Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) (58904 Views)

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama / UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by wink2015(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
THE SOULS OF THE INNOCENT LIVES THAT WERE WASTED BY SARS IS NOW FIGHTING BACK.

Those female that were raped and killed their spirit will not sleep until justice is served.

God almighty is fighting for those men and women that money were extorted from by officers of sars.

SARS dug the foundation for their self-destruction when some of their officers started extortion of money from the public.

1 Like

Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by Cmanforall: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
chatinent:

All rights reserved.
© Chatinent.

What more can I say?
These people were known. How much those unknown?

sad
There was one boy killed in Imo State during Rochas tenure when he wanted to relocate a native market.
Who remembers the name?

Was that not done by the police?

1 Like

Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by tot(f): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
mrkings84:
Not forgettig the Ikoku 3 killed last year. (China and 2 others)

Way too much blood has been shed, for a country that is not at war or in a conflict. This must stop.
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by FarmTech(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ending SARS is not enof. all those killers shud be killed!!!!!!
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by sisisioge: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
Na wa o

#Endsarsbikoo!!!!
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by Righteousness89(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
okafor200:
please we all nigerians should be calm because
Nigeria will be great again!

the queen of peace is here and let us respect her for the love of GOD!
[/s]

Stop that nonsense!
Stop glorifying nonsense! That's idolatry!!
There is Nothing like queen of Peace!
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by ProfAmaben(m): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
okafor200:

Respect the drawing of Madonna? A European woman? Where was she when SARS was killing people?

You religious fanatics should always know when and where to post your inefficient beliefs.
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by spiralwedge(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
There are hundreds more missing.

But there's no to be sure they were killed by SARS
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by sizweba101: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
RIP real legends of our time
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
What about POPULAR EKOKU 4 in Rivers State where Chima Ikhunadoh was wasted.

#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

1 Like

Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by AIlahuAkbar: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
doggedfighter:
We remember all of you.
We're not not backing down until we get justice for you
[/s] shut up.
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by iLegendd(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sad.
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by k2money(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Stop that nonsense!
Stop glorifying nonsense! That's idolatry!!
There is Nothing like queen of Peace!

Hello buddy, everybody for his beliefs. Face your faith and let him face his, hypocrisy kill you. It's pain you to see another person expressing his faith that suppose tells yiu that the trash yiu are using to spam nairaland is not acceptable to we all.

1 Like

Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by Sani6110(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
So what!!! They killed notorious.
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by Asianjollof007: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
chatinent:

All rights reserved.
© Chatinent.

What more can I say?

sad

I really want this article to go viral on twitter
I want the world to know and see why we are protecting cry
chatinent:

All rights reserved.
© Chatinent.

What more can I say?

I really want this article to go viral on twitter
I want the world to know and see why we are protesting sad
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by Mordson: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
okafor200:

Oga, please stop spamming the whole place with this queen of peace rubbish. I take God beg you.
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by AreaFada2: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sad. RIP.
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by Litmus: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
The number of police killings in Rio de Janeiro,
2019: Police killed 1,810 people, an average of five per day, the highest number since official records began in 1998.

Critics blame the rise on policies that include the use of heavily armed agents and helicopter-borne snipers to fight criminals in densely populated areas.

One unlawful death at the hands of the police in Nigeria is too much. The point is that a bit of perspective will help Nigerian protestors articulate thire grievances better in the eyes of the world if they are going to appeal to the world as they seem to want to do. For In the world league of police killing and brutalising citizens, SARS would not rank.

Citizens from nations like Brazil, Columbia, Mexico, USA, and so many others will be nodding in mock sympathy with Nigerian youths crying on world TV about thire suffering at the hands of police. So Nigeria protestors need to be more aware of world events in others to put thire case more sympatrically. For instance, is SARS particularly bad because it has become essentially a tax collecting racket now and no longer fit for its original crime combating purpose ? One in which the very top of police share the profit etc
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
tot:

Way too much blood has been shed, for a country that is not at war or in a conflict. This must stop.

That is our yearnings so we don't see these protests ending soon
Things must change
Police brutality must stop
SARS/SWAT must not exist
Bad governance must stop

WE ARE NOT STOPPING THESE PROTEST SOON!!1

1 Like

Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by luluman: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
gaetano:
Southern youths
Are you well at all?
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by Champagnegold: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
And these foolish Sars can't arrest or shot one herdsmen or bandits..... if govt won't we will dissolve the fools
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by stasius: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
So sad!

Umunnem, may your souls rest in peace.
Ozoemena! cry cry
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by Smeagol89: 2:51am On Oct 17, 2020
Oga you and who de worship queen of heaven? undecided

Na JESUS i sabi ooooh

okafor200:

Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:53am On Oct 17, 2020
Smeagol89:
Oga you and who de worship queen of heaven? undecided

Na JESUS i sabi ooooh

Queen of gini? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by gariepinus: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2020
Atrocities of Awkuzu SARS under James Nwafor

#EndSARS: ‘Theatre of Pain: My story at Awkuzu SARS’
by AnaedoOnline October 14, 2020
Dr Nwankwo Justin
Dr Nwankwo Justin

I arrived at Awkuzu SARS on the 1st day of August 2013. With a weakened body…I have kept my mind alert refusing to faint or collapse in the van. Yet upon arrival, I could read the bold inscriptions on the wall of that Nazi camp which reads…” Well, come to hellfire” I quickly told myself that we are in for the worst. I have heard the tales of this bay and camp from Aschelon and Zeba. I always thought and believed that it was the land of mongrels and that it was reserved for them until j arrives! No…I was mistaken! Marshalled straight by the almighty O.C SARS to an open rickety hall…all other victims were separated, each to his or her fate.

Standing by one end was a police officer with two suspects who were chained together and the tempo of the interrogation was getting higher. Momentarily forgetting my ordeal…I kept a gaze on all corners of the hall abandoned with an ominous look of a 2nd world war torture camp. Ropes were streaming down from ceiling tops, bags of sand were elevated on perimeter wall fence of the hall and all types of rod and metal varying in shape, length and size were staring at you while you hear shouts of people from the back of the hall screaming the name of their late great grandmothers to come and intercede on their behalf. Buckets of water are standby in case one faints or opts to die before appending a signature to already written statements. I was still taking the mein of the entire facility when I was jolted back to reality by the sound of a rapid military rifle…tem tem tem!!!!!. You no wan talk…you wan follow am go, you wan travel!!! were the words resonating from the other end of the hall. I tried looking but slaps from my I.P.O…Investigating Police Officer reminded me that I was not in this camp for Excursion or Tourism. That guy don travel oooo …so make you tell me the truth otherwise I go travel you were the words from the officer.

Meanwhile, the O.C torture, the 2aice (2nd in command) and about 4 other police officers started asking me questions ranging from personal to family to academic background questions…when I got to the level that I was a PhD student, the questions ceased and the O.C shouted …Mr. Tell us what happened or in his Abakaliki ascent…gbajisie gu ukpa la abo (shoot your two legs). I started my story of what happened but that was not what they wanted to hear.

The questions were already made and I must be categorical in my answers…Your director kills people…No Sir! And the torture started properly… Ropes tied by my two hands…by the two legs, then both leg and hand bended and tied together with a rod passing through in between them and then elevated to a perimeter wall. In fact, if you have watched a goat prepared for a barbecue of suya night then you are close to the picture. At the turn of each question and non-compliance, a bag of sand is added at my back to add extra pain. Cries upon wails until you pass out. Ooh, you want to die…common Justin death is far removed! A cold bucket of water quickly spoils your trance and brings you back to reality.
From minutes to hours, the torture lasted but never stopped until finally, you start saying that you killed Babangida so that you can be brought down meanwhile Babangida is alive. From hanging on the beam, tying of rope in a strangulation mode around the neck, Inserting of pin and rope inside the penis to circularly shooting of bullets around increasing the tempo of the questions at each turn, one is immersed into a theatre of pain and your pre-written statements a product of individual pain threshold. In the midst of my torture, I opted to set forth at dawn…dragging myself to crossover the thresholds of deaths but they were Anthills in the Savannah.

The gods were wise! Around 8 pm that night, I was unconsciously taken into Cell 5. I came to know the real essence of that cell days later.

Cursed with five cells at that Bay…some are better than the others. Cell 5 is the worst because it is tagged “Condemned cell”. If you happen to be there, then you are not in Awkuzu SARS because that cell for them does not exist. High profile criminals caught with military rifles are kept there awaiting execution and because our case had all the above element…I smelled the cell for 6hrs and was transferred out in the morning of next day while the director remained there till the 5th of August. From cell 5 I moved to Cell1 and to cell 4 where I rotted away without taking bath or brush, defecting in nylon polythene and not seeing the light of day except on occasional visit.

A total black cell filled with the stench of rugged criminals caught with locally made rifles. In my days at Guantanamo Bay…I rekindled my pastoral skills and led the two twin cell of 3 &4 in morning, afternoon and night devotions. Sleeping was with one eye open because gunshots fill the air at all times and people are summarily judged through the barrel of a gun. Answering your name at odd hours is risky and mention of your name reminds of the ambulance job we do each day for fallen comrades.

A room of not more than 2 Square sizes packed up by 29 to 31 suspect…heat kills, hunger kills, mental switch on and off kills and police bullets does the rest. Who will be the next to the fire? At the camp, talks of going to court are freedom itself and remanding one in prison custody was answering of prayer s from God. Every day we waited for our turn…singing to the Almighty… Abraham Blessing is mine! He delivered Paul and Silas!!!!!To the government of my country…if the activities of Awkuzu SARS is legitimatized and now acceptable, then let’s close down the prisons and save the expenditure on warders and prison welfare for better ventures. ’

– An unedited narrative by Dr Justin Nwankwo, then a PhD student/Researcher at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. He was arrested and detained for 81 days and tortured at SARS Awkuzu

Source: https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/10/14/endsars-theatre-of-pain-my-story-at-awkuzu-sars/

Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by gariepinus: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2020
Atrocities committed by the most deadliest OC SARS ...
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by gariepinus: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2020
James Nwafor who Hail's from Ebonyi state

Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by letilex: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2020
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by amakadlite(f): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
gaetano:
Southern youths
that's why northerners are against and are not protesting against sars because they are were not victims of these oppressors. it's high time the south left them to deal with their own problems over their.
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by DappaD: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
chatinent:

Lol you sef don become freedom fighter, eh @chatinent? grin
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by chatinent: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
DappaD:

Social media figure.
Re: List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) by chatinent: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
DappaD:

No.
Social media figure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos / Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.