Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,925 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters (66144 Views)

Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by supercase1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin damn niggaarr!! This is too good,,pls since this protest I never see slawomir the damn niggaarr na,,abi na him b dat guy with waist bead??
I hear say them don thief Slawomir phone for where he take go buy weed cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by RIVERS1stson: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Funny a thing he works for the government and even harvests organs for ritualists and politicians.. So actually them doing themselves

See your cursed governor in chains. Abia state is cursed

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by omoharry(f): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Funny a thing he works for the government and even harvests organs for ritualists and politicians.. So actually them doing themselves
Teriffic! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by engrchykae(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
mollymotion:
Fear of youths
true power,it is harnessed in the labor market, security agencies etc but yet the youths never knew how powerful they are.
The youths should be ruling,not certain dry old stupid greedy loafs.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Nkpondike333: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
#Endsars #Endbadgovernance #Restructure #Referendum
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Rashman578(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
#restructureNiGnow!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Charly68: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
People are taking power back to themselves since elected leaders find it difficult to manage their given authority..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Ibfpleasant(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Baawaa:
They should be sacked immediately
not only that, they should be jail for 600 years
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by NowisGod109(f): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Baawaa:

��
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Merimental(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
#TIME TO TAKE US SERIOUS IS NOW#

d tide has tilted to our favor at last.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by emmanuel7541: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
:Na Governor wey support us we go vote. Reform and restructure NigeriaNo reform, no restructure, #EndNigeriaNow
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Powersurge: 12:07am On Oct 16, 2020
thaoriginator:
Okay cool

But when are we gonna #EndTollGateFee in Lekki and Ikoyi? cry

That thing was built by an investor who needs return on his investment. The only thing that COULD be wrong with the toll gate is probably the price. The initiative was a lofty one.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Altimatic27: 12:12am On Oct 16, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

Abia state is a cursed jungle. I am ashamed of being an indigene of that shithole

Battles my imaginations when you guts talk about abia state I uses to think the place was heaven because of nigga raw
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by thaoriginator: 12:32am On Oct 16, 2020
Powersurge:

That thing was built by an investor who needs return on his investment. The only thing that COULD be wrong with the toll gate is probably the price. The initiative was a lofty one.
Ok. So when did they say it's gonna end. I've forgotten.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Passionate888: 1:15am On Oct 16, 2020
SanwoOlu na scam, is he going to say he doesn't know that police are arresting Lagosians in their various homes this very night?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by BRATISLAVA: 2:57am On Oct 16, 2020
thaoriginator:
Okay cool

cheesy

That's for revenue generation.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by jacoik(m): 3:44am On Oct 16, 2020
OBku4:

R u sure you r well upstairs? smh
very much fine upstairs guy. this people meat need to be cannibalize. they are animals and not human. so I want to eat the meat of an animal. do you want the call your police for me? then meet me at lekki toll gate today
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 16, 2020
Everybody will surely wake up.

Just a matter of time.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by ayenale1(m): 5:22am On Oct 16, 2020
I wonder what is keeping bubu from addressing the youths for once even if he's going to read book as usual.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by cardoctor(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2020
I hope they get the same treatment they gave to their victims.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by sulaak(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2020
thaoriginator:
Okay cool

How will you maintain the roads without tollgates?

I good government will extend the tolgates to all roads including Eko Bridge, Carter Bridge and 3rd Mainland bridge.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by thaoriginator: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2020
sulaak:

How will you maintain the roads without tollgates?

I good government will extend the tolgates to all roads including Eko Bridge, Carter Bridge and 3rd Mainland bridge.
ok let them reduce the payment it's too high
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by rollandben(m): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2020
Thats for the police!

Mr governor, please we also want to know the sponsors of the hoodlum Hijacking and disrupting the peaceful protesters in Lagos start.
you are the governors, don't tell us you don't know
list them out the same way you listed the police names. thanks
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by rollandben(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2020
sooner than we thought
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by DAVE5(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2020
Baawaa:

And punished, sacking them doesn’t mean they would not continued doing evil
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Abia1stS0N: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2020
Altimatic27:

Battles my imaginations when you guts talk about abia state I uses to think the place was heaven because of nigga raw

Abia state is a cursed backward shithole state. The worst state in Nigeria

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by petercalvin1486: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2020
Make your loved ones happy by sending New year gifts online in Pune. Pyaarbhejo offers same day delivery of New year gifts in Pune.

https://www.pyaarbhejo.com/gifts/pune.html
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Thevisualchef: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2020
clairebode:

Oya send some over
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Freebills12: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
GOD FORBID ALL OF THEM ARE FROM SOUTH
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Thevisualchef: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
clairebode:

I want some
Send your number and account details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) / Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House / EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Recovers Cars, Laptops (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.