Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls (43994 Views)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Rain Curses On German Police For Treating Them Like Animals / 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Nyanabo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Karleb:
We are sorry sir. Those insults were meant for your oga at the top.

NO We Are Not Sorry And Will Never Be !

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by tot(f): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
deboysben:
And that curse must follow u for 600years

grin grin 600 x 2
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Tochj(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
They will only appoint Southerners to defend the indefensible.
You are a fool to speak against your people and their interest.
Adesina, Onochie and others
Wise up, Life doesn't end in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Basitelo1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
His number
I don call d number d idiot no gree pick call grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Karleb(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nyanabo:

NO We Are Not Sorry And Will Never Be !

O boy you vex o.

I take it back! Thunder fire the guy and his oga at the top! angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Djoel: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Have it

The youths have a lot of avenues to explore. Someone always has their number and can circulate it so we make their lives miserable till they change the line.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by JBoss25(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Donspicey:
Lolsssss,,,,Only protesters dey curse u and u dey complain.....

If to say u dey do like human beign wey him brain stil dey intact no body go curse u nah.......

Abi hw many times Nigerians don curse Osibanjo?

Mehn if i see u for street sef na wia Dagrin dey i go send u to direct......

If nobi one tin sef i for say maggot dey ur brain......
cheesy
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by ekemma55511: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
See you...you never know anything!
More stones is about to rain on you soon!
Educated illiterate. Oloriburuku...Omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
You never see anything yet, both Amadioha and Igwedioha all of them go dey FVCK your ASS hole up and down

1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Tumbulum: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Where is the phone no?I have my own curse to unleash to him. Evil man

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by onyxo76(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
femi adesina wahala never start, by the time we go start with you, even Cameroon no go safe for you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by jaxxy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
What did U do to them?
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by omoyeni37: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
You never see anything yet, we are just starting with you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by od501: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by tot(f): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
uruba23:
angry angryWhen you would be sugar coating things instead of telling Baba the truth. As if Baba would flog you if you let him know things the way they are.Where is that Grill man ?

The grill man is on page 2, with his usual dense comments.

ILoveDemMANNA:
how many you don reign for ur Governor or local government Chairman or ur village people wey make dem life spoil? keypad warrior, na so so moutu dem get. how many curse u carry give Jonathan and diezani wey steal ur future away? hypocrite

No be only reign, you kukuma should have typed rein. Mschew.

Don't worry, you are the next they will rain everything on.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by ugolinze123(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
sapientia:
Eyaaa.. That's bad..

Please, sir, find your way to any protest location.

They will apologise you face to face

Just go and meet them

They will tell you "sorry"
Bros you ha a whicked sombori grin
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by do4luv14(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bros e surprise me , say e sef dey para ooo, e remain oga C, madamM and others

Racoon:

Sarrki! You dey vex now no be small but remember you did likewise too nah.Guess your eyes are seeing clearer now?
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by pretyval: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
God go punish you...
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by adaragbotemi: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
how many you don reign for ur Governor or local government Chairman or ur village people wey make dem life spoil? keypad warrior, na so so moutu dem get. how many curse u carry give Jonathan and diezani wey steal ur future away? hypocrite

Manna abi wetin den dey call you stay away from me please
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Rhapsodia: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
Okay cheesy
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by fefenoble88: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
The curse go kill you...e sure me ni
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Roozzaay(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
sarrki:

The game is they divide and rule

The game is playing out now

We keep talking about ow Ojukwu and awolowo betrayed themselves

They keep using it against us

We need to man up and wake up
"Man up and wake up" from you?
Should i send you screenshots of some of your ridiculous replies to my comments months ago?
You guys needs to know some of us that are against this administration now once fought for it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Nyanabo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
Karleb:

O boy you vex o.
I take it back! Thunder fire the guy and his oga at the top! angry
Confam gee !
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
seunmsg:
Part of the hazards that come with working for the president of Nigeria. Most people are no longer interested in the truth or extremely ignorant to sieve through news and identify the truth. Fake news, lies and blackmail are the order of the day.

Just do whatever your conscience tell you is good for your principal and the country. Posterity will vindicate you at the end of the day.
This is the only nairalander I respect. He airs his thoughts without fear or favour, the vast majority here just follows the crowd to avoid backlash for differing from public opinion. Wish we have more sensible people like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by vicmac09(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
[quote author=sapientia post=95002241]Eyaaa.. That's bad..
Please, sir, find your way to any protest location.
They will apologise you face to face
Just go and meet them
They will tell you "sorry
�... He needs to appoint you as his SA... This advice is golden.
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oya take this curse too...

You are a very foolish aide
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

This is the only nairalander I respect. He airs his thoughts without fear or favour, the vast majority here just follows the crowd to avoid backlash for differing from public opinion. Wish we have more sensible people like you
shut up. What is good about APC and dummy supporters like you? Both you and the nairalander your respect are insane...

Just imagine ooo

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Roozzaay(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
nkwuocha:
Hmm...

Femi Adesina, Lauretta Onochie and Lai mohammed, when the chips are down we go address una issue.

Fellow Nigerians, most especially igbo youths lets us drag James Nwafor of Akwuzu SARS Out.That man needs to go down, let it trend world wide and let his years of deadly brutality and horror be exposed.If you want the blood of the innocent get revenge lets us join hands together and make this trend world wide.

There are many horror buried in shallow graves, many songs unsung and dreams cut short by this man.Let us fish him out in his hiding, let his family he used blood money to build be littered like dirts and let no mercy be shown to him just as he never show no mercy to his victims.

Let him be drag in chains like a slave in the streets of Anambra state, let the children mock him and the old spit at his face, let the old women with bare breast lay curses on him even to his 4th generation and let the young learn from the end of a wicked and brutal man of their time.

#EndJamesNwafor
#EvilJamesNwafor
#DeathtojamesNwafor

#whereisjamesnwafor

#whereisjamesnwaforhiding
#Killthekiller

Thus says the lord of host

Jeremiah 16 vs 16

English Standard Version
“Behold, I am sending for many fishers, declares the LORD, and they shall catch them. And afterward I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the clefts of the rocks"

#whereisjamesnwaforhiding

Oh lord fish Akwusu SARS team out!
I've read a lot horrible stories about this man, it would be fair enough for humanity should he go down before the end of this protest.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by HRMK: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
unlike u,the wiseman!
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Theboss100(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
This is the first time in Nigeria history East, west and south are coming together to protest as united force and aso Rock are afraid of what the outcome will be. The main reason presidency has not used force against the protesters is because the south are united and is not about West, East or south but united south. This protest should teach us that north is nothing when south throw away tribalism and hatred to come together.Tribalism and hatred has made north look more stronger than south which is lie.
MAY YOU END UP WITH A GOOD MAN AS A HUSBAND

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Sharz: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
THIS ANIMAL IN HUMAN FORM, HEAVEN AND EARTH WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS, YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING SEF.
Wicked soul without conscience
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by salt1: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
On behalf of the yorubas ,we reject that Adesina ... And we gladly give him to the igbos...
Thank you

On behalf of Igbos and all the other tribes in Nigeria, I reject him and hand him back to his kith and kin called Omoluabis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebonyi: Gunmen Kill 2 Soldiers, One Civilian At Checkpoint / Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend / Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.