Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

#EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam (28846 Views)

Criteria Of The Right Role Model In The Light Of Islam / Birthday, Christmas And Mawlid Celebration In The Light Of Islam / Summary Of Things That Can Throw A Muslim Out Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Xyz001: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2020
The early Muslims were oppressed for 13 years has you said and never fight back, because Allah never gave them a go ahead.... What happened after the order from Allah?

When the prophet and the companions were returning from Medina to Mecca, what happened to the unbelievers and their idols.. were they peaceful told to remove their idols from the holy house of God?

On the issue of speaking against a ruler

The prophet said we should reject a bad/unreasonable thing by speaking. How do you speak without critizing a leader in public.. Don't forget we now live in a digital world, the leaders of now adays will turn to tyrant if not curbed.

May Allah forgive and increase our knowledge and understanding. Ameen

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Rolly22(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2020
What Rubbish I'm I reading here? No wonder the North is so backward and Gullible.

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Kingsaeedibn: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2020
FILEBE:

The wars the prophet led. Please explain the cause. The war that angels fought with him, the war he fought with few men and he won. The war others have led for Islam. Explain pls.

The war Usmad Dan folio fought . Or isn't there a verse in the Quran called spoils of war? Where it was explained how war should be fought and the spoils be shared?

Usman dan fodio is a sufi not a Muslim.

The cause of the war the prophet fought is because of ISLAM.
THE PROPHET JOB IS TO SPREAD ISLAM AND KILL THE KUFARS..

like I said, it has conditions.

Women, kids and those who surrenders won't be killed.

They would live amongst us .. pay taxes to the government and they won't spread their disbelief... If they reject. They would be killed
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Henokmusic9ja: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

Explain why you think am a terrorist.

Terrorist protests
Terrorist rebels
Terrorist mounts blockades
Terrorist criticizes government openly to spark war.

What' has protest given to the middle east of the world but ruins?
ka
. Ogbeni shut up jare let person hear word!

Clearly brain washed! grin.....

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by FILEBE(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

As a Muslim. Am obliged to follow only the rule of Allah.

And Allah forbids me to believe in any other religion or man made rules..

And Islam is the only religion. That's what all prophet practiced

I don't think you are even reading what I wrote well. No you are not.
No one is asking you to convert . You follow the prophet, his most beloved uncle refused to accept Islam. Did that ever stop the prophet from being with him by the bedside or loving him nonetheless? How did the prophet threat the Pagans?

See. Tolerance is what Islam preaches. Otherwise is extremism

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Barfibassey(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2020
You and Islam will suffer for 600 billion years and more fvck �how can someone with a working brain say something like this � MUSLIM have dead BRAIN��

ENDSARS
ENDPOLICEBRUTALILTY
ENDBADGOVERNMENT
ENDSLAVERYMENTALITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Kingsaeedibn: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsuave:

grin grin

So you mean to tell us that your allah is powerless against "those unbelievers" as you've mentioned, so he assigned bigots like you to kill for him. grin grin

Your forefathers said the same thing..

Allah said, you should wait.. you would see...

And when they saw.. they were blaming their forefathers for not introducing islam to them...

You would sure say the same thing when you see too

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Kingsaeedibn: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2020
FILEBE:

I don't think you are even reading what I wrote well. No you are not.
No one is asking you to convert . You follow the prophet, his most beloved uncle refused to accept Islam. Did that ever stop the prophet from being with him by the bedside or loving him nonetheless? How did the prophet threat the Pagans?

See. Tolerance is what Islam preaches. Otherwise is extremism

Of course he loves him.. he protected prophet from harms..

But does that save his uncle from eternal hell?

When war comes, or if war happened then.. you think prophet won't kill him?
If not that he had died before the wars against pagans started.. he would sure kill him.

Sahabahs that their kins are kufar were killed in war
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by supercase1(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

Kid
SHUT UP animal,go ask your fellow jihadists in abraka Delta State and some communities in delta how we taught u useless lowlifes with your so called Mohammed backing a bitter lesson.all ur fellow herdsmen DEY COMPORT THEMSELVES OVERHERE !!!!!!!!!!

u think deltans portharcort etc are weaklings like south kaduna,benue and jos.e go red for una and we are waiting for una madness to start first we dey find opportunity to slaughter some uncircumcised bastards before,u guys want to give us the greenlight
as I said earlier on
YOUR MOHAMMED IS USELESS AND MADMAN your can go hang a transformer when light is on if you are so pained cheesy
MOHAMMED IS A MADMAN once more

now go and cry boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Kingsaeedibn: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2020
supercase1:

SHUT UP animal,go ask your fellow jihadists in abraka Delta State and some communities in delta how we taught u useless lowlifes with your so called Mohammed backing a bitter lesson.all ur fellow herdsmen DEY COMPORT THEMSELVES OVERHERE !!!!!!!!!!

u think deltans portharcort etc are weaklings like south kaduna,benue and jos.e go red for una and we are waiting for una madness to start first we dey find opportunity to slaughter some uncircumcised bastards before,u guys want to give us the greenlight
as I said earlier on
YOUR MOHAMMED IS USELESS AND MADMAN your can go hang a transformer when light is on if you are so pained cheesy
MOHAMMED IS A MADMAN once more

now go and cry boy cheesy

Ranting

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by onegig(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2020
if you don't get out of here.

It's not permissible but the Prophet (saw)led a Jihad against Oppression , Injustice and Slavery.

See them Gate Keepers of religion. Stop making inferences from things the way they were not intended to be.

What have the lawful authorities done about the Police killings and brutality?

Even Prophet Musa(asw) led a protest against Oppression.

The Quran Surah-al Hud clearly states.

"So remain on a right course as you have been commanded, [you] and those who have turned back with you [to Allah ], and do not transgress. Indeed, He is Seeing of what you do. TMQ 11:112"

To sit on the fence in the face of oppression and brutality is to support it.God knows best.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

You are only ranting not learning
I don't need to learn about a religion I practised for 29 years. I've deep knowledge and understanding of Islam, Qur'an, and Muhammad's history.

I understand Arabic and have many Islamic literature, haadith as part of my book collection.

So, I don't need to learn anything about Islam, when I started reciting Qur'an from 6 years of age.

Your problem is religious indoctrination. Take an objective look at your religion and see the truth that it's man-made with several flaws.

Nothing divine about it. Except few parts, Qur'an was mostly copied from the Bible (which was also copied from the religious texts of older religions and deities, including Mithra, Attis, El, Krishna, and others).

All the stories of prophets in the Qur'an and Bible were the same stories (seriously doctored histories of real people), which humans had been telling themselves long before Muhammad or Jesus was even born, long before Islam and Christianity were formed.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Yahksbiz(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

Muslim that's supporting protest is never a Muslim

ok.
we will die
we Will all know the truth.
for know, islam is not the only way to God if this is your preaching.........

most shirk in Kano protested only.... they are not a muslim. they never migrated to anywhere.

Muslim youths protested in Zaria, zamfara.
there are not Muslims. they were pagans.
the sahabbas protested they were pagans........
david protested he was a pagan..........
muhammad fought his oppressors, he was a pagans....
the disciples of jesus protested....they are pagans......
Angels protested and them too pagans..........

you only and follower are holy of the holiest
when we die will all be gathered and judged.....

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by FILEBE(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

Usman dan fodio is a sufi not a Muslim.

The cause of the war the prophet fought is because of ISLAM.
THE PROPHET JOB IS TO SPREAD ISLAM AND KILL THE KUFARS..

like I said, it has conditions.

Women, kids and those who surrenders won't be killed.

They would live amongst us .. pay taxes to the government and they won't spread their disbelief... If they reject. They would be killed

Which is Worse? Killing and a peaceful protest? Brother. You are clearly misguided . Clearly. It is you that knows who is not a Muslim or not . This is how sects started spring up from Islam. When one doesn't follow the holy book and its teachings .

So you can fight for Islam against a leader and you cannot fight for your life against oppression and injustice and bad government? Oh lord. Imagine. Fight for Islam.? Where did you put your God?
Our existence is to serve GOD. HE IS NOT A HUMAN THAT WOULD BE FOGHT FOR

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by supercase1(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

Ranting
one more time SHUT UP,
go ask your fellow fulani jihadist brothers in arms what we did to them in most of the communities they tried rubbish with in delta state cheesy until then
U MUSLIMS WILL ALWAYS END UP AS LOSERS EVERYTIME
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

if u know u are a MAD MAN please quote me cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

Now you are coming close..

We Muslims are minority here.

If we are majority... That means we have the power to remove and install a Muslim as a leader.

That's exactly what the hadith I posted earlier is talking about

And Muslims do not just rush to wars.. it has conditions to be met before fighting the kufar.
The point I'm making here is, what should guide one's actions and decisions in life is common sense and science, not a religion (all of them are man-made and political tools).

When Muslims are in the minority, they preach peace. When they're in the majority, they force others to worship their god, kill and oppress those that refuse to be enslaved.

Islam and deceit are 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by supercase1(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2020
FILEBE:

Which is Worse? Killing and a peaceful protest? Brother. You are clearly misguided . Clearly. It is you that knows who is not a Muslim or not . This is how sects started spring up from Islam. When one doesn't follow the holy book and its teachings .

So you can fight for Islam against a leader and you cannot fight for your life against oppression and injustice and bad government? Oh lord. Imagine. Fight for Islam.? Where did you put your God?
u no get sense u think u can live with Muslims in peace grin I laugh at you bro,no amount of words can change these guys the only language they understand is fire for fire.the middlebelt tried it and it failed.
please wise up and stop seeing Muslims as your friends because they can never be okay
a word is enough for the wise
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by FILEBE(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2020
supercase1:

u no get sense u think u can live with Muslims in peace grin I laugh at you bro,no amount of words can change these guys the only language they understand is fire for fire.the middlebelt tried it and it failed.
please wise up and stop seeing Muslims as your friends because they can never be okay
a word is enough for the wise

I am a Muslim bro.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Kingsaeedibn: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2020
FILEBE:

Peaceful protest? For real? Smiling..

Protest is never peaceful. It's an act of disbelief. It's going against direct rulings of Creator..

I can fight for my religion and bad government and others BUT through laid down rules of my creator.

We are told NOT to criticise the government openly. We are in 20th century. Education is evolving and it's revolutionary..

This is an age of documents . . Write letters to the government and appeal alongside advice them..
If they accept or reject.. it's non of your business.

Allah has said until we start doing his biddings things would go well for us all.. If we don't, he would select Wicked leaders for us as punishment.. even we Muslims would suffer too..

Something prophet has explained to us 1400 years ago
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by ModestGal(f): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by FILEBE(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

Of course he loves him.. he protected prophet from harms..

But does that save his uncle from eternal hell?

When war comes, or if war happened then.. you think prophet won't kill him?
If not that he had died before the wars against pagans started.. he would sure kill him.

Sahabahs that their kins are kufar were killed in war

Oh. Lord . Please tell me who is more violent between you and the protesters who are carrying placards as the only weapon?
Everything about you is just violence. Damn! And then you will be the first to shout Islam is a religion of Peace.

Act the peace don't just say it

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Farki: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:
Those you see protesting.. that you think they are Muslims..

They may dress like us.. look like us.. but they are not part of us..

They're not Muslims but Factionists.. They Belong to certain sects.. Be it acadip or mssn or tmc or muric and others like them

MUSLIMS DO NOT VOTE
MUSLIMS DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ELECTION
MUSLIMS DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN POLITICAL POSTS
MUSLIMS DO NOT REBEL AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT/LEADERS except the leader indulges in Shirk and the Muslim nation has the power to remove him and replace him with a Muslim

All Northern governors, senators, Tinubu and Buhari himself are not Muslims. Muhammad and his descendants that were fighting against Mecca and the Romans are now what?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Kingsaeedibn: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2020
Dabb01:

The point I'm making here is, what should guide one's actions and decisions in life is common sense and science, not a religion (all of them are man-made and political tools).

When Muslims are in the minority, they preach peace. When they're in the majority, they force others to worship their god, kill and oppress those that refuse to be enslaved.

Islam and deceit are 5 and 6.

Common sense. . You don't have it
Science... Is guess work. That's why their findings is never definite

No wonder you choose such insipid thought over the rulings of your Creator

You never had common sense.. the day you have it you would become a Muslim
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Kingsaeedibn: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2020
Farki:

All Northern governors, senators, Tinubu and Buhari himself are not Muslims. Muhammad and his descendants that were fighting against Mecca and the Romans are now what?

We don't fight against nationality but disbelief..

It's disbelief we are fighting against..
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Kingsaeedibn: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2020
FILEBE:

Oh. Lord . Please tell me who is more violent between you and the protesters who are carrying placards as the only weapon?
Everything about you is just violence. Damn! And then you will be the first to shout Islam is a religion of Peace.

Act the peace don't just say it

Violence?

I am talking about war.. you said am violent.. war is supposed to be fun abi
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by FILEBE(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

Violence?

Oh. I see you are a war monger. You go go join the war against bokoharam in Borno. Or you are against fighting Boko?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Sterope(f): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2020
Subjective opinion please
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by tollyboy5(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

Fought and died for our independence through

PROTEST
CRITICISM OF THE GOVERNMENT (BRITISH)OPENLY
STARTING BLOCKADES

abi..
You don't even know how to read. I said other country who fought for their independence are better than us.

Go back to kwara or Kaduna where you came from
Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by FILEBE(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

We don't fight against nationality but disbelief..

It's disbelief we are fighting against..

Who in the name of Allah are you to fight that? This is how terrorism begins

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by Sterope(f): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2020
Please ignore some people joor.
Kingsuave:
But muslims can take up arms and fight, kill and maim infidels for allah grin grin

But to fight for your rights and that of your children is a "Shirk" shocked i hail ohh

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam by tollyboy5(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingsaeedibn:

Violence?

Peaceful protest is a sin. But war is virtue.
Allah curse those who misinterpret the quran

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Uhuru Pauses His Speech During The Call To Prayer (adhaan) / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer / I’m A Faithful Muslim- Bikini Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.