Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China (8496 Views)

Jovidos.com Import And Sell 100% Cotton High Quality, Durable & Luxurious Towels / Sell All Your RMB (china Money), USD To Nicargo.com / How To Make Money Dropshipping In Nigeria Using Shopify Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN'T BE REACH THROUGH PHONE AND WHATSAPP NOW BECAUSE I LOST MY PHONE WHEN I WAS AT OUR SEA WAREHOUSE IN LAGOS AT APAPA (COULDN'T REMEMBER WHERE I KEPT IT

For those who has placed an order before tuesday, your order has been placed and processed

We can only be reached through the below online:

nicargong@gmail.com

info@nicargo.com

https://nicargo.business.site ~ Through Google (USE THE GET QUOTE AND MESSAGE US)

The above contact is the only way you can reach us out, please we are sorry for the inconvenience....

I will updates this as soon as we have connect our whatsapp.....
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2020
[s]
Nicargo:
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN'T BE REACH THROUGH PHONE AND WHATSAPP NOW BECAUSE I LOST MY PHONE WHEN I WAS AT OUR SEA WAREHOUSE IN LAGOS AT APAPA (COULDN'T REMEMBER WHERE I KEPT IT

We can only be reached through the below online:

The above contact is the only way you can reach us out, please we are sorry for the inconvenience....

I will updates this as soon as we have connect our whatsapp.....
[/s]

WE ARE BACK FOR BETTER..........
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2020
Updates ~ You can now contact nicargo and chat with us through the below contact...

Facebook : https://facebook.com/Nicargong

Messenger : https://m.me/Nicargong

Email : info@nicargo.com, customer@nicargo.com or nicargong@gmail.com

Whatsapp & Call : +234 - 8134 - 2634 - 08
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 8:31am On Nov 16, 2020
Please we don't accept HK goods till next year due to delay in arriving and other reasons.....
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2020
Today's Rate

AIR CARGO PRICE

Normal Goods Shipping - $7.5/kg

Clearing - N500/kg

8-15 Working days to arrive from when it leaves china
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by muhamm3d: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2020
What is your current rate per CBM?
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 5:44am On Nov 20, 2020
muhamm3d:
What is your current rate per CBM?

Am sorry, we've closed the service of sea freight this year.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Air Cargo Price

Normal Goods: $8 per kg

Battery Goods: $8.2 per kg ~ Stopped

Transition Time: 8 to 15 days when it leaves China.

NOTICES

Sea Cargo Price: Our Sea Freight Has Closed For The Year Due To The Season And To Avoid Delay Or Goods Been Held On It Ways

Our Air Express Shipping Is On Working And The Price Per Kg Is 12kg [ Takes 3 to 5 Days To Arrived In Nigeria ] ~ Today's Rate

Exchange Rates:
¥1 = N75
$1 = N475
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Season Greetings.....
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2020
Good rates.....
Nicargo:
Air Cargo Price

Normal Goods: $8 per kg
Battery Goods: $8.2 per kg ~ Stopped
Transition Time: 8 to 15 days when it leaves China.

Exchange Rates: ¥1 = N75 $1 = N475
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2020

Good Day fams, a massive discount for 4 days on shipping.

Shipping rate has becomes something else this days, the rate are not stable, rate changes and your goods are stuck in China but guess what?

It's a massive discount from Nicargo.com and what's it about?

From Friday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday send all your goods to our Chinese office address and we will ship your goods at the rate of:

From 0.5 kg to 10kg = $7.7 per kg.

From 10kg+ = $7.2 per kg

Please you can ask or tell your sellers to verify if our Chinese address is what to trust (Of course, https://nicargo.com is trusted by your friends, shipping agent and we are waiting for you to join).

Please note that this offer is a limited time of 4 days.

Thanks for reading and participation.

Regards
Mgr - Nigeria
Precious

https://nicargo.com
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
UPDATES: We Will Be Going On An Holiday Soon..... Happy New Month Fams, and Season Greetings To You All.........
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Keep the vote coming for a better Lagos.....
#2021LagosElection for Senate etc....
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2020
Today's Rate

Normal Shipping: $6 per kg

Express Shipping: $7.4 per kg

Please note that as from December 20th, 2020, we will stop accepting *normal shipping* order because Nicargo.com will be closing for the year...

Start placing your order now....
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 7:43am On Dec 07, 2020
Today's Rate

Normal Shipping: $5.5 per kg

Express Shipping: $7.5 per kg

Please note that as from December 20th, 2020, we will stop accepting *normal shipping* order because Nicargo.com will be closing for the year...

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Today's Rate

Normal Shipping: $6.3 per kg

Express Shipping: $7.6 per kg

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2020
Today's Rate
*Nigeria* Normal Shipping: $6.8 per kg

*Ghana* Normal Shipping: $15.5 per kg
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Our Normal Shipping service for air cargo is ending after tomorrow been Monday, only Express Shipping will be process till 23rd of December 2020 when our office will close for the year 2020.

Season Greetings Fams......
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by gisttrend: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Good day Nicargo, I was referred by someone about your shipping company, please how do I contact you and what's your shipping rates?
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2020
gisttrend:
Good day Nicargo, I was referred by someone about your shipping company, please how do I contact you and what's your shipping rates?

Thanks for reaching us here, you can contact us through our website https://nicargo.com or whatsapp
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by RCDIY(m): 12:33am On Dec 16, 2020
Nicargo:
Our Normal Shipping service for air cargo is ending after tomorrow been Monday, only Express Shipping will be process till 23rd of December 2020 when our office will close for the year 2020.

Season Greetings Fams......

What's the difference between normal and express shipping please?
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2020
RCDIY:

What's the difference between normal and express shipping please?

The difference between this two method of shipping are time range of goods delivery from one location to another.

Normal Shipping: You can as well call this a standard shipping process, one of the reason why it's good is because the shipping fee is good to be considered but it normally takes days like 8 to 10 days but sometimes 15days or even depending if there's a reason for delay like for instance, the reason of season, the reason of custom clearing, the reason of thorough goods inspection against e.g Covid19 etc.

Express Shipping: This process of shipping delivery time x2 faster than the above, without reason of delay mentioned above, the delivery time range takes 2 to 3days to arrive. This shipping method is said to be an urgent goods need.

ETC.......

1 Like

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Xyzkwenu(f): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2020
St Patrick International Logistics
3 Jaiyeola Ajatta St, Ajao Estate, Lagos
0810 195 1252
https://maps.app./9aKG3vkw4Xw2KVAJ9
Google Reviews

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Honeysmith007: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2020
Nicargo:

Nicargo is a trusted shipping company indeed! You've switched off your phone and gone AWOL without any notice or explanation. Over two weeks, ordinary tracking number i did not see, only fake screenshots and empty promises.
Continue laying the foundation of your business with rubbish.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by peterbond007: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2021

We Are Selling RMB At An Affordable Price (today Is 69 Naira/yuan)-naila

I want to buy like 5000 rmb
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by peterbond007: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nicargo:
New Nicargo.com Shipping Rate ~ Dated On 20th, October, 2020

AIR CARGO PRICE

Normal Goods Shipping - $6.8/kg

Clearing - N500/kg

Express Shipping ~ Not Working Yet

8-14 Working days to arrive from when it leaves china

SEA CARGO PRICE

$321 per CBM

30 to 40 Working days to arrive from when it leaves china

Rate:
1¥ = 68 Naira
1$ = 475 Naira

Turkey Air and Sea Freight Shipping Price Are Still The Same

All rates are subject to change cause rates are unstable

Contact 08134263408 for details

Thanks.

Visit: https://nicargo.com now

I want to ship on sea
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
Honeysmith007:

Nicargo is a trusted shipping company indeed! You've switched off your phone and gone AWOL without any notice or explanation. Over two weeks, ordinary tracking number i did not see, only fake screenshots and empty promises.

With all due respect as our customer and for everyone to look into this issue:

Hooneysmith007, we told you that the first delay was caused by your supplier in delivery your items to our Chinese office which could be / maybe because of the holiday coming or so (we also told you to asked your suppliers if they've ship your goods to our Chinese office since you've chatted them before dealing with us but you said you have and was not upright to your saying) and we got your items almost when we are about to closed and because of the harrasment and delay of goods arrival, we ended the services of buying and paying suppliers and also extend our office closure date to 28th December, 2020.

Okay, when we got your items and not only yours, during that holiday, flight was scarce or so and we pleaded to all our customers especially you to bear with us and due to all that, we received some insult and words from you even threatened to cast spell on us (yes it's right for customers to get angry over this but when it comes to season like Xmas, new year other general holiday's, we are not to be blame and will appreciate everyone to understand). Due to that and delay, on phone call or a chat with you, we promised to ship your goods free because it has taken much time than it is. But Madam, you quickly labelled us a scammer, call us names with a life threat and so on (Due to this, I just have come here on Nairaland to clear things), and now your goods has arrived and you called and we told you that your goods has arrived and it's in Nigeria but madam, you doubt us Cox you've been calling us a liar, names, words that a beautiful lady or matured woman shouldn't use upon you've been told that your goods has arrived.

Okay, fine, at your end you said this took a month (I no fit doubt you but we blamed the holidays that made things slow).

Now, due to all those manners you use, we were unable to clear your goods free for you and we also gave you a Demurrage notice and you're still ranting.

We have accepted that the delay was from us and we apologize publicly but until you're mannered enough, we will consider about your goods.

THANKS FOR BEEN A CUSTOMER.....
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
Honeysmith007:

In addition to we switching our phone off, my dear, that's why it's called we've closed √ but yet we didn't switch them off intentional (because they are some goods arriving and we need to be at alert) okay....
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2021
Hello Fams, We Are Glad To See You This Year And Happy New Year To You And May This 2021 Brings Extraordinary Blessings And More Celebrations To You And Your Family.

As We Are Waiting To Resume After The Chinese Holiday, Here Are What Has Changes On Nicargo:

1: New User Friendly Dashboard

2: Our Terms And Conditions For 2021

3: Seemless Price Change Features

4: Products Quality Check From Both China And Turkey.

Etc......
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Alkason: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2021
Ugik:
How big of an item can contain 1CBM

167 kg
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
Everything suppose dey easy as nobody like stress, read below:

Please note that they are some changes on Nicargo.com, do change your password using the forget password in other to login your account....

Reason: We are updating our website and adding more features on nicargo.com

We are the plug to importation and exportation business ~ we are your best shipping company in Nigeria....

Visit https://nicargo.com Now....

NB: *Chinese are still on eves holiday* but turkey shipping business has been in operative, you can chat or call us for more info....
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hello Importers, do you know that our department in China can check the quality of your goods in China before shipping them to Nigeria or Ghana for you? Yes, we can.

As we discussed and updated all our customers last year that what we called Quality Check of products from China and Turkey will commence this year 2021.

Yes, we have made it and it will be working as China holiday ends and normal business operations start though we have started turkey shipping as there's no holiday in turkey for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PZ Cussons Nigeria Reports First Annual Loss In Years Amid Naira Depreciation / Gtbank Reduces NIP (NIBSS Instant Payment) Transfer Charges To N40 / Get A Quick Cash Loan Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.