Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China (8061 Views)

Jovidos.com Import And Sell 100% Cotton High Quality, Durable & Luxurious Towels / Sell All Your RMB (china Money), USD To Nicargo.com / How To Make Money Dropshipping In Nigeria Using Shopify Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 7:51am On May 31, 2021
Buy and Ship goods from China to Nigeria and Ghana
is one of the service we render, using Nicargo shipping service is a 99% stress free because your goods will arrive in respect of the shipping method you use.

Express is 3 days

Normal is 7 days

Sea Cargo is 90 days

Give us a try and thank us later.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 6:53am On Jun 02, 2021
We are still procuring and shipping goods
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by dvkot(m): 7:18am On Jun 02, 2021
Nicargo:
is one of the service we render, using Nicargo shipping service is a 99% stress free because your goods will arrive in respect of the shipping method you use.

Express is 3 days

Normal is 7 days

Sea Cargo is 90 days

what's your express shipping rate and your whatsapp contact
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by BizValidate: 6:17am On Jun 03, 2021
Oga thank you very much, you shock me for the quick time arrival of my goods. I'm glad I chosed Nicargo.com
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2021
I'm deeply amazed with the quick arrival of my goods. Thank you very much sir. Looking forward to doing business with you and Nicargo.com often.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Thanks for the review, we appreciate.

Please note that goods sent through Guangzhou may occur delay in arrival due to the lockdown.

Keep sending your goods to our China office.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Oh Yes, we are shipping battery goods like power banks, phones laptops etc

Come let's make importation easy / easier / easiest for you.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Odogwukartel89: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2021
Good Job Sir, glad that i've tried your services, will continue using it but are you still shipping battery goods under this Guanzhough Covid19 Outbreak?

Nicargo:

Express is 3 days

Normal is 7 days

Sea Cargo is 90 days

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Auxtan(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2021
Please Nicargo how does shipping with your company work?
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
Auxtan:
Please Nicargo how does shipping with your company work?

Please chat us up on our website or whatsapp, we are not often online here
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Odogwukartel89:
Good Job Sir, glad that i've tried your services, will continue using it but are you still shipping battery goods under this Guanzhough Covid19 Outbreak?

Yes we are, we are also glad we fulfill satisfying you sir.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2021
Hello Importers, please note that this is summer season in China and all battery goods arrival will be a little bit delayed due to avoid explosion while transshipment through local and other route.

We are still shipping battery goods from China to Nigeria and Ghana
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 12:38am On Jun 21, 2021
Hello, Good Morning and Good Day importers, please we really want to apologies on our service last week from 14th June 2021, our responds are slow because we have some events that's yet to come up on this week which we need to catch up, due to this reason, our customers service in nigeria has been very poor and we are publicly apologizing and using this medium to express how bad we've been towards your enquires, please note that, we are not procuring and our whatsapp has been unavailable till July 10th, 2021. In other to reach us through, please you can either call us or chat with our Chinese, Turkish or Ghana departments as our Nigeria office is off duties till 10th July, 2021. Meanwhile, you can tell your suppliers to send your goods to our Offices in China, Turkey and the shipment of your goods will be attend to and arrive safely

Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience of our services in Nigeria during this time, make una no vex.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by tess1(m): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2021
Nicargo:
Happy Weekend Fams, contact us to get our shipping rates.

How much is your see shipping rate per Kg?
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2021
Nicargo:
Hello, Good Morning and Good Day importers, please we really want to apologies on our service last week from 14th June 2021, our responds are slow because we have some events that's yet to come up on this week which we need to catch up, due to this reason, our customers service in nigeria has been very poor and we are publicly apologizing and using this medium to express how bad we've been towards your enquires, please note that, we are not procuring and our whatsapp has been unavailable till July 10th, 2021. In other to reach us through, please you can either call us or chat with our Chinese, Turkish or Ghana departments as our Nigeria office is off duties till 10th July, 2021. Meanwhile, you can tell your suppliers to send your goods to our Offices in China, Turkey and the shipm byent of your goods will be attend to and arrive safely

Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience of our services in Nigeria during this time, make una no vex.

For a first time customer, your service is poor and discouraging, how can your Nigeria office WhatsApp line be unavailable since 17th June and you now put up post giving one excuse or the other telling us you will be back by 10th of July, one can't even put a call through either switched off or unreachable ,how can a company not have another means of effective communication,now we should contact china office that one that hardly respond to messages,no idea if my goods have been shipped or not or it's present location, ask your rep she says you will get your goods soon, the normal goods shipping time frame you stated has long passed. I have used other shipping services( where you are informed when it gets to their warehouse, when it leaves, when it shipped, when its gets to Lagos airport and cleared and notified to come for pickup) and it's not as worst as yours.

1 Like

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nicargo:
Hello, Good Morning and Good Day importers, please we really want to apologies on our service last week from 14th June 2021, our responds are slow because we have some events that's yet to come up on this week which we need to catch up, due to this reason, our customers service in nigeria has been very poor and we are publicly apologizing and using this medium to express how bad we've been towards your enquires, please note that, we are not procuring and our whatsapp has been unavailable till July 10th, 2021. In other to reach us through, please you can either call us or chat with our Chinese, Turkish or Ghana departments as our Nigeria office is off duties till 10th July, 2021. Meanwhile, you can tell your suppliers to send your goods to our Offices in China, Turkey and the shipm byent of your goods will be attend to and arrive safely

For a first time customer, your service is poor and discouraging, how can your Nigeria office WhatsApp line be unavailable since 17th June and you now put up post giving one excuse or the other telling us you will be back by 10th of July, one can't even put a call through either switched off or unreachable ,how can a company not have another means of effective communication,now we should contact china office that one that hardly respond to messages,no idea if my goods have been shipped or not or it's present location, ask your rep she says you will get your goods soon, the normal goods shipping time frame you stated has long passed. I have used other shipping services( where you are informed when it gets to their warehouse, when it leaves, when it shipped, when its gets to Lagos airport and cleared and notified to come for pickup) and it's not as worst as yours.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 1:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Hello importers and exporters, we appreciate everyone for been with us for the past few days / down time of our services. we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused, we saw all your calls, messages, beep etc during the downtime of our services as stated via https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china/214#102929449, most of our customers understand that our downtime hasn't occurred before while others thought of other things, well, we are very sorry for misunderstanding our updates and we are using this medium to tell you that our Nigeria office is now open for business and with Boldness, Nicargo is not a SCAM company and we have procured and done business with you, big companies, e-commerce companies etc so we are back from our holiday and ready to serve you better.

Please if you can't reach us on call, kindly drop your messages on all platform you found Nicaargo as we will be attending to all messages from this moment on only.

Please not the below.

We are shipping battery goods like phone, power banks, laptops etc at the rate of $9.8 per kg, now takes 14 to 20 days arrival

We are shipping through sea and air cargo

We are shipping general and liquid goods

etc

We don't ship contraband goods or material, we respect every governmental law of importation.

Please ask questions before sending your goods to our china and Turkey office

Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused during our holiday stated via https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china/214#102929449.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by RCDIY(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2021
Nicargo:
Hello importers and exporters, we appreciate everyone for been with us for the past few days / down time of our services. we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused, we saw all your calls, messages, beep etc during the downtime of our services as stated via https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china/214#102929449, most of our customers understand that our downtime hasn't occurred before....

Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused during our holiday stated via https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china/214#102929449.

And instead of sharing updates on long pending orders, you're busy writing what I don't know... Oga, get serious please.
You have people's good and then chose to go on almost 1 month holiday,and you think this makes any sense?
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
RCDIY:

And instead of sharing updates on long pending orders, you're busy writing what I don't know... Oga, get serious please.
You have people's good and then chose to go on almost 1 month holiday,and you think this makes any sense?

We are sorry about that boss but no orders or goods with us are up-to 1 month unless is sea Cargo.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.....

1 Like

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by RCDIY(m): 12:01am On Jul 14, 2021
Nicargo:

We are sorry about that boss but no orders or goods with us are up-to 1 month unless is sea Cargo.

Are you saying you shipped my goods through the sea?
My goods with you are already over one month, Oga.
Like I said earlier, get serious and busy. Knowing you've kept your customers waiting all this while, you should hit the ground running if you've genuine interest in their satisfaction

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2021
RCDIY:

Are you saying you shipped my goods through the sea?
My goods with you are already over one month, Oga.
Like I said earlier, get serious and busy. Knowing you've kept your customers waiting all this while, you should hit the ground running if you've genuine interest in their satisfaction

We are sorry about that boss but may I know your Nicargo username and does your goods contain battery, have you now received your goods or not?

Regards
Cynthia O.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by franxis(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nicargo:

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.....

To hell with your constant sorry ...YOU are a liar for boldly claiming here you dont have goods with you up to one month, where are my goods that you received on the 11th /15th June , you cant tell me their whereabouts till this very moment i am typing this, instead you disappeared for a whole 3 weeks then later come here to drop irrelevant updates, i know next thing you will be asking me is if they are not battery goods , how can a freight company not know how to differentiate between non battery and battery goods before shipment, even if they are battery goods are they not supposed to have arrived since, you are really testing my patience and the end result of all this you would never like .
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by RCDIY(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nicargo:

We are sorry about that boss but may I know your Nicargo username and does your goods contain battery, have you now received your goods or not?

Regards
Cynthia O.

They are battery goods. I am yet to receive them. I have shared information on WhatsApp. You guys are just falling hands anyhow. Quite unfortunate.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by RCDIY(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2021
It's been 3 days of lies and useless apologies... I don't understand how you expect people to remain your customers after this unbelievable ordeal.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NICARGO

DO NOT YOUR SHIP GOODS THROUGH NICARGO , IT WILL END IN PREMIUM TEARS , TOPPED WITH UNENDING LIES AND EXCUSES

WHEN YOU FIRST CONTACT PRECIOUS ABOUT SENDING THEM GOODS HE WILL ACT EFFICIENT , BUT ONCE YOUR GOODS GETS TO HIM HE WILL SUDDENLY DEVELOP AMNESIA OR HIS PHONE BECOMES FAULTY, EVEN IF YOU DIDNT SHIP BATTERY GOODS HE WILL LIE TO YOU THAT ITS WAS SHIPPED AS BATTERY GOODS OR THAT THE GOODS IS IN NIGERIA AWAITING CUSTOM CLEARANCE ..DOES CUSTOM CLEARANCE TAKE 2 MONTHS NOW

WHEN 3 OR MORE PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING OF THE SAME ISSUE , GOODS NOT DELIVERED SINCE 2 MONTHS , THEN CONVERT HIS BUSINESS LINE TO AUTOMATED CALL LINE THAT WILL NEVER GOes THROUGH AND PUT OFF HIS MESSAGE READ RECEIPTS ON WHATSAPP

IF YOU KNOW HE HAS YOUR GOODS , KINDLY QUOTE THIS MESSAGE SO WE CAN KNOW HOW TO TRACK HIM DOWN AND HAVE HIM ARRESTED OR SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH TILL HE PROVIDES THOSE GOODS.

1 Like

Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2021
Oga i asked what your nicargo username and all i can see from you is all this messages (Proved~ https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china/216#104168779), sir i must say that you're only but complicating things and it's not done proper and if your username is Michael234, sir we've sent you a pickup message which is going up to 2 weeks and you're still complicating things here and lieing. Please sir, come and pick up your items and stop acting this way thinking is good.

michaelobinna:
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NICARGO

DO NOT YOUR SHIP GOODS THROUGH NICARGO , IT WILL END IN PREMIUM TEARS , TOPPED WITH UNENDING LIES AND EXCUSES

WHEN YOU FIRST CONTACT PRECIOUS ABOUT SENDING THEM GOODS HE WILL ACT EFFICIENT , BUT ONCE YOUR GOODS GETS TO HIM HE WILL SUDDENLY DEVELOP AMNESIA OR HIS PHONE BECOMES FAULTY, EVEN IF YOU DIDNT SHIP BATTERY GOODS HE WILL LIE TO YOU THAT ITS WAS SHIPPED AS BATTERY GOODS OR THAT THE GOODS IS IN NIGERIA AWAITING CUSTOM CLEARANCE ..DOES CUSTOM CLEARANCE TAKE 2 MONTHS NOW

WHEN 3 OR MORE PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING OF THE SAME ISSUE , GOODS NOT DELIVERED SINCE 2 MONTHS , THEN CONVERT HIS BUSINESS LINE TO AUTOMATED CALL LINE THAT WILL NEVER GOes THROUGH AND PUT OFF HIS MESSAGE READ RECEIPTS ON WHATSAPP

IF YOU KNOW HE HAS YOUR GOODS , KINDLY QUOTE THIS MESSAGE SO WE CAN KNOW HOW TO TRACK HIM DOWN AND HAVE HIM ARRESTED OR SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH TILL HE PROVIDES THOSE GOODS.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
China Sea Freight Cost

CBM: $380 per cbm + N75,000 per cbm for custom clearing

Groupage: we accept minimum of 40kg and cost for sea freight will be giving when we received your goods.

Please note that sea freight does not have a tracking number but it takes 90 to 120 days arrival
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Nicargo: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
� China Air Shipping New Rates �

Normal Cargo: $7.7 per kg, 12days arrival

� minimum of 1kg

Battery Goods: $17 per kg, 30 days arrival

� minimum of 10kg

Express: $10 per kg, 5days arrival

� Minimum of 5kg

Please note that battery goods shipment does not have a tracking number and are ship through Hong Kong in a special effects and are likely to arrived late and delay, please we will appreciate your patience or please (in good manner), don't send battery Goods if you can't wait for the arrival of 30days and we accept 10kg as minimum weight for battery shipping.

Please note that shipping of phones from China is now � N18,000 � per phone for Freight cost while power banks are $17 per kg then other battery goods remain $9.5 per kg.

� All weight must not be lesser than 10kg, as 10kg is the minimum weight of goods we ship for battery.
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Davdan1315(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nicargo:
� China Air Shipping New Rates �

Normal Cargo: $7.7 per kg, 12days arrival

� minimum of 1kg

Battery Goods: $17 per kg, 30 days arrival

� minimum of 10kg

Express: $10 per kg, 5days arrival

� Minimum of 5kg

Please note that battery goods shipment does not have a tracking number and are ship through Hong Kong in a special effects and are likely to arrived late and delay, please we will appreciate your patience or please (in good manner), don't send battery Goods if you can't wait for the arrival of 30days and we accept 10kg as minimum weight for battery shipping.

Please note that shipping of phones from China is now � N18,000 � per phone for Freight cost while power banks are $17 per kg then other battery goods remain $9.5 per kg.

� All weight must not be lesser than 10kg, as 10kg is the minimum weight of goods we ship for battery.

So this NICARGO fraudster are here posting. What a fraudulent organization.

NICARGO where is my goods?
Re: Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China by Babakolanut(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Can you export moringa seeds,shade dried moringa leaf and shade dried bitter leaf? Pls update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$10bn Debt: CBN Defaults On Payment To Banks, Dollar Nears ₦‎1,000 / Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria / CBN Establish Monthly Target For MFB To Improve Financial Inclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.