Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls (44287 Views)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Rain Curses On German Police For Treating Them Like Animals / 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Sirmikky1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
Where's the number they called, please?

I need am and e get why
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by bejeria101(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
Is it not the same you that said benue people should leave their land so they won't be killed by fulani herdmen?

The same you open your gutter mouth to say more people died in Gej tenure than your daura clown, because you were keeping scores of the people killed?

Least I forget you also said thank God they (bokoharam) are no longer bombing, that they now behead!

Femi Adeshina what is the color of your stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Franktom247(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hand never touch u are crying its ur family and relations i pity let the stigma of being linked to u not affect them mr adesina ur mouth,head and hand don put u for big problem
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by zoedew: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
sarrki:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/16/protesters-rain-curses-on-me-buharis-aide-adesina/

Adesina Goebbels Chukwumerije Ofonagoro aka “Verdict ‘83” speaks as if he does not deserve that and more. If he lived during the French Revolution the Guilotine should be done doing justice to him and all who impoverished and misgoverned Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Onnasucs1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
I was calling you man! You didn't pick up. You for see wetin pass curse

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Okoroawusa: 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
What a great man you are. You are one of the blessed chosen few who stands for the truth always. Keep it up man. you are blessed
Thank you. It's only a few who don't know where we are coming from as a nation will think that Buhari will come n like a magician with a wave of hand turn Nigeria to Dubai while a principal in a unity school is embezzling money given to his school to feed students, students cheat in exams n forge higher education certificates, parents are paying for special centers for their child's exam,a private sector worker is scheming on how to cheat his employer,a senator has not been to the plenary since 2019 yet collects salaries n allowances,a government worker colliding with contractors to cheat government n the country....I can go on n on.

What am I saying? A WORKING AND PROSPEROUS COUNTRY IS NOT GOTTEN IN ISOLATION.
I don't believe in Buhari to solve ALL Nigeria's problems ( No president can) but I believe in him to lay a foundation for a new way of doing government business, to put in motion a country where trains, electricity, airports will not be seen as luxury.
If he does that then I am okay because I have now realized that it's very hard to change Nigerians culturally. Nigerians love corruption, ethnicity,dirty environment, nepotism, seeing government business n property as no one's. Buhari can't change those about Nigerians.

Thank you once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Balofariojames: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
One thing those in government doesn't know is, end SARS protest happened because they didn't yield to the atrocities of SARS members. Question to ask is, is Adeshina ever harassed by SARS. SARS always after those people using laptop, I watch channel TV this morning, one of the guest was defending SARS bluntly because his has never harrass by SARS.
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by kayjay69(m): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sir, it might be because you deserve these curses.
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Mairice125: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
[Nyben?quote author=Sebastine1994 post=95004565] all sailorsz this ship must sail

we will reclaim our destiny

your seven is your identity

we must save this ship[/quote]
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by kutashi: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
FoolaniBandit:
Did I just read you write about vindication? You are wrong, it is retribution that awaits femi Adeshina and his principal, Muhammadu buhari.
Just as someone wrote elsewhere; as surely as the Lord lives, as surely as the blood of those killed by SARS continue to cry, buhari will be dragged to the ICC and he would spend the rest of his accursed life in prison

But what awaits you? Werey! Did you read at all?
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Kingsaeedibn: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
kalvoken:
grin

This is just the Genesis, if we get hold of Buhari's phone numbers or any of his family members' body go tell them.

Ediot man.. shameless man@the pic
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Respect55(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
600 years of pain and anguish stupid Femi Adesanya. It shall never be well with u.
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Racoon:
See the asslicker! Same man that has been shouting down and insulting Nigerians whenever the oppressive policies of govt are being called out?

Femi Adeshina is lucky for now because the revolution is still loading.He should just pray he will escape the day Nigerians will give him a mob beating especially for his silly statement of ceding land for killers to avoid further bloodshed.

"....On the controversial RUGA issue, Adesina sided with the Fulanis. Listen to deacon Adesina: “It would be better for those that were oppose to cattle ranching to provide lands than to die in the herdsmen’s attacks. What would the land be used for if those who own it are dead at the end of the day?” It’s surprising therefore that a deacon would sell his soul to the devil....."

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/deacon-femi-adesina-shameless-sanballat-bayo-oluwasanmi

That statement of shielding land or risk bloodshed is paining me till today. You will leave that office one day. Surely
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Yujin(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Abia1stS0N:
While the cursed backward shithole Abia state is yet to do ordinary protest in the cursed backward shithole Aba or the village called Umuahia.
This is stale now. Better go inside and get some tissue to wipe off that cattarh that's flowing from your dirty nostrils.
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
What about going into the midst of the protesters to tell them what you think of the insults?
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by jonsnow12(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
I trust Nigerians
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Hinioluwa: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
adaragbotemi:
infact if i rain my own , femi adeshina life no go better again

pls rain it on all the looterticians
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by emmaitive(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
that is to tell you that to be in any public position in Nigeria you have to be cursed, that is why they cannot do anything good, because there's nothing good in them, so adesina enjoy your courses, because that is the fruit of your labour
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by OnyeOgboni: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bros...na hunger do you this?Last time I checked you were licking Buhari's anus just to offend your enemies.
sarrki:
That is just tip of an iceberg

Buhari and the north doesn’t care about anyone outside their region

They have a game plan

Look very well the likes of Maryam shetty and ismael the Apc National youth leaders always stay clear anything negative to the north

But will hail you and onochie to insult the south
Let Garba sheu and Ahmad do the dirty job

They are smarter than you and onochie

They allow you guys to insult our leaders down south
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by trudpo: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
He should go and check his Twitter. I have dropped like 3 curses there for him. Arrant nonsense.
Macphenson:
He deserves more than that.

Foolish man
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Samunique(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bbass1990:
So its just curse and you are making noise,remaining good beating for dream ......omo ale.

grin
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Aflix(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
how many you don rain for ur Governor or local government Chairman or ur village people wey make dem life spoil? keypad warrior, na so so mouth dem get. how many curse u carry give Jonathan and diezani wey steal ur future away? hypocrite
Hypocrite...... hope he DN clear for your eyes now say Nigerians no gbadu Buhari's government? Or you wan talk say all the protesters are jobless yoots? Your day of reakoning is coming!
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Aflix(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Femi Adeshina, just take heart. It's expected when you work for a man of integrity,a man of vision n a man that has plans for a new Nigeria.

When your enemies are the loudest you mistakenly think that they are the largest in number.

This will pass...

I Love PMB.

Meanwhile, I can see that Sarrki my friend has crossed the divide to the wailers camp... Some people are like that. When their belief root is not deep, they can be swept away when the going gets tough.
I want to see how he sustains his new status as we count down to 2023 electioneering season.
A plan that has not started to take place after 6 years Don't worry sha, 2023 election will reflect how well they have done.
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by greencard: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
sarrki:
That is just tip of an iceberg

Buhari and the north doesn’t care about anyone outside their region

They have a game plan

Look very well the likes of Maryam shetty and ismael the Apc National youth leaders always stay clear anything negative to the north

But will hail you and onochie to insult the south
Let Garba sheu and Ahmad do the dirty job

They are smarter than you and onochie

They allow you guys to insult our leaders down south
succinct
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by 4x28: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
how many you don rain for ur Governor or local government Chairman or ur village people wey make dem life spoil? keypad warrior, na so so mouth dem get. how many curse u carry give Jonathan and diezani wey steal ur future away? hypocrite
[/s]
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Okoroawusa: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Aflix:
A plan that has not started to take place after 6 years Don't worry sha, 2023 election will reflect how well they have done.
You were not in a hurry for 16 years...why for 5 years?

Like you said 2023 will reflect... Let's march towards it. Keep your PVC ready...mine is ever ready.
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by buymyride: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
sarrki:

The game is they divide and rule

The game is playing out now

We keep talking about ow Ojukwu and awolowo betrayed themselves

They keep using it against us

We need to man up and wake up
this akant has been hacked shocked
Hellllllllllllllllllllppppppp

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
seunmsg:
Part of the hazards that come with working for the president of Nigeria. Most people are no longer interested in the truth or extremely ignorant to sieve through news and identify the truth. Fake news, lies and blackmail are the order of the day.

Just do whatever your conscience tells you is good for your principal and the country. Posterity will vindicate you at the end of the day.
Compilation of APC paid zombies - BMC

seunmsg
helinues
GOATandYAMtheory
TheRealProphet
myBraine
NGpatriot
ogunsbanjul
greensandy
CilicMarin
IamPlato
uptimum123

Adagun Osha (Lagos State Thief Thug)

They do internet nuisance for a living. The peanut APC is paying them is what their entire life depend on.
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Commonsense99: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin
Mr Femi you should be happy with just verbal insults for now, your colleagues made these statements, not the youths.

Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by 4x28: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
What a great man you are. You are one of the blessed chosen few who stands for the truth always. Keep it up man. you are blessed
[/s]
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by inyenejo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
One day Femi Adeshitna will pay for all these evil
Re: Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls by Freeeanijor: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
Thank God it's just curse, you will still start to receive thunder very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Wants Stigma On Drug Use Removed / Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.