Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,438 members, 7,958,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS (7060 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking / Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Valkrie: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2020
Firing squad should be the end of this man and should be made public for all to come and see...Not only him but all the men that have served in that unit since he became the oc...!!!
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by nedekid: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Who is this guy

More details about him please
A psychotic mass murderer that was then given police uniform and guns to officially murder at will.
Probably one of the greatest serial killers of all time.
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by dozzybreezy(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2020
James Nwafor nwaekwensu, die!
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Admiral49(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2020
Make obiano no lie say e no know say the guy dey sell human parts and make him no lie say e never use the guy runs before....who is fooling who na? Na them them....who goes goes
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Lawly: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Why is this thread dry? Our igbo brothers #SOROSOKE..... put the same energy you put on TINUBU thread

it is same igbos that are exposing him and his crimes - sth ewedu hipocrites will never do.
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
I dont think anything can be done to this man.. I doubt it.. e don talk say nothing fit happen to am
Just with my glock I will rip his head off, foolish man
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by tarantino1: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is what I was talking about in the other thread. Sweetrace, please tell me, how do you reform a man like this?
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lawly:

it is same igbos that are exposing him and his crimes - sth ewedu hipocrites will never do.

#SOROSOKE
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by andyanders: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
Why can't Ndi Anambara, group up and waste him and his family. if you have enough evidence, get him eliminated too. There is no time to allow him enjoy that blood money money.
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by 4x28: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

#SOROSOKE
[/s]
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by merieam16(f): 3:02am On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:

Amen!
First time I am agreeing with u on this forum.
lolzz, u dont av a choice than to agree with him we are all in this together
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by babadigu(m): 3:21am On Oct 17, 2020
Who is that guy? Please i dont live in Nigeria...and would like to know more about him and his actions
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by ebenezary(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Since 2015 people have been calling this man out till 2020

Mynd44

lala

farano

seun

Rocktation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank / Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims / 2 Passengers Arrested With Over $2M At MMIA, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.