Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed (45666 Views)

25 Cars Destroyed As Youths Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara / EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) / Cultists Clashed In Ebutte Metta, Lagos. One Person Dead, Several Cars Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Kobicove(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2020
AllTheWayUp:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlhajiCloud9/status/1316986948578398208

You people are a bunch of liars...those pics look more like the scene of an accident than the act of vandals undecided
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:12am On Oct 16, 2020
Same southerners carry #bringbackourgirls for head, some even pursue Johnathan,
North no get direction, their own type of slavery na hin southern politician Wan install for our head, but we no go gree never

DonMekino:
lemme stray a lil bit.....why do northerners see any protest as divisive and that it's a hate towards govt? they think they have the interest of Nigeria at heart more than other regions? because I don't understand the stance of the northern governors. if today northern youths take a collective stand to protest against Boko Haram and bandits, will their southern counterparts not lend a support? it's this divisive voices in the midst of bad governance that gives govt more impetus to misbehave. am not really angry at the governors but at some northern youths that support their stand. everyone wants good life, good govt, good education devoid of unnecessary intimidation and wanton killings.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Chriswillz: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Whenever you see it those protesters always stay on the available lane and wait don't try to yell at them or horn,

because don't mind any detriment to your car or property..,.....
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by leisuretym: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Curious345:
This is the best way to go about this protest number one cut all supply of food to the protesters, number 2 ban all forms of drinking alcoholic drinks in public places number three The n d l e a should go after the people who are smoking weed and marijuana in public places number four the government should write down the names of all the protesters and get them into a social security net where stipends will be paid to them on a monthly basis number 3 and if all these demands are unapproved or rejected by the protesters (because things cannot continue this way they are actually impeeding on the right of other law-abiding citizens including mine)the government can apply minimum Force by using tear gas and water cannons to disperse the protesters
. you are the tollgate manager abi? Hehehe! how do you stop politicians from looting our collective wealth , no light , road, no food, no education , no security and the police is robbing us, provide solutions to that and the protesters will leave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by twilliamx(m): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2020
protests:
Definitely state sponsored thugs or establishment people
@Allthewayup good one ...
That place is officially #EndSARS Freedom Gates
A lot of people do not realize yet the power #EndSARS currently wields.
Pa Buhari and the Lagos State Govt think this is something that is a play
Nobody, even myself included understand the force this movement has come to become
What happens today, nobody knows
If I will honestly advice anyone in government, I will tell them to wake up
Work with #EndSARS youth, they are more patriotic than the govt of the likes of Keyamo, Itse Sagay etc
People who used to do rights before they got appointments
Work with #EndSARS youth Baba Buhari
Offer them more than they can ever ask for and see whether #EndSARS won't sing your praise
But I am sure you will NOT do that, so #EndSARS! We move.

Righteousness we see you
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by gistamin: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2020
Buhari and APC should not take this Endsars protest for granted, because it could lead to revolution.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by ThugBoy(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2020
You guys are more than them, reinforce and retaliate
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by neyorlmogzy(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
The government is sponsoring all these random hoodlum attacking protesters in different locations everyday
The government my brother put in bracket ( Tinubu and his dog MC oluomo

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by dederocs(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2020
This is a great evil, Governor Sanwo Olu, your job is to protect peaceful protesters, you can not move them with such force.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by LONGPREEK(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2020
Adeyinka12:
How old are you
same age with your papa
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Arizonaz: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2020
I'm suspecting those SARS men.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Noblewealth(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2020
But how is the country like this.. is it a crime to stage a peaceful protest... Revolution looming hard and I see nothing stoping it..
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by 4gunners(m): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2020
Curious345:
I am also a youth and I'm residents in Lagos I drive between the mainland and the island.

Yes I support the end SARS protest but I do not support the Madness awesome unscrupulous elements within the ranks of the protesters. How can you block major transportation hubs major connecting Roads.

This is insane this is not how to do a protest if you want to protest protest nobody will disturb you and if nobody disturbs you then you have no right to disturb others. Why don't these protesters of which I support, why don't they look for a neutral ground a space that will not impede on the movement on the right of all the law-abiding citizens this is an open truth and its a fact.

I am very angry with the protesters I am livid full stop or ok because you are protesting against us I will stay in the holdup for 7 hours and because I can't go home to my family I'll park my car in a filling station in Maryland and sleep inside my car with my AC on because you want to protest end SARS this is madness and has to stop
The sickening part is that most people don’t see anything bad in that. Others also have right to continue living their life as they wish.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by dederocs(m): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2020
Cmanforall:

MC Olomo should be called out.

Let him fish out the culprits.

Meanwhile, all these protests And Tinubu has not said anything?

Even when governor, Speaker and NURTW head deny sensing the hoodlums. Maybe Tinubu should be called out on this.
After they will shout NADECO, he was never a founding member or pioneer, i had to research https://thenationonlineng.net/how-nadeco-was-formed-by-osoba/

Nigerians do not believe him when he says ' we fight for democracy of this country', they only hijacked it for their selfish enrichment.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by poseidonsaiz(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2020
They know change is coming...
They know the whole world is watching...
So let's keep giving them hell!
#EndSars

For your fabrications (block moulding machine, peanut coating machine, etc), do write us on WhatsApp or call 07011561993.

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Doncyn(f): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2020
Booking space.....
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by adebankole74596: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2020
But how is the country like this.. is it a crime to stage a peaceful protest... Revolution looming hard and I see nothing stoping it..
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by King44(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2020
AllTheWayUp:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlhajiCloud9/status/1316986948578398208
There are some people behind this and if we don't investigate and catch them since the police has been nonchalant about it, they will continue.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by freemi(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2020
ScotMisile:
I have an unlicensed AK 47....is this the right time to bring it??
haha madt man
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Alexpetra: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2020
doggedfighter:
You want to get your own? Hahahahahahaha
i feel am in the dark... make dem Legalize this thing now
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by streetsoldier1(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2020
Kobicove:

You people are a bunch of liars...those pics look more like the scene of an accident than the act of vandals undecided

It's very easy to identify BMC crew member like you, may you and your family reap what you sow
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by 2cribz: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2020
They will panel beat and flash as tokunbo, then resell at bogus price here on nairaland. Yahoo plus boy cars must be vandalised
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by TexasR: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2020
I suspect it's the government that's sponsoring the attacks. They should know that no one person or group has the monopoly of violence. If the protesters should take up arms as well how will the government handle it.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by hermesprogidy(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2020
Nightstalker:

I have two unlicenced 12 guage shotguns , an AR 15 and a glock pistol

I have access to 3 bullet vests for high grade rounds 6 jack knives , and enough ammunition for all these weapons

6 grenades

If you guys need weapons send me an email
Everything is a joke to you guys.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Kobicove(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2020
streetsoldier1:

It's very easy to identify BMC crew member like you, may you and your family reap what you sow

Piss off my friend.

The fact that you're brainless and have poor reasoning does not mean everyone should be like you. angry

Anyone who has an ounce of brain in his head can see that the damage to those cars were cause by impact with another object.

When vandals attack a car they typically go for the windscreen and other windows...use your eyes and your brain if you have any and stop labelling people BMC crew just cos they're more intelligent than you!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by streetsoldier1(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2020
Kobicove:

Piss off my friend.

The fact that you're brainless and have poor reasoning does not mean everyone should be like you. angry

Anyone who has an ounce of brain in his head can see that the damage to those cars were cause by impact with another object.

When vandals attack a car they typically go for the windscreen and other windows...use your eyes and your brain if you have any and stop labelling people BMC crew just cos they're more intelligent than you!

Thatz the problem with brainless people like you. So hoodlums only attack with sticks? What your group did (online and offline agberos ) like you , was to drive in a truck and ram into those cars parked there and make it look like accident. You can't fool everyone at the same time
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by openuniversity5: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2020
This is bad
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by hermesprogidy(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2020
Curious345:
I call on the protesters to quietly leave the lekki toll gate I call on the protesters to quietly get out of Berger bus stop I call on the protesters to continue in their protest in a manner that does not impede or obstruct or constrict the movement of other road users and law-abiding citizens if they abide by this we will continue to give them our support but if they don't I'm gonna bark at them like a dog and roar at them like a lion all these within the Ambit of the law.

I have my brother that protects ground I spoke to him and spoke senses into his brain and he left them he's supporting them online on Twitter on Instagram but he saw no reason to keep people in traffic or 5 hours because the sarz he wanted to end has ended so why is he still keeping and suffering people for no Just Cause
The whole objective of a protest is to create discomfort. If there is no discomfort, there will be no action. People like you sit in the comfort of your home or piecemeal job or business and spew nonsense, but then benefit from the inevitable change that these protests bring.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Everything is a joke to you guys.

Joke?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by hermesprogidy(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2020
Curious345:
I am also a youth and I'm residents in Lagos I drive between the mainland and the island.

Yes I support the end SARS protest but I do not support the Madness awesome unscrupulous elements within the ranks of the protesters. How can you block major transportation hubs major connecting Roads.

This is insane this is not how to do a protest if you want to protest protest nobody will disturb you and if nobody disturbs you then you have no right to disturb others. Why don't these protesters of which I support, why don't they look for a neutral ground a space that will not impede on the movement on the right of all the law-abiding citizens this is an open truth and its a fact.

I am very angry with the protesters I am livid full stop or ok because you are protesting against us I will stay in the holdup for 7 hours and because I can't go home to my family I'll park my car in a filling station in Maryland and sleep inside my car with my AC on because you want to protest end SARS this is madness and has to stop
If there is no discomfort, then what is the point of a protest? Only violent and discomforting protests yield results. Anything short of discomfort is no more a protest. It's simply an unplanned carnival.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by hermesprogidy(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2020
Nightstalker:

Joke?
Do you have the gungho arsenal you mentioned?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Loses Ability To Walk As He Was Caught, Stripped Off His Charms In Lagos / Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) / Beauty Felix: Nigerian Human Trafficker Exposed In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.