Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,641,104 members, 6,181,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 March 2021 at 12:06 AM

The Cheaters (18+) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cheaters (18+) (13107 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cheaters (18+) by tonysunkan(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21
Cool story
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 2:48pm On Feb 21
Awesome05:

Nice update

tonysunkan:
Cool story

Thanks
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22
Waiting for more
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 5:00am On Feb 23
Uche slipped his hands back up over her taut ass cheeks and then moved back down even more slowly than before to her tight, little back door. His fingers pressed against it briefly and then move further down between her lips. She clearly felt two fingers inside her, meeting no resistance at all.

“Did you go home and do it with your husband?” he asked suddenly.

Patricia’s face reddened as if she were a child caught doing something she should have not. “Yes,” she answered meekly.

“Don’t,” he growled. “I don’t want you fucking him anymore. Do you understand?”

She was dripping juice on the floor. She was so intoxicated by the feeling of his fingers, his words, his commands, that she did not even notice
her first orgasm approaching. “Yes,” she whispered. “I won’t Bleep him.”

Then she climaxed. It was as if her orgasm couldn’t come until she agreed the man. She pushed her hips backward and her face against the
mirror. Her back arched and she bit her hand hard so as not to moan too loud. Uche’s fingers continue to dance around inside her pussy, forcing
her orgasm not to stop.

Patricia’s head was spinning and his fingers were not stopping. She knew herself. She needed more than one orgasm and she was glad he did
not stop, but she wanted more—needed more. She lifted one of her legs and rested it on a bench to give the large man better access.

“Take me, Uche,” she said.

He ignored her request, smiling as he glanced at Akin. The assistant manager had his rooster in hand, slowly stroking it, his eyes locked on the
older lady’s vulnerable and exposed cunt.

“Please...” she beseeched.

“Is this how you beg?” Uche asked, not sounding amused.

“Yes!” she practically shouted.

“You are beautiful, Patricia,” he apprised her as his slipped his fingers free to find her other hole. Her tight, puckered hole gripped around his
finger and her breathing stops for a brief moment. She relaxed and let him slide inside of her more.

“You are beautiful and naughty. Your husband is such a bastard to not want you.”

She felt the sting of his words, but could she really argue them? How could she not? Uche’s fingers were tender. His touch was not rough.
Everything, from his touch to his words, felt commanding, calculated, but sweet at the same time. He was handsome, though some of his
physical features were not quite to her liking. But damn, he knew how to please the shit out of me!

“Turn around,” she ordered, abruptly cutting her from her thoughts and pleasures. He removed his finger out of her and she sighed and moaned
in response, but turned around regardless. “Sit down.”

Dapo walked through the door to see his two children sitting at the table, books opened. They looked up at him with smiled and greetings.
Both appeared to be working on homework, which was always a nice sight for him to see.

“Where’s your mother?” he asked.

“I’m right here,” she said walking into the kitchen. “Have a nice day at work?”

“Yeah,” he said with a shrug. “You could say that.”

“Anything big happen?” she said as she pecked him on the cheek.

“Nothing really big,” he answered, setting his briefcase on the table between the kid’s homework and books. “But a couple of the guys asked me
to go out with them tonight.”

“That’s great,” she said, putting up a false smile. “Miranda and Betty asked if I wanted to go out with them tonight too. Should I consider it?”

He frowned at her. “The kids are old enough to watch themselves,” he said. “Besides, there is no need for one of us to stay home alone. The guys
want me to go out. Betty and Miranda want you to go out. It was perfect!”

“Should I cook something for us?” she asked, biting her lips and looking toward the refrigerator.

“Nah,” Dapo quickly answered. “I had a late lunch. We’ll get the kids some pizza. Let them have a movie night.”

“You guys want some parent’s away time?” Patricia asked.

“Yeah, Mummy,” Tobi was the first to reply. “Go have fun.”

“Yeah,” his sister agreed. “You two need to get out and have a break.”

Patricia looked back to her husband. “It was settled.” She gave him a quick peck on the lips. “I’m going to get ready. Betty and Miranda are
coming over in an hour.

The Cheaters: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_cheaters_18/38813
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by BigBasher: 9:51pm On Feb 23
nice update
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by SolaRaphael: 8:11pm On Feb 26
Interesting
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 6:11am On Mar 01
“Nah,” Dapo quickly answered. “I had a late lunch. We’ll get the kids some pizza. Let them have a movie night.”

“You guys want some parent’s away time?” Patricia asked.

“Yeah, Mummy,” Tobi was the first to reply. “Go have fun.”

“Yeah,” his sister agreed. “You two need to get out and have a break.”

Patricia looked back to her husband. “It was settled.” She gave him a quick peck on the lips. “I’m going to get ready. Betty and Miranda are
coming over in an hour.

Dapo smiled as he watched his wife slip from the kitchen. He pushed out his wallet and scoops out a few bills. “Order what you guys want. And
watch whatever you want.”

“Anything?” Tobi asked.

“Tobi,” Sade growled.

Dapo laughed. “Watch whatever you want. If your mother catches you, I’ll take the blame.”

Ayo noticed her when she first walked into the bar. A tall, voluptuous lady with attached hair with curves as twisting as a road, was not someone
easily missed. He immediately wanted to vault from his stool to greet her, maybe even buy her a drink, but he thought better of it. Better to wait
and see how she turned away the other men before approaching.

Glancing at his watch, he decided it was time. He watched as she turned away man after man. Though he couldn’t hear the words each of them
spoke, he saw everything in their body language. He stood and grinned. Then he advanced on her, plowing into another patron standing up.

Elizabeth looked up at the sound, looking very annoyed. Her annoyance faded as she saw him and she smiled. “I’ve noticed you watching me,”
she said, grabbing his hand and yanking him down onto the stool next to her. “I wondered when you intended to come over here.”

“How did you know I was even going to?” he countered.

“I could tell,” she replied. “Just as you have studied me, I was studying you.”

“Could I buy you a drink?” he asked.

“You know that I have turned every man away when asked that,” she said frowning.

“I have a feeling you’re not going to turn me away,” he parried.

“Are you sure about that?” Elizabeth asked.

“As sure as rain,” he answered with a smile. “I figured...”

Elizabeth leaned over and kissed him deeply. Words forgotten, Ayo returned her kiss. He found his hands on her neck, holding her head in place as they kiss. He let his mouth open and traced the tip of his tongue along her lips.

She felt his tongue moving between her lips and she opens them. She let his tongue slide in and closed her lips around it. Then Elizabeth quietly
sucked his tongue into her mouth and felt her tongue move to touch his.

As Ayo felt her tongue touch his, he tilted her head slightly so that he could move more of his tongue in. He felt her lips loosen to allow this and
instead of sucking, she pushed away. Her eyes caught his and she grinned mischievously at him. Elizabeth winked and pointed a thumb at the
entrance to the bar. “How about we take this outside?”

Ayo nodded and let Elizabeth pull him from the stool by the hand. Together they snaked through the crowd and out the door. Elizabeth giggled
as she led him out of the parking lot and around the back of the building.

Ayo immediately pressed Elizabeth against the cinderblock wall of the building. A lone street light sat off in the distance in the parking lot,
casting just enough light for them to see each other. He leaned in with his lips near her ear and whispered, “You smell really nice.”

Elizabeth felt his hand on her inner thigh. It felt hot through her nylon pantyhose.

“I thought about touching you the whole time I watched you,” he continued, hand sliding up ever so slowly.

She did not hold back the sigh the escaped her lips. She felt his hand gently squeezing her leg. Her body responded. Her legs seemed to open
slightly. He kissed her ear softly as his fingers dance along the top of her leg. Ayo moved his head down. His hot breath caressed her skin. Then
his lips connected and Elizabeth’s head tilted back slightly. She concentrated on the way his lips teased along her neck, touching so very gently
with each kiss. A tingle ran down her spine. This is a man that knew how to please, she thought.

The Cheaters: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_cheaters_18/38813
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:19am On Mar 02
Nice update
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by Saturn101: 5:06pm On Mar 02
Cool
Re: The Cheaters (18+) by Zamar(m): 6:36am On Mar 04
Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Punstars; Lets Play On Words. / Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / Letter To The Introverts, From Sassynigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.