritating.
They hand around the place till the middle of the night collecting money from taxi drivers..
Taxi drivers here in Rumokoro are really suffering,after loading #50 per passenger,police will take their own different set of agberos will take their own and the driver will be left with hundred naira..they only recover if a passenger drops along and they are lucky to get another passenger..I really feel for those taxi drivers at Rumokoro..

The drivers too are stubborn, they don't park properly and when you drive behind them, they give you a deaf ear
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by doggedfighter(f): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dididrumz:

Cowards like these two below will avoid threads like this because they can never stand for anything good.

They irritate me
see their names bellow.

GOATandYAMTheory
myBraine

Both are disgrace to their generation

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Burgerlomo: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Boys are not smiling cool

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hahahaha, this one sweet me ooo

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by blowjohn(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lol
Drive in peace ! Drive in peace!
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Ennybouy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
“what did he do"
“bring out your phone and record"
“come down"
One of the best videos ever,civilians doing the work of a policeman.

Nigerians have really woken up.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by blowjohn(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
See as the policeman waka like remote controlled robot jejely and peacefully away from trouble

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Dididrumz(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
doggedfighter:

Both are disgrace to their generation
Absolutely correct.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by West2019(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
we don wake up from sleep ,wit this Nigeria will be dey best African country

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by KingWarri: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Wow
What a time to be alive in this country.

Never knew we could read such headlines from Nigeria.

Please where is my green passport again. grin

Next movement should be a mass protest that will force both the government and National Assembly to pass a Law for death sentence against Looters

Abeg joor, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

When we told you Nigeria will be great again you never believed.. Now you can see the power we poccess as United Nigeria youths

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by KingWarri: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ever8090:

Those taxi drivers are not United... Too many betrayals

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by siegfried99(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
This brings joy to my soul.. See unity

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by romenna: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Why him no shoot?
Nonsense
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by KingWarri: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
eagleu:
Nigerian police: the face of a failed Nation.
Past tense...
Future tense — Nigeria can be great again

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by KingWarri: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
slimfit1:

Advice them to use this approach.
Exactly my thoughts but it's clear they aren't United enough to stop the oppressors.. To many snitch
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by KingWarri: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
slimfit1:

Advice them to use this approach.
Exactly my thoughts but it's clear they aren't United enough to stop the oppressors.. To many snitches

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
we will be dealing with all of them one by one
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
May Thunder & AMADIOHA strike dat policeman dead.
Why didn't they KILL him...Idiot...
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Osashalom: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Wow
What a time to be alive in this country.

Never knew we could read such headlines from Nigeria.

Please where is my green passport again. grin

Next movement should be a mass protest that will force both the government and National Assembly to pass a Law for death sentence against Looters

Abeg joor, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Incase you see this, I need a logo . Send a mail to Shalomdegraced@gmail.com let's take off from there.
Blessings!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Brandstudio01: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Osashalom:

Incase you see this, I need a logo . Send a mail to Shalomdegraced@gmail.com let's take off from there.
Blessings!
Replied

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by flyingpig: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
nkwuocha:
Foolish police man grin
Any police man wey no pipe low this period go enter express grin
mob go kill am grin

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by abbiboy: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ever8090:
Tell them to join the protest for change or they continue to labor in vain!!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by adeomos(m): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Shile981:
That's good.
Hello Nairalanders, please I need a casual job in Ibadan or anywhere else with accommodation. I've been idle for over a month. Begging is my last choice. Plealse help in anyway.
can you contact me, if u know how to ride bike, base in Lagos, drop yr email or phone number
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by olarent: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Then you guys are the course of it mobile ur self and disgrace them but it has to be in open place and noon where everybody see you guys.

Austinio:
some police's men at orlu in front of UBA are still collecting bribe from motorist and also wearing mufti

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Danjuma101: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wow, i lk dis.kudos to d guys dat stood fo d driver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Nmezor(f): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Very good

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by VulgarLee(m): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2020
I know the story bro
There caban na that fuel station close to that water for okoro market grin
Ever8090:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Caught In Ogun Cry (Photos) / Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Iwo, Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.