Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

... - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (7844 Views)

Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2020
MLTR:

If poor man no get erection who would av fathered MKO abiola, obasanjo, jonathan, atiku, tinubu or even buhari, these shakers & movers of our time have one thing in c'mon .. take a nawti guess wink. thank God there parent didnt listen to you grin grin
lol...no be say i mean am, i just want Bleep that useless guy up.. as far as am on nairaland, he no go rest.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2020
CaptMarvel:
Okay dear! Sorry for sounding offensive, I don't mean to. Maybe I can be your friend sef who knows weda will we both live happily ever after grin
Na so.... sense man
Re: ... by Arsenate(m): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2020
KidDarkness:
MhizLewa, for someone in need of friends, you are stylishly rude. For Ishilove who a lot of people here respect because of her maturity and thick skin to get fed up with your attitude just means you totally need to work on yourself before making friends. Take it like an advice from a concerned individual
@ emboldened, used to.

The op has the right to stand up for herself, call it rude that's ya cup of coffee. Not everyone will allow some bunch of bitters to bully them online.

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2020
KidDarkness:

There's no problem with making friends online. She can stand up for herself without slightly sounding rude
please, get your ass on a seat, she asked for friends online, not at gunpoint friends, its not a must you comment on her thread, if you are not interested... she is rude yen yen yen, na person wey find her, she reply.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. People here have always want to condition the behaviour of others to tally with theirs, even at all cost. They came to the thread giving negative reactions and expect her to keep mum? Look at that one that called the op a food in the first page and when she put him in his place dingbang called her out without calling the guy. Talk about being double-faced.
i swear,,, silly people.... how did op request affect anyone of them now crying more than the bereaved...

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2020
BKsoul:
lol...no be say i mean am, i just want Bleep that useless guy up.. as far as am on nairaland, he no go rest.

actually i made that comment on a lighter mood, n if i get you correctly you mean "trolling" n they call us trollers grin nice to meet ya'
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Unfortunately brains and sense are in short supply in these parts so I must continue to endure the spam mentions. The ones abusing their mothers and their unborn children, not me are inconsequential in the scheme of things. cheesy
Go through this your post again, then you will see that you have no reason to term anyone rude.... but ehn, why are you crying more than the bereaved?

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2020
MLTR:

actually i made that comment on a lighter mood, n if i get you correctly you mean "trolling" n they call us trollers grin nice to meet ya'
Lmao... i no be troll oooh..... troll alone joor....enjoy your trolling.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

Her attitude explains it all.
Nothing is wrong with her attitude... she is giving back to the society what the society gave to her...

1 Like

Re: ... by Ishilove: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2020
BKsoul:
Go through this your post again, then you will see that you have no reason to term anyone rude.... but ehn, why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Aunty BKsoul, extend your observations to the op and her minions who think they have the monopoly of a caustic 'tongue'. Go to my maiden post on this thread, see her response and those of others, and then come back to lecture me about rudeness.

I'm not responding to anyone again and if anyone quotes me to type the same rot that comes out of their frazzled anus, they will have seven days to terrible misfortune and misery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Aunty BKsoul, extend your observations to the op and her minions who think they have the monopoly of a caustic 'tongue'. Go to my maiden post on this thread, see her response and those of others, and then come back to lecture me about rudeness.

I'm not responding to anyone again and if anyone quotes me to type the same rot that comes out of their frazzled anus, they will have seven days to terrible misfortune and misery.
Abeg just die this matter biko mummy... but you like swear sha oooo.. are you ogun sister.

1 Like

Re: ... by Ishilove: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2020
BKsoul:
Abeg just die this matter biko mummy... but you like swear sha oooo.. are you ogun sister.
Okay.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Okay.
Thanks.... me i want be your friend oooh, but this one you said you don't online friend laidis, wetin we go do??
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2020
BKsoul:
Lmao... i no be troll oooh..... troll alone joor....enjoy your trolling.

i think i understand your position, not all members should be active, anyways stay safe undercover agent wink wink
Re: ... by Ishilove: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2020
BKsoul:
Thanks.... me i want be your friend oooh, but this one you said you don't online friend laidis, wetin we go do??
I do now. Usually online association just flows naturally to offline friendships. One of my closest friends is someone I met here and it moved to offline. I am not saying it is totally wrong. My point is advertising for friendships usually will not yield any positives.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2020
Ishilove:

I do now. Usually online association just flows naturally to offline friendships. One of by closest friends is someone I met here and it moved to offline. I am not saying it is totally wrong. My point is advertising for friendships usually will not yield any positives.
ok...i understand you.... just take good care of yourself.... you have a new fan in me...
Re: ... by mariahAngel(f): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2020
Ishilove:

I do now. Usually online association just flows naturally to offline friendships. One of by closest friends is someone I met here and it moved to offline. I am not saying it is totally wrong. My point is advertising for friendships usually will not yield any positives.

Exactly!
Re: ... by pocohantas(f): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol. Very true, it gives you the opportunity to understand each other and bond to a degree. In my case, I don’t share entirely same views with people I know from NL. Someone saw me arguing with a Nlder, e come chook head for the matter to troll me. The person ignore am, we reach offline dey laugh. We disagree online, we settle offline, life goes on. grin grin
Re: ... by Ishilove: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2020
BKsoul:
ok...i understand you.... just take good care of yourself.... you have a new fan in me...
Thank ye smiley
Re: ... by Ishilove: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Very true, it gives you the opportunity to understand each other and bond to a degree. In my case, I don’t share entirely same views with people I know from NL. Someone saw me arguing with a Nlder, e come chook head for the matter to troll me. The person ignore am, we reach offline dey laugh. We disagree online, we settle offline, life goes on. grin grin

You have said it all. smiley
Re: ... by KidDarkness(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
BKsoul:
please, get your ass on a seat, she asked for friends online, not at gunpoint friends, its not a must you comment on her thread, if you are not interested... she is rude yen yen yen, na person wey find her, she reply.
Aunty, this one you called me out like this. Are we fighting? This your command can make someone to go and sit, cross legs and hold his lips jejely.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
KidDarkness:

Aunty, this one you called me out like this. Are we fighting? This your command can make someone to go and sit, cross legs and hold his lips jejely.
lol.... funny you.... no vex
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
MhizLewa:
Hi all,

Lol! Loneliness and boredom on weekends and even weekdays aint really cool. I'm a social nerd kind off and an introvert but I want friends oh! Good companions within lekki and environs..... Okay! gotta be honest here! Life has been somehow tough ever since I lost my mum last year, getting a job few weeks after her death with a fvcking (Pardon me) accommodation was more of a saving grace for me (I dnt even wanna talk about the hustle over the family house & properties & how I got booted out of our home by step brothers and weyrey family embarassed embarassed embarassed......nah!) So, I have been in lekki for about 11 months (having moved from Alagbado) and my goodness.....just realizing I have been all about my job. I think it sucks...not to have friends...lol!!! I want to hangout the more, live, laugh, connect and enjoy life.

Okay! Call me Lewa (NRN)! 27 year old! Unilorin alumni! Omo yoruba pon bele! Curvy! Caramel! 6ft2'' (meaning I'm fvcking tall), I am an accountant (earned my ACA certification last year,.....couldn't be happier) and currently residing in Ikate elegushi, Lekki. I basically need people of like minds....we could both hangout (beaches, eateries, galleries, cinemas, even protest grounds....I dnt mind olohun! lol! etc.......) are you game? okies!!!!!! Whatsapp 09029989238.

Y'all should holla now oh!...at least mo ti soro soke oh! lol!.....

This girl you go be all these loose types I swear . You Are looking for maga and hookups joor, coupled with a good time. But good tactics you employed there.. it will work out.. These guys want to bang you after all. And seems you also jiggy with that. You seem not to mind. Lol, Enjoy. Expecting your story soon on FrontPage here on Naira Land . Lmao! Lagos girls sha ...u guys bad gan

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
dingbang:
every post that you make in this thread is rude and reeks of pride. You pride yourself in a job that drains you socially. Isn't that laughable?
Believe it or nah, she must have spread her legs to a man to get that job and accomodation after being thrown out of her family house. This one is definitely a loose canon. Let them insult me all they like, but I know she is a cooperate prostitute one way or another. I've said mine! Ain't taking it back.
Now, I know why Ishiilove is trying to warn her about her mode of seeking friends on a public forum but the lady doesn't seem to get it. Or simply put, she doesn't give a damn. Money and sex must be made.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Klass99(f): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2020

3 Likes

Re: ... by Klass99(f): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2020

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Klass99:
Omo, the gbas gbos on this thread no be here o!

MhizLewa, when I first saw your thread and initial post it made me smile. I was like, this is one helluva gutsy, bold and brave chic. It takes guts to put yourself out there the way you did. I admire that, because as a woman who values her privacy off-line and online, I have got to give it to you. wink

Your narrative and subsequent posts were interesting to read as well. What I deduced was, a young woman who doesn't appreciate being told what to do (especially in an off putting tone or manner). I like that you're a professional doing honest work for a living and you seem to be on an upward trajectory career wise. I applaud that as well.

I only wish you hadn't put out too much details about yourself like phone number, location/place of residence and age, just so there's a little bit of mystery retained about you, which can be information you share later on with friends you make and feel comfortable with.

I also wish you had taken the route of PMs and emails first, on nairaland in your quest for friendships. Reason being that, you will get a feel or a sense of what a person is like, before you decide for sure, if you want to engage or interact with them any further for friendship purposes.

My condolences for the loss of your parents and the fall out with your remaining family. The people who love you the most won't always be your family (i.e. blood relatives) so don't sweat the fall out with step brothers and all.

Understand this, solid/good friendships take time. You won't connect with everyone you meet and the process may be slow but stick to and with the people you share a mutual connection with, over your spiritually, similar values or something else.

I don't think you're rude, but I think you are a sharp tongued and sarcastic person, who gives back in good measure what she gets cheesy. Hell, you give back more than what you get sef which may have come from living in a polygamous situation, but I judge you not.
Believe me sis, you made the most sensible post on here. I like you already..lol. MhizLewa, this is worth considering. Trust me, it's not out of place meeting friends online, I met one of my closest paddy here too, so, don't let anyone make you feel you've done any wrong.

Also, you may not necessarily have to reply all comments you consider offensive, pick the "sensible" ones and act accordingly. In all, tread cautiously and carefully. Best of luck!

4 Likes

Re: ... by QuinieR(f): 3:44am On Oct 21, 2020
MhizLewa:
Thanks to everyone radiatin positivity on this post. Thanks for the advice, suggestions and the good vibes. God bless y'all.

Hope to keep y'all posted sha! Lol! We've got some really nice nairalanders! Thank you all!
I will be your frnd
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Klass99:

Why are folks always ready to assume the worse about single women who have a job and an accommodation of their own?

Believe it or not, not all of us are spreading legs for jobs or to pay our bills. We are doing it through honest means and as a woman who has gotten every single job I have ever had, through a legit recruitment process you couldn't bribe or sleep your way through, it rankles to read your post.

A young woman about the OP's age got a job this March at an organization I pushed her to send an unsolicited application to. I re-worked her CV and practically wrote her cover letter. It gave me so much pleasure to hear she was invited for an interview and when she got the job I was besides myself, because she is one of those Nigerians who think you must pay for a job or you need to know someone at the top, to secure a job.

On getting that job, her parents helped her with her first rent. She rented her place on Lagos Island and her office is on Lagos Island too, all without prostituting or paying anyone. I have been stressing the point of saving towards her next rent so she doesn't bother her parents and she doesn't start looking for a man who will help her pay the next rent when it's due.

Abeg, make una dey take am easy with the assumptions and personality assassination of people who are strangers and we don't know personally.

Oh puhleaseee!!... save me your tales by moonlight . You are a lady and so I get why u came to OP's defense. And using the case of another female you knew does not make a case here for the OP. She is not her. I am 99.762 % certain that this girl who's words give her away, had had to spread her dirty legs for a man (or men) to get that job, or any other. It's her life, we know. But at least, let her not sound like a motivational speaker of some sorts and also making it seem like her academic merit got her the job. Who is naive these days!? CLITOcurrency still trades high on these floors of the stock market. Ain't nothing gonna change that. But karma is a bitch when she comes knocking. U f*uck a married man as a woman , better get ready to reap it in some other way. This goes out to all the ladies reading this who screw uncle that is married.
Re: ... by Acrobatics01: 7:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Klass99:
Omo, the gbas gbos on this thread no be here o!

MhizLewa, when I first saw your thread and initial post it made me smile. I was like, this is one helluva gutsy, bold and brave chic. It takes guts to put yourself out there the way you did. I admire that, because as a woman who values her privacy off-line and online, I have got to give it to you. wink

Your narrative and subsequent posts were interesting to read as well. What I deduced was, a young woman who doesn't appreciate being told what to do (especially in an off putting tone or manner). I like that you're a professional doing honest work for a living and you seem to be on an upward trajectory career wise. I applaud that as well.

I only wish you hadn't put out too much details about yourself like phone number, location/place of residence and age, just so there's a little bit of mystery retained about you, which can be information you share later on with friends you make and feel comfortable with.

I also wish you had taken the route of PMs and emails first, on nairaland in your quest for friendships. Reason being that, you will get a feel or a sense of what a person is like, before you decide for sure, if you want to engage or interact with them any further for friendship purposes.

My condolences for the loss of your parents and the fall out with your remaining family. The people who love you the most won't always be your family (i.e. blood relatives) so don't sweat the fall out with step brothers and all.

Understand this, solid/good friendships take time. You won't connect with everyone you meet and the process may be slow but stick to and with the people you share a mutual connection with, over your spiritually, similar values or something else.

I don't think you're rude, but I think you are a sharp tongued and sarcastic person, who gives back in good measure what she gets cheesy. Hell, you give back more than what you get sef which may have come from living in a polygamous situation, but I judge you not.

Wow!
Klass99, this is a great piece. I had left this thread for a while because a lot posts are uncalled for. But coming to read yours is so appealing.
expect a pm tongue
Re: ... by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm not stopping her from making friends.
Found a man yet

1 Like

Re: ... by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Found a man yet

And how's that your 4kn business?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey / Can I Marry Without My Parents Consent / What's Your Favourite House Chore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.