Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China (8502 Views)

Jovidos.com Import And Sell 100% Cotton High Quality, Durable & Luxurious Towels / Sell All Your RMB (china Money), USD To Nicargo.com / How To Make Money Dropshipping In Nigeria Using Shopify Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
New Rate Shipping From China To Nigeria through Air Cargo.

Normal Cargo: $6.5 per kg (12days Now - Maximum)

Express Cargo: $10.3 per kg (3 to 5 days now (maximum) ) - our express cargo issue has been fixed...

We are now accepting phone, laptop and battery goods at the rate of $9 per kg (25 to 30days arrival for air cargo).

NB: Please, we are not doing door to door delivery, when your parcel arrived, do come to our office and pick it up.

We also don't do pickup items in China and if needed, separate charges will be done.

Thanks for your active patronage
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2021
New and Cheap Rate Alert....

Nicargo:

Express Cargo: $10.3 per kg (3 to 5 days now (maximum) ) - our express cargo issue has been fixed...

We are now accepting phone, laptop and battery goods at the rate of $9 per kg (25 to 30days arrival for air cargo).

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hello importers, talk to us about your idle parcel and let's help you ship them all.

Please don't forget that we are shipping battery goods.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 10:38am On Apr 26, 2021
For make you no dey troubled, use shipping company wen no go stress you...
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2021
I am finding it impossible registering on your website ,how can I get through to you ,I need to ship goods from China to Nigeria your contacts numbers on the website are not going through and you the website is not allowing me create an account

1 Like

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 1:12pm On May 07, 2021
We are the plug to importation business

Nicargo:

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Jamesrock(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2021
I want to ship 564kg of goods from China to Nigeria. Items are sampling bottles

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 2:52pm On May 07, 2021
Please do contact us for proper processing.

Jamesrock:
I want to ship 564kg of goods from China to Nigeria. Items are sampling bottles
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 11:14am On May 08, 2021
Our sea cargo now takes 60 days for arrival of goods...
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 12:20pm On May 09, 2021
Everyday we work hard around the clock to ensure we provide you the best importation experience from China to Nigeria, China to Ghana, Turkey to Nigeria, Turkey to Ghana.

Service We Render Are :

Air & Sea cargo

Procurement(1688, taobao, Alibaba, Pinduoduo etc, we don't procure from Alixpress).

Product sourcing

Payment to Supplier

Notice: We are shipping Phones, Laptops, Power Banks etc

Our Sea Cargo ETA and New Rate Will Be Updated Tomorrow On Our Official Facebook Handles "Nicargo And Also, A Viral Notice Via Email To All Our Customers, Tomorrow
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by iscom(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2021
Nicargo:
Our sea cargo now takes 60 days for arrival of goods...
Wow!
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by OfficialSam(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2021
Following
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 11:01am On May 11, 2021
Whatsup fams, contact us for your goods shipping
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 9:48am On May 13, 2021
Surprise gift to all our customers order arriving tomorrow, for the sake of our Muslim Brothers and sisters

May Allah Grant You All, All Your Expectations And Heart Desires Will Be Granted.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by olopan(m): 6:55pm On May 13, 2021
Trouble with registration on your website
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 6:54am On May 14, 2021
olopan:
Trouble with registration on your website

Please click https://nicargo.com/registration to create an account with us.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by olopan(m): 9:31am On May 14, 2021
Registration was successful
It brought out a order form

Can you please state the next steps to take, as I think the website is not all that mobile friendly

Nicargo:

Please click https://nicargo.com/registration to create an account with us.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 12:34pm On May 14, 2021
olopan:
Registration was successful
It brought out a order form

Can you please state the next steps to take, as I think the website is not all that mobile friendly

Please fill up all the details with your order link or whatsapp us if you need help on that.

Thanks.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 10:24am On May 15, 2021
Thanks to all our customers for much more order, we love and appreciate your effort and trust.

Our joy for this weekend is seeing all our customers who came to pickup their items with joy and happiness on their faces as they were surprised to see a surprise gift � inside their parcel

We are Unbeatable and we love you all.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Kaybeeeee(m): 7:02am On May 17, 2021
Do you do rmb exchange
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 12:31pm On May 17, 2021
Yes we do and minimum is 1,000 RMB.

Kaybeeeee:
Do you do rmb exchange
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Kaybeeeee(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2021
Nicargo:
Yes we do and minimum is 1,000 RMB.

I need 2k rmb, how much is rate
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 11:49am On May 18, 2021
Rate is 76.3 naira per rmb now

Kaybeeeee:

I need 2k rmb, how much is rate
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 12:11pm On May 18, 2021

We are shipping all battery goods, phones, laptop and other special goods from china to nigeria, you can either send the goods through your suppliers to us in China or we can help you procure the goods and pay the seller for you.

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Kaybeeeee(m): 7:09am On May 19, 2021
Nicargo:
Rate is 76.3 naira per rmb now

Give 75
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 12:35pm On May 20, 2021
Nicargo:
Good Afternoon Africa
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 9:47am On May 22, 2021
Happy Weekend Fams, contact us to get our shipping rates.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Ogborokiri(m): 12:38am On May 23, 2021
I don't understand the site how am I going to pay for the items and how do I order for it I want your company to buy and ship for me
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 8:58am On May 25, 2021
Ogborokiri:
I don't understand the site how am I going to pay for the items and how do I order for it I want your company to buy and ship for me
please contact us on Whatsapp +23481 3426 34 08
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 9:05am On May 25, 2021
Our Express Cargo is now 3 Days ETA while Normal Cargo is now 7 Days ETA, please do note that we ship every Friday for Express while Tuesday, Thursday and Friday for Normal Cargo, therefore, we ship every Tuesday for Battery Goods.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 7:51am On May 29, 2021
We are still among the best on the list because we are the plugs � to importation business today and tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz, Elumelu, Umurhohwo Among Top 100 Influential People Of 2023 / How To Secure Your Digital Banking Transactions / Grab Udemy Courses: All Free (updated Daily)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.