Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) (50926 Views)

30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road / #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by Lukay99: 12:21am On Oct 16, 2020
Dhavido:
I’m so proud of this movement. I was one of those that castigated the youth for devoting so much of their time to BBN and now they are dedicating their time and resources to a great and noble cause.

Wahala for who no join protest, I’m an online protester though. Work no gree me join them physically but my tweets and retweets counts

You're so proud of what they are doing by oppressing fellow citizens by blocking the road while you're at work working? Some of the people are being blocked from going to work and yet you're happy they can't make it to work but you can. Really? How are you different from the leaders you're protesting against? Yes they have every right to protest but they don't have any right to block a Public highway. You can protest online, on the sidewalk of the road, parking lots or government offices. Some of the road users may have a life and death emergency but cannot make it on time simply because you all think its okay to block a public highway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by Kelvinhunta: 12:22am On Oct 16, 2020
Till January
uptimum123:

Chase wisdom and stop causing nuisance

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by Dantsito: 12:23am On Oct 16, 2020
The problem with most of the protesters are consumed by sadism, they have another mission which they are targeting at and they think they can achieve it through this nonsense. waiting to see how they will finish this foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by Kelvinhunta: 12:25am On Oct 16, 2020
Some sacrifices r to be made. Doctors embark on strike and patients die. Not saying it's good but people will be hurt to achieve something great
Lukay99:

You're so proud of what they are doing by oppressing fellow citizens by blocking the road while you're at work working? Some of the people are being blocked from going to work and yet you're happy they can't make it to work but you can. Really? How are you different from the leaders you're protesting against? Yes they have every right to protest but they don't have any right to block a Public highway. You can protest online, on the sidewalk of the road, parking lots or government offices. Some of the road users may have a life and death emergency but cannot make it on time simply because you all think its okay to block a public highway
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by Kelvinhunta: 12:27am On Oct 16, 2020
U shouldn't worry about that, worry about how the government should provide dividends of democracy to the people
Dantsito:
The problem with most of the protesters are consumed by sadism, they have another mission which they are targeting at and they think they can achieve it through this nonsense. waiting to see how they will finish this foolishness.
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by Kelvinhunta: 12:32am On Oct 16, 2020
All join. Part of the protest. Even Twitter ceo is part of the protest.
muller101:
Yeah. Keyboard warrior
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by Kelvinhunta: 12:38am On Oct 16, 2020
Go meet any group protesting and tell them exactly what you said here. Special advicer on road blockage. When Sars were killing people u didn't see them and advise them na now u want form king Solomon.
tutudesz:

they are protesting about the inhumane treatment by police and yet they also doing the same to others.
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by dlivefeeds: 12:47am On Oct 16, 2020
I thought this was a joke, till I witnessed it about 10pm

Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by abbiboy: 12:49am On Oct 16, 2020
tutudesz:

What about those with medical appointment trapped because of the protest

Many died during the lockdown n heaven didn't fall,if a movement is to make that true change we desire d least u can do is to show solidarity.
Is this the kind of nigeria u want for ur children.U want ur children to inherent d problem dat dey transferred to us n u wnt to transfer urx to ur children,how do u think dey will survive under such maladministration.A country were lives n property has no value,is that the future u plan for ur children bcus of an "APPOINTMENT".
Don't let ur children look back n curse for ur selfishness.
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by Lukay99: 12:53am On Oct 16, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Since we have been tolerating bad leadership for long then let everyone be ready to tolerate this. This is the right time to make Nigeria great again

Make Nigeria great again by blocking a public highway? Good luck on that. This is not new. Nigerians have been protesting police killings and brutality for over 30 years still nothing has change. The average Nigerian is an hypocrite, protesting oppression by oppressing fellow citizens. Everyone oppressing each others from The so called men of God oppressing their followers, professors selling grades for sex, civil servants oppressing the citizens that needed their services, health care workers leaving patients to die because of no money deposit, traders willing to selling fake products including fake life saving drugs that can kill you, rich men/women and celebrities paying less than minimum wage to their drivers or gateman yet blaming government about Nigerians being poor. these are all the people protesting about the bad state Nigeria is in Today. Nigeria is the way it is today because of who we are as a people. You all can protest all you want and I'm telling you nothing will change. Some of the so called protesters today will be part of the police tomorrow and will probably do the same thing or worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by RealEzee(m): 12:55am On Oct 16, 2020
tutudesz:

See you na the easy one you pick grin I fit use chicken blood cheesy
grin grin u don pass me like dis oo
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by Kelvinhunta: 1:04am On Oct 16, 2020
Quote me when this ends if there r no major changes already. This type of opportunities occurs once in 100years and protesters knows it already to still remain protesting till now. Just watch and see Nigeria will be great again
Lukay99:

Make Nigeria great again by blocking a public highway? Good luck on that. This is not new. Nigerians have been protesting police killings and brutality for over 30 years still nothing has change. The average Nigerian is an hypocrite, protesting oppression by oppressing fellow citizens. Everyone oppressing each others from The so called men of God oppressing their followers, professors selling grades for sex, civil servants oppressing the citizens that needed their services, health care workers leaving patients to die because of no money deposit, traders willing to selling fake products including fake life saving drugs that can kill you, rich men/women and celebrities paying less than minimum wage to their drivers or gateman yet blaming government about Nigerians being poor. these are all the people protesting about the bad state Nigeria is in Today. Nigeria is the way it is today because of who we are as a people. You all can protest all you want and I'm telling you nothing will change. Some of the so called protesters today will be part of the police tomorrow and will probably do the same thing or worse.
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by Lukay99: 1:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Some sacrifices r to be made. Doctors embark on strike and patients die. Not saying it's good but people will be hurt to achieve something great

Protesting on the sidewalk by not blocking the highway is what you call sacrifice but blocking the highway is oppressing your fellow citizens and definitely not sacrifice. What is stopping you or the protesters from protesting on the sidewalk and not block the flow of traffic? You can still get your points across without blocking the traffic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by Lukay99: 1:21am On Oct 16, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Quote me when this ends if there r no major changes already. This type of opportunities occurs once in 100years and protesters knows it already to still remain protesting till now. Just watch and see Nigeria will be great again

I will definitely quote you Sir, I'm not going to give one year because that's too long. I'll give you just few months maybe six months max and I'm telling you its going to be back to business as usual. Police will go back to exploiting and oppressing the citizens. If Nigeria is going to be great again, I definitely don't think it's going to be in this current generation maybe after 100 years or more.
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 2:56am On Oct 16, 2020
Dhavido:
I’m so proud of this movement. I was one of those that castigated the youth for devoting so much of their time to BBN and now they are dedicating their time and resources to a great and noble cause.

Wahala for who no join protest, I’m an online protester though. Work no gree me join them physically but my tweets and retweets counts

Hmmm. In other words, idle hand is the devil's workshop. Online protest is safe, who doesn't know that?
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 2:59am On Oct 16, 2020
Lukay99:

Protesting on the sidewalk by not blocking the highway is what you call sacrifice but blocking the highway is oppressing your fellow citizens and definitely not sacrifice. What is stopping you or the protesters from protesting on the sidewalk and not block the flow of traffic? You can still get your points across without blocking the traffic.

Remember, they're still Nigerians despite their protests, they can't do better than that. That animalistic behaviour is in them no matter what their agitation is about. Blocking major roads, highways, major intersections, that's madness

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 3:04am On Oct 16, 2020
SmartPolician:

Ewu

Get out of your vehicle and disperse the crowd

I am sure you won't live to tell the story

Appointment kee you there!

This is coming from someone who is asking for an end to police brutality! You're all jokes, hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by Jaapu: 3:07am On Oct 16, 2020
SegFault:

Don't count your eggs before they hatch, wait until it's all over.

Somebody that will still use his tongue to count his teeth.
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by luvmijeje(f): 3:10am On Oct 16, 2020
Lukay99:

Don't mind them.

Is that how to protest? By turning the Citizens against them.

I don't blame them. I blame the useless Governor who refuses to do his job.

How can few jobless people decides to hold us to ransome unnecessarily. We are training our youth to have no regards for the rule of laws. We are setting a wrong precedent.
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 3:12am On Oct 16, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Sacrifices are made in times like this, howbeit may not be all that rosy. You are more concerned about present challenge you face but fail to remember that they are greater challenges that have been faced.

Senseless and needless sacrifices. Must they block major roads and inflict pains on the people for them to make a point. Like Nigeria government like Nigeria citizens, no difference. We're all guilty of oppression at different levels

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by 6digitscomrade: 3:41am On Oct 16, 2020
hedonister:
The End Sars protest keeps waxing strong and protesters seem to be getting more daring. Today, i witnessed how protesters shut down the Lagos Ibadan Expressway at Berger thereby causing traffic from Berger all the way down to Mowe.

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyPbw4R3pZo
looks like the people no longer want to wait for oil money like their president painted them on international media looks like they want to return the gesture with grandiose idea..lol yawa don gatz egunegun don loss contact lens��
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by 6digitscomrade: 3:45am On Oct 16, 2020
luvmijeje:

Don't mind them.

Is that how to protest? By turning the Citizens against them.

I don't blame them. I blame the useless Governor who refuses to do his job.

How can few jobless people decides to hold us to ransome unnecessarily. We are training our youth to have no regards for the rule of laws. We are setting a wrong precedent.

stop using grammar bigger than ur eja okpolo...u are a nobody so stop using we are setting.. it’s ur ancestors u need to invite here..they settled diz corruption and breaking of laws in motion.. now our generation has come to fix it.. u miserable good for nothing subhuman cunt, the least u could do is to be eternally grateful..
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by shadeyinka(m): 3:50am On Oct 16, 2020
Elder0001:
This is bad. Why block the road? These folks keep disturbing public peace and constituting nuisance because of one useless protest.

Imagine what will happen to people that had appointment that morning?
So, it is better we maintain statuesque with SARS harassing and killing young people!?
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by 6digitscomrade: 3:52am On Oct 16, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Go meet any group protesting and tell them exactly what you said here. Special advicer on road blockage. When Sars were killing people u didn't see them and advise them na now u want form king Solomon.
a lot of Nigerians are demented and diz protests has exposed the statistics of the endemic mental deficits.. no sane person will tolerate oppression it’s beyond Stockholm syndrome it’s MADNESS!!!
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by luvmijeje(f): 4:04am On Oct 16, 2020
6digitscomrade:
stop using grammar bigger than ur eja okpolo...u are a nobody so stop using we are setting.. it’s ur ancestors u need to invite here..they settled diz corruption and breaking of laws in motion.. now our generation has come to fix it.. u miserable good for nothing subhuman cunt, the least u could do is to be eternally grateful..

Greatful for what? What generation? Is this how to fight? By blocking and sleeping on the road?

I don't blame you. I blame those who are enabling you.
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by 6digitscomrade: 4:11am On Oct 16, 2020
luvmijeje:

Greatful for what? What generation? Is this how to fight? By blocking and sleeping on the road?

I don't blame you. I blame those who are enabling you.
u see ? I knew u were a subhuman even after I spelt grateful correctly u still couldn’t replicate same .. mind u no autocorrect can do that in case u are going to lie on the poor China phone���no China phone can do that..

When the government was depleting our resources and common wealth , was that how to govern? The level of ineptitude, secrecy and reckless looting and insensitive anti human policies is that how to govern? Nothing has been Fair .. don’t expect a fair fight if u have never been fair.. that I share the same planet with a subhuman isn’t fair either the Least God could have done was to gather u and ur kinds in a large aquarium for tourists to watch..

Get lost!
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by luvmijeje(f): 4:16am On Oct 16, 2020
6digitscomrade:
u see ? I knew u were a subhuman even after I spelt grateful correctly u still couldn’t replicate same .. mind u no autocorrect can do that in case u are going to lie on the poor China phone���no China phone can do that..

When the government was depleting our resources and common wealth , was that how to govern? The level of ineptitude, secrecy and reckless looting and insensitive anti human policies is that how to govern? Nothing has been Fair .. don’t expect a fair fight if u have never been fair.. that I share the same planet with a subhuman isn’t fair either the Least God could have done was to gather u and ur kinds in a large aquarium for tourists to watch..

Get lost!

So your protest will stop corruption?

Can you see how senseless you are. You want to overthrow an elected government? You want to take power through the backdoor.

Do you know your local government chairman? If this protest is genuine, that's where your protest should start from. Check and balances.
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by 6digitscomrade: 4:24am On Oct 16, 2020
luvmijeje:

So your protest will stop corruption?

Can you see how senseless you are. You want to overthrow an elected government? You want to take power through the backdoor.

Do you know your local government chairman? If this protest is genuine, that's where your protest should start from. Check and balances.

ahahahaha who said anything about toppling? Anyway I know u and ur boss are pathetic pathological unapologetic coupists so not surprise u are introducing that here without any justification..

U need ur head examined but meanwhile let the people that elected ur government do their checks and balances afterall u have been working for them ?
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by luvmijeje(f): 4:25am On Oct 16, 2020
6digitscomrade:
ahahahaha who said anything about toppling? Anyway I know u and ur boss are pathetic pathological unapologetic coupists so not surprise u are introducing that here without any justification..

U need ur head examined but meanwhile let the people that elected ur government do their checks and balances afterall u have been working for them ?

So what's the objective of this protest? End Sars..... It has ended. What else do you want?
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by 6digitscomrade: 4:35am On Oct 16, 2020
luvmijeje:

So what's the objective of this protest? End Sars..... It has ended. What else do you want?
no it hasn’t !! Maybe in ur deluded mind.. u are too daft for my liking infact I think sleeping with u even will make someone feel like they are practicing necrophilia u will be the most boring like a corpse.. u can’t even communicate straight..

How many times in the last years have they stopped roadblocks They have been banning roadblocks every time a new IGP is shown on TVs..sars has been banned 4times in the last 5years ..

Just go away u are very poor mentally and can’t grasp anything here.. it’s beyond u .. sadly ur lack of knowledge will limit u forever..
Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by luvmijeje(f): 4:43am On Oct 16, 2020
6digitscomrade:
no it hasn’t !! Maybe in ur deluded mind.. u are too daft for my liking infact I think sleeping with u even will make someone feel like they are practicing necrophilia u will be the most boring like a corpse.. u can’t even communicate straight..

How many times in the last years have they stopped roadblocks They have been banning roadblocks every time a new IGP is shown on TVs..sars has been banned 4times in the last 5years ..

Just go away u are very poor mentally and can’t grasp anything here.. it’s beyond u .. sadly ur lack of knowledge will limit u forever..

So this protest will end truly end Sars? Will it end the Nigeria Police force? Will it end corruption in the Nigeria Police Force? Will it end impunity in the Nigeria Police Force?

You are all senseless. No clear objective. Nothing. You just turned yourself to nuisance.

Is #EndsSARS what you are suppose to be fighting for? Garbage in Garbage out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) / Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.