Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

What Are The Harsh Truths About Marriage Everybody Need To Know - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Harsh Truths About Marriage Everybody Need To Know (2483 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Are The Harsh Truths About Marriage Everybody Need To Know by CHoccolaTE: 2:34am On Oct 21, 2020
cococandy:

Well historically women are usually more trained to uphold a marriage. To build their homes. To persevere and endure. Because it’s supposed to be their prize. Their reward for being “good”.

There’s no doubt things won’t improve if we keep doing things the same way and expect a different result.

Very true cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Harsh Truths About Marriage Everybody Need To Know by Hathor5(f): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2020
cococandy:

Well historically women are usually more trained to uphold a marriage. To build their homes. To persevere and endure. Because it’s supposed to be their prize. Their reward for being “good”.

There’s no doubt things won’t improve if we keep doing things the same way and expect a different result.

A "prize" full of wonders some of them got. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise / At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! / Hitting A Female, can it ever be JUSTIFIED?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.