Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You (1659 Views)

So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans / Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) / Nokia 2 Emerged As Tecno And Infinix Are Dying Slowly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You by Techrann(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2020
This is the Teardown of the Infinix Hot 10. There are lots of things inside the device that Infinix didn't tell you.

For example, the battery capacity and the quad cameras are not really what was advertised.

We discovered more from our look inside the phone. Use the link below to see more of what we found out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlHk5PnKzU

Don't forget to like video and subscribe to our channel.

#InfinixHot10 #infinix

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You by CuteMike01(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2020
And yet some tech illiterates would still defend this mediocre company producing subpar phones every month. Anyway, why do I even care?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You by Kiaso(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2020
Make a list of what you found ou5 in a tabular form

Said specs of the device on 1 side and actually specs on the other

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You by Dominiqueismad: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Techrann:
This is the Teardown of the Infinix Hot 10. There are lots of things inside the device that Infinix didn't tell you.

For example, the battery capacity and the quad cameras are not really what was advertised.

We discovered more from our look inside the phone. Use the link below to see more of what we found out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlHk5PnKzU

Don't forget to like video and subscribe to our channel.

#InfinixHot10 #infinix
only fulls and third class citizens will buy this plastic more than 3k. The name of my dog � is tecno but she will reject thix scraps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
I hate tecno but your hatred for them shows.
I had to stop watching when you expected all cameras to work at the same time. The others only active for zoom, wide angle or portrait mode. Please correct me if i am wrong... no be fight

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You by edoairways: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
When will you tear other brands if don't have ulterior motive? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You by Kunja2: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Omo. I'm wondering if this phone is bought for this purpose or you leases it from them
Re: Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You by Techrann(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Atiku:
I hate tecno but your hatred for them shows.
I had to stop watching when you expected all cameras to work at the same time. The others only active for zoom, wide angle or portrait mode. Please correct me if i am wrong... no be fight

You are right but I don't hate any brand. Plus if you watched the video to the end you'll see I recommended buying the device because it's good for gaming and Infinix used a really good cooling system wish I pointed out in the Video too.

Tech reviewers like us try our best to avoid been bias. And Thank You for been a gentle Man.
Re: Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You by Techrann(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
edoairways:

Soon. So stick around to see them when I upload.
Re: Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You by Techrann(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kunja2:
Omo. I'm wondering if this phone is bought for this purpose or you leases it from them

To answer your question, it was bought for the purpose of Review. Which includes the teardown video.
Re: Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You by MrBONE2(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
edoairways:
grin

Re: Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You by edoairways: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
Techrann:

Soon. So stick around to see them when I upload.
Infinix was called few weeks back when note 7 was launched so do others
Re: Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 17, 2020
edoairways:

Don't mind the Kpekus
Re: Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You by Kunja2: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2020
Techrann:

To answer your question, it was bought for the purpose of Review. Which includes the teardown video.
wow. Nice

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: All The Things Infinix Are Scared To Tell You by Guadiol104(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2020
Am not an infinix fan but this is too much abeg embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Dominiqueismad:
only fulls and third class citizens will buy this plastic more than 3k. The name of my dog � is tecno but she will reject thix scraps.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Stops Data Checking / Infinix Hot 6 S3x 32gb Internal Memory. 3gb Ram, / Which Of These Samsung Phones Should You Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.