Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding (67797 Views)

EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by davillian(m): 12:38am On Oct 17, 2020
They should tourch his house...
And post it on his FB page....
James Hitler
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by FX(m): 1:08am On Oct 17, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Just place 10 million naira for Anyone that has information concerning his hide out now, dem go catch am ASAP. grin grin
Abi oo.
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Germi9: 3:08am On Oct 17, 2020
with people like James Nwafor in the Police Force,the government can now see how insensitive they have been in handling the nation
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Kingbtc(m): 3:27am On Oct 17, 2020
Guy you dey craze
Wetin be your problem self , this is the 2nd post I'm seeing this nonsense ,how much was your poverty stricken head paid to do this
Kingdemu:
Lol... Why him dey run na? Let him come out cos it's time to face the music.

Meanwhile, this is Yul Edochie, a political Prostitute who migrated to three parties in just a year. A Confused actor venturing into activism and politics at the same time.

In 2017 Anambra State Gubernatorial elections, this confused youth got only 3 votes from him, his wife and his dad.

That's the guy that wants a Democratic President to resign. He wants a President that got elected by over 15million Nigerians to step down and handover to him.

Lol.
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by isaiahethan: 4:37am On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=ILoveDemMANNA post=94999808]what they should be asking for is the whereabouts of The number one killer cop in Nigeria... James Nwafor!
He must pay with his blood!!

Too bad.
Too sad.
May all SARS officers that have a hand in any innocent lives taken in Nigeria all die a miserable death.
They will all pay with their blood by one.
Bastards modafokas!!

True information below.....
JAMES NWAFOR IS OFFICIALLY THE NUMBER ONE EVIL SARS OFFICER IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA.

Here is the face representing the evil we are protesting against.

Amnesty international has a report on him....
https://www.nairaland.com/6185186/welcome-hell-amnesty-international-report

LIVE @ Barbeach!![/quot

James Nwafor need be barbecued alive, including his family
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by isaiahethan: 4:37am On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=ILoveDemMANNA post=94999808]what they should be asking for is the whereabouts of The number one killer cop in Nigeria... James Nwafor!
He must pay with his blood!!

Too bad.
Too sad.
May all SARS officers that have a hand in any innocent lives taken in Nigeria all die a miserable death.
They will all pay with their blood by one.
Bastards modafokas!!

True information below.....
JAMES NWAFOR IS OFFICIALLY THE NUMBER ONE EVIL SARS OFFICER IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA.

Here is the face representing the evil we are protesting against.

Amnesty international has a report on him....
https://www.nairaland.com/6185186/welcome-hell-amnesty-international-report

LIVE @ Barbeach!![/quot

James Nwafor need to be barbecued alive, including his family
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by mechanics(m): 4:56am On Oct 17, 2020
No peace for the wicked.
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Kamdil: 6:13am On Oct 17, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

And the Governor aid him.

Obaino should have turn him over, but choose to help him escape
it is an arrangement between them both, 'I will pretend to sack you,go and hide in Ghana'

The guy would have escaped even before the announcement of his sack was made

2 Likes

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2020
I'm shocked. This is a classical example of man's inhumanity to man.
They ought to have set his property at awka, owerri, his village and other known places on fire.
I'm honestly disappointed in the youths of anambra state for not doing that yet!!!
I would easily torture this man to death if given the opportunity.
I'm proud of the Nigerian youth for finally finding their voice and fighting back.
What a time to be alive.
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by bisi16(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2020
Heard he's from Ebonyi state. He's likely crossed over to Cameroon by now.
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by maasoap(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2020
omoburuku:
Are all that were killed innocent?
I think we r gradually loosing focus of dis great opportunity. lipsrsealed

Guilty or innocent, he doesn't have power to kill or execute anyone except during gun fires exchanged with criminals. Going by the reports here, he actually murdered many guilty and innocent people including teenagers. Summary executions style. You don't want to make case for people like that.
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by maasoap(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2020
Germi9:
with people like James Nwafor in the Police Force,the government can now see how insensitive they have been in handling the nation

This is a major problem in Nigeria, authority do not respond to serious allegations on time or prefer to sweep it under the carpets
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Germi9: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2020
maasoap:

This is a major problem in Nigeria, authority do not respond to serious allegations on time or prefer to sweep it under the carpets
exactly bro
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2020
don't think anything will happen to this man, he is protected by the ogwo ego crew.

Where will they get their regular supply of body parts for money rituals?
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2020
heendrix:

Brotherly I'd like you to read through this thread and you'll judge if he really doesn't deserve more than that....just read through and see the typa beast this man is

https://www.nairaland.com/6184458/man-narrates-story-sars-cry#94979821

Yea, he deserves it quite alright boss but lets not apply an eye for an eye, remember it could make us all blind.
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by samwillyco1(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2020
Kdon2:

He is paying for his own personal deeds not the ones done under his authourity

Only God knows the truth
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by stacyadams: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2020
Benzoway:
I'm shocked. This is a classical example of man's inhumanity to man.
They ought to have set his property at awka, owerri, his village and other known places on fire.
I'm honestly disappointed in the youths of anambra state for not doing that yet!!!
I would easily torture this man to death if given the opportunity.
I'm proud of the Nigerian youth for finally finding their voice and fighting back.
What a time to be alive.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by babony1: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
shaataap
and what right does he have to kill them extrajudicially?
what happened to court
what happened to prisons

extrajudicial killing is a murder
Don't allow poor African mentality make you reason like monkey.
do you know the implications of extrajudicial killings?
an innocent man can be killed without fair trial just because he's in the wrong place at the wrong time.

shatap shatap shatap!
get out!
reasoning like monkey, lol.
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by izibili44: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
If he like make him go Indian.him go pay for him sin here not over there.
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by gariepinus: 2:46am On Oct 18, 2020
Justice for Lotanna Charles Okeke... This is atrocity.. The blood of innocent youths murdered in cold blood by present OC SARS in Awkuzu must annihilate them....pls everyone should watch this video of agony... Don't cry...rather support the move to prosecute the perpetrators...an innocent boy known as Lotanna Charles Okeke by name was murdered in cold blood on November 2019 by Present OC SARS known as Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue...Lotanna with two other boys were accused of cultism ....which they were murdered by sitting OC SARS... Called Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue...his police tracking number is #CRU190945
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by gariepinus: 2:47am On Oct 18, 2020
Pls watch this video of agony...Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue must be prosecuted
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by gariepinus: 2:48am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding by gariepinus: 2:50am On Oct 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates / Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. / Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.