Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (7827 Views)

Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by crackhaus: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
I think I know what the real issue here is cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Thegamingorca(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Them done unban you?
Better behave well this time... cheesy cheesy

kiss
Re: ... by pocohantas(f): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Both you and the people liking your posts to fuel your morale are one of the problems we have in this country. You can always criticize someone constructively without coming off as crass and razz. I don't know, but are you always like this? Even with your friends and family? Maybe that's why your family threw you out from the property that was left behind.

she simply asked for friends not an intiation, so am not surprise the embittered feminist of nl are taking it personal, how dare she bruise una kween pride. it was suppose to be a socializing thread not an orientation ground, so carry una bitterness go somewhere else.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by leisuretym: 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
MhizLewa:

For the mention of my dead parents, you are CLEARLY DAFT sir! They are in a better place & my only sibling in undergrad school. Took no offence bro cuz ur comment z jst a plain reflection of your experience, low self esteem & poor mentality.

Arindi.... Ever heard of Primewater view gardens, ikate, lekki? Come to Waterlily block in gardens 2..... Will inform security men to grant u entry..... Since u want to be silly!
Sho lo stupid ni.....

as a house girl?
I need to know because you said you are unemployed.

please, channel your frustration elsewhere, I'm not responsible for your misery .

1 Like

Re: ... by angelfallz(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
MhizLewa:
Hi all,

Lol! Loneliness and boredom on weekends and even weekdays aint really cool. I'm a social nerd kind off and an introvert but I want friends oh! Good companions within lekki and environs..... Okay! gotta be honest here! Life has been somehow tough ever since I lost my mum last year, getting a job few weeks after her death with a fvcking (Pardon me) accommodation was more of a saving grace for me (I dnt even wanna talk about the hustle over the family house & properties & how I got booted out of our home by step brothers and weyrey family embarassed embarassed embarassed......nah!) So, I have been in lekki for about 11 months (having moved from Alagbado) and my goodness.....just realizing I have been all about my job. I think it sucks...not to have friends...lol!!! I want to hangout the more, live, laugh, connect and enjoy life.

Okay! Call me Lewa (NRN)! 27 year old! Unilorin alumni! Omo yoruba pon bele! Curvy! Caramel! 6ft2'' (meaning I'm fvcking tall), I am an accountant (earned my ACA certification last year,.....couldn't be happier) and currently residing in Ikate elegushi, Lekki. I basically need people of like minds....we could both hangout (beaches, eateries, galleries, cinemas, even protest grounds....I dnt mind olohun! lol! etc.......) are you game? okies!!!!!! Whatsapp 09029989238.

Y'all should holla now oh!...at least mo ti soro soke oh! lol!.....

You should have accompanied this post with some pics
Re: ... by leisuretym: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
crackhaus:
I think I know what the real issue here is cheesy

the attitude ehn!
Re: ... by BigJoe19: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
The old useless evening newspapers called ishiluv and poco.hanta would never know what life is until they get to over 70 years old, bunch of bitter idiots! grin ranting on another person's post.

Stupid women that live 24/7 on Nairaland cheesy grin

One of the idiot has even spent 1 year of her life on NL cheesy

8 Likes

Re: ... by MhizLewa(f): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2020

12 Likes

Re: ... by MhizLewa(f): 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Thanks to everyone radiatin positivity on this post. Thanks for the advice, suggestions and the good vibes. God bless y'all.

Hope to keep y'all posted sha! Lol! We've got some really nice nairalanders! Thank you all!

8 Likes

Re: ... by SirMichael1: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nairaland has an inherent problem and i do not know why. Everyone against the op can either neglect her and the thread as clearly you lots aren't helping. Always fights and more fights.

Ishilove:

[s]
I will ignore your not so subtle insult because I'm in a mellow mood, and while I usually resist the urge to shalaye, I will not resist it this time for the same aforementioned reason.

I have more friends than I can handle because they are friends from my secondary and university days who have hung around me despite my aloofness because you cannot help but be attracted to a star. I deeply love them because they are part of a time when I was still discovering myself, and while I look back at those times with nostalgia, I'd rather love them from a distance. They are old friends and I have no new friends, neither do I have a need for new friends. The only person whose friendship I still actively maintain is a nairalander who will undoubtedly read this comment.

You millennials run faster than your legs, but it will be better to slow down and learn from your elders offline instead of coming online to make noise and say foolish things.

Keep advertising for friends on social media, you hear? Your eye go soon clear.
[/s]
This one thinks being striken with age is enough perequisite for knowing the wise choices from the foolish ones, forgetting clearly that she also has a past here, a past that bears overlapping similarities with that of this op. Quit yapping unproductively!

5 Likes

Re: ... by SirMichael1: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
BigJoe19:
The old useless evening newspapers called ishiluv and poco.hanta would never know what life is until they get to over 70 years old, bunch of bitter idiots! grin ranting on another person's post.

Stupid women that live 24/7 on Nairaland cheesy grin

One of the idiot has even spent 1 year of her life on NL cheesy
Lol. And that's the one that has so much friends offline but always online 24/7. When you don't have any entertaining happenings in your life offline, you come online and spend a year of your life.

7 Likes

Re: ... by Nephilim: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
MhizLewa:

For the mention of my dead parents, you are CLEARLY DAFT sir! They are in a better place & my only sibling in undergrad school. Took no offence bro cuz ur comment z jst a plain reflection of your experience, low self esteem & poor mentality.

Arindi.... Ever heard of Primewater view gardens, ikate, lekki? Come to Waterlily block in gardens 2..... Will inform security men to grant u entry..... Since u want to be silly!
Sho lo stupid ni.....
Geez! I love this girl! E dey ring 4ur head like siren lolz grin cheesy grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
SirMichael1:
Nairaland has an inherent problem and i do not know why. Everyone against the op can either neglect her and the thread as clearly you lots aren't helping. Always fights and more fights.

[/s]
This one thinks being striken with age is enough perequisite for knowing the wise choices from the foolish ones, forgetting clearly that she also has a past here, a past that bears overlapping similarities with that of this op. Quite yapping unproductively!
I still don't understand what's going on here. Why all the negative comments? In my opinion, she didn't come off as rude.

1 Like

Re: ... by pocohantas(f): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. And that's the one that has so much friends offline but always online 24/7. When you don't have any entertaining happenings in your life offline, you come online and spend a year of your life.

What is Nlders obsession with other users activity? You feel 1yr is much, some will feel 1mth is too much. I find it hypocritical, considering NL has more alternates than real users and most members are males. Meaning some people spread their digital footprints and attitudes across various monikers. A nice gentleman on this thread has 8 monikers that I know- all for trolling. I will pick someone that has 2yrs activity on one moniker, over such a person. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: ... by SirMichael1: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
pocohantas:

What is Nlders obsession with other users activity? You feel 1yr is much, some will feel 1mth is too much. I find it hypocritical, considering NL has more alternates than real users and most members are males. Meaning some people spread their digital footprints and attitudes across various monikers. A nice gentleman on this thread has 8 monikers that I know- all for trolling. I will pick someone that has 2yrs activity on one moniker, over such a person. cheesy
Good, now ask the emboldened to ishi that has taken it upon herself to keep yapping against the choice of a person's desire, when clearly it wasn't poised to her or even you. Besides, if the op is termed rude, ishilove has often shown, time and again, that she has a short fuse too.

Concerning you picking someone with a longer time spent online than that with lesser, i do not know about that and also do not really care.

5 Likes

Re: ... by SirMichael1: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
grammarnazi2:

I still don't understand what's going on here. Why all the negative comments? In my opinion, she didn't come off as rude.
Lol. People here have always want to condition the behaviour of others to tally with theirs, even at all cost. They came to the thread giving negative reactions and expect her to keep mum? Look at that one that called the op a food in the first page and when she put him in his place dingbang called her out without calling the guy. Talk about being double-faced.

1 Like

Re: ... by pocohantas(f): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
SirMichael1:
Good, now ask the emboldened to ishi that has taken it upon herself to keep yapping against the choice of a person's desire, when clearly it wasn't poised to her or even you. Besides, if the op is termed rude, ishilove has often shown that she has a short fuse too.

Concerning you picking someone with a longer time spent online than that with lesser, i do not know about that and also do not really care.

I don’t know Ishi’s reasons, but I guess it has a lot to do with typical NL fallouts after offline relations. I have always insisted there are good people on NL, the hard part is knowing them. I wouldn’t call her rude, she just comes off defensive and I suppose initial comments triggered that. I wonder why some of you have no problem with the first round of comments, but picked on specific people you have issues with. grin

The point is, that statement holds no water to me, not with the way NL and cyberspace works.

3 Likes

Re: ... by SirMichael1: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
MLTR:

she simply asked for friends not an intiation, so am not surprise the embittered feminist of nl are taking it personal, how dare she bruise una kween pride. it was suppose to be a socializing thread not an orientation ground, so carry una bitterness go somewhere else.
grin
Re: ... by Ishilove: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
pocohantas:

My love don't dignify inanity with a response. It isn't my fault if an agama lizard cannot use the little brain in their hollow cranium to understand what 'time spent online' on Nairaland means. No one explained it to me. I simply used my God given brains to figure it out.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t know Ishi’s reasons, but I guess it has a lot to do with typical NL fallouts after offline relations. I have always insisted there are good people on NL, the hard part is knowing them. I wouldn’t call her rude, she just comes off defensive and I suppose initial comments triggered that and I wonder why some of you have no problem with the first round of comments, but picked on specific people you have issues with. grin

The point is, that statement holds no water to me, not with the way NL and cyberspace works.
Unfortunately brains and sense are in short supply in these parts so I must continue to endure the spam mentions. The ones abusing their mothers and their unborn children, not me are inconsequential in the scheme of things. cheesy
Re: ... by pocohantas(f): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Unfortunately brains and sense are in short supply in these parts so I must continue to endure the spam mentions. The ones abusing their mothers and their unborn children, not me are inconsequential in the scheme of things.

My reasons for what, exactly? cheesy

Reasons for saying she should be wary of making friends online na.

They love the OP so much that they didn’t attack all the male monikers from page1, but singled out ladies who came late to the party and didn’t say a quarter disgusting thing. Such love... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ... by SirMichael1: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t know Ishi’s reasons, but I guess it has a lot to do with typical NL fallouts after offline relations. I wouldn’t call her rude, she just comes off defensive and I suppose initial comments triggered that. I wonder why some of you have no problem with the first round of comments, but picked on specific people you have issues with. grin

You're very correct! Now can you tell ishi, a lady who has very many friends offline but have somehow managed to spend 525,600secs/8,760hrs/a year online, that the op's decision to choose her friends online instead of offline is the op's business and it didn't warrant her negation in the first place? There are still good people here.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t know Ishi’s reasons, but I guess it has a lot to do with typical NL fallouts after offline relations. I have always insisted there are good people on NL, the hard part is knowing them. I wouldn’t call her rude, she just comes off defensive and I suppose initial comments triggered that. I wonder why some of you have no problem with the first round of comments, but picked on specific people you have issues with. grin

start to wonderer from what brought you & ur likes here in the 1st place when you had no intentions of honouring d objective of the thread. nonsense & ingredient
if you do anyhow henceforth naa mislewa i go call for you grin èyan tiwa toh savage tongue

5 Likes

Re: ... by SirMichael1: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Reasons for saying she should be wary of making friends online na.

They love the OP so much that they didn’t attack all the male monikers from page1, but singled out ladies who came late to the party and didn’t say a quarter disgusting thing. Such love... cheesy cheesy
Lol.

Funfact: Did you know that if a person spends 1 hour daily on NL for the next 20years, she/he'll still have 1,460hrs to catch up to ishi's time spent? Something that ishi, who has many many many friends offline, easily managed in 10years! What a feat! Sorosoke werey no dey disguise. grin

6 Likes

Re: ... by pocohantas(f): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
SirMichael1:

You're very correct! There are still good people here.

I like to think everyone knows that. Caution is still advised and I believe Lewa gets the memo.
Re: ... by mariahAngel(f): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
MLTR:

start to wonderer from what brought you & ur likes here in the 1st place when you had no intentions of honouring d objective of the thread. nonsense & ingredient
if you do anyhow henceforth naa mislewa i go call for you grin èyan tiwa toh savage tongue

Iffa hear!

I pray say ten of her fit stand Poco on a normal day ... grin
Shey na dis one wey she dey form savage because nobody get time give her? She don jam gbasgbos?

Only gods know why poco dey calm for her sef...pocohantas, e be like say you lick dat your favourite strawberry ice cream undecided
Re: ... by pocohantas(f): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
mariahAngel:

Iffa hear!

I pray say ten of her fit stand Poco on a normal day ... grin
Shey na dis one wey she dey form savage because nobody get time give her? She don jam gbasgbos?

Only gods know why poco dey calm for her sef...pocohantas, e be like say you lick dat your favourite strawberry ice cream undecided

Lol. I no dey fight woman grin

Plenty people done discover that my ice cream o, whenever I get there, them go say e done finish.
Re: ... by mariahAngel(f): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: ... by dingbang(m): 5:56am On Oct 19, 2020
MhizLewa:

Babe.... Not to disrespect but ur "2k" impression lol!.... about people giving out their contacts online to make friends in this social media age shows how shallow minded u are.

Being committed in friendships n relationships is quite commendable.... Kudos to you hun!

Dear, your boss told you something and you binge on that... Formin the basis of your vain opinion here? Oops! Well, the standard of living here... Can be said to be high and that's why most residents here have income/earnings to match their expenditure.

On ur comment about "financial drain" and "intense penisin"..... Lmao! Be calming down ma.... I can understand the pepper my post is givin u! ���

FYI.... I am bored on the island not for ur shallow reasons up there but for a 9-5 job that fvckin sustains me... A weekend of commitment to joggling reading hours between post grad course and CFA (proffessional) exam.

Peace!

every post that you make in this thread is rude and reeks of pride. You pride yourself in a job that drains you socially. Isn't that laughable?

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
intense penising is good for your health o. Don't let anybody tell you a different story.
Lmao... even you too? poor man dey get erection poor man dey get prick?
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2020
BKsoul:
Lmao... even you too? poor man dey get erection poor man dey get prick?

If poor man no get erection who would av fathered MKO abiola, obasanjo, jonathan, atiku, tinubu or even buhari, these shakers & movers of our time have one thing in c'mon .. take a nawti guess wink. thank God there parent didnt listen to you grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? / Quotes By Famous Feminist Speakers / Family Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.