Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs (67414 Views)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Kingdemu: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kingofum:
you're a coward and you'll meet your end by your own hand

Go mark my word

Unless I am not called!
Called to where and by whom? Called to your death by your hate & bigotry? Satan baptize you there

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Bloghomies(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
olumide4christ:
Below is what I said yesterday on a particular thread and one youth had the effrontery to label me a TRAITOR! Is what I said just yesterday not playing out today and confirmed by some Nairalanders who have spoken above me on this topic?

Make una Borrow Sense ooo!!!

"but all I will advise them is not to allow these protests drag and become hijacked by negative elements, thereby leading to more carnage, loss of lives and eventually a civil war. Also, they may stage protests but not block the roads thereby preventing others from going about their lawful businesses. Your fundamental human rights to protest should not infringe on another person's fundamental human rights of free movement and making a living for himself/herself.
When you in the name of protests infringe on the rights of others, you make yourself no better than the SARS men you are protesting against. Someone on this forum informed us that an asthmatic and pregnant woman died yesterday at Agidingbi Ikeja because the people taking her to the hospital were held up in the traffic standstill arising from the protests. This is not good for the #Endsars cause.

Like I said earlier....

When #Endsars becomes a full scale civil war like the 3 year Biafra civil war....the following will happen:
- No school for 3 years ( lives are delayed by 3 years)
- No work for 3 years - members of your family die from starvation
- Your mother, sister, wife, daughter raped or kidnapped and used as a sex slave by soldiers/armed men for 3 years with the attendant birth of bastards
- No internet for 3 years - incommunicado to the rest of the world ��� ...our youths lives are dependent on the internet more than any other thing in this age
- Numerous lives lost
- Destruction of your house, possessions and property rendering you homeless and a fugitive..

I can go on... Unfortunately, when war starts, you can't say "I no do again"...it will take its course..lives will be lost, the country will retrogress several years back.

Conclusion: Make Person Borrow Sense!"

Perhaps a civil war is what we need. I know it will be a heavy price, but a new dawn is always better than the old.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by CioAngels(f): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
Dyke15:
U must be a mad Dog.
We re wiser now. The youths re now United. So better carry ur division mentality ND disappear from here
#ENDSARS
#ENDCORRUPTION
#ENDTRIBALISM
#ENDDIVISION
WE MOVE.....
#END ONESIDED/TRIBEMDAsEMPLOYMENT #MONEYFORMDAsEMPLOYMENT #ENDMANKNOWMANEMPLOYMENT

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by ogbonti: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
Damn - these politicians want to make the youths fight themselves and they are succeeding

They have paid some youths to fight the protesters - hmm hm hmm

If I were the end sars protesters - any saboteur causing havoc, once identified should bede let ed, PERIOD!!!!! angry
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Obasogie00(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ode
Ogbe boys na kabaka boys
Kabaka na APC man and Na thug
Miracle2020:
mumu. But you blame Lagos State governor for Lagos attack why not blame PDP and the ugliest governor for this attack?
Hypocrite!
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Dagger111(m): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kingdemu:
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

Meanwhile, this is Yul Edochie, a political Prostitute that migrated to three parties in One Year. A Confused Actor venturing into Activism and Politics at the same time.

In 2017 Anambra State Gubernatorial elections, this confused youth got only 3 votes from him, his wife and his dad.

That's the guy that wants a Democratic President to resign, he wants a President that got elected by over 15million Nigerians to step down and handover to him.

Lol.

He got 3 votes and u gt 3likes. U are both d same.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Lukebryan2sure: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
olumide4christ:
Below is what I said yesterday on a particular thread and one youth had the effrontery to label me a TRAITOR! Is what I said just yesterday not playing out today and confirmed by some Nairalanders who have spoken above me on this topic?

"but all I will advise them is not to allow these protests drag and become hijacked by negative elements, thereby leading to more carnage, loss of lives and eventually a civil war. Also, they may stage protests but not block the roads thereby preventing others from going about their lawful businesses. Your fundamental human rights to protest should not infringe on another person's fundamental human rights of free movement and making a living for himself/herself.
When you in the name of protests infringe on the rights of others, you make yourself no better than the SARS men you are protesting against. Someone on this forum informed us that an asthmatic and pregnant woman died yesterday at Agidingbi Ikeja because the people taking her to the hospital were held up in the traffic standstill arising from the protests. This is not good for the #Endsars cause.

Like I said earlier....

When #Endsars becomes a full scale civil war like the 3 year Biafra civil war....the following will happen:
- Your mother, sister, wife, daughter raped or kidnapped and used as a sex slave by soldiers/armed men for 3 years with the attendant birth of bastards
- No internet for 3 years - incommunicado to the rest of the world ��� ...our youths lives are dependent on the internet more than any other thing in this age
- Numerous lives lost
- Destruction of your house, possessions and property rendering you homeless and a fugitive..

I can go on... Unfortunately, when war starts, you can't say "I no do again"...it will take it's course..lives will be lost, the country will retrogress several years back.

U r scared of death lol...
It's inevitable bro
Whether this revolution or civil war happens in this generation or not, I can bet u it's would happen in another generation if things doesn't change in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by osazsky(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
SmilingScorpion:
grin
#Revolution don start.
kid do u know the meaning of revolution....if it happens u wont survive it..ask Rwanda...3 million people killed by the military within 3 months..dont pray for what u cant handle or survive..military doing training now...them go soon release them..is sars our problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
olumide4christ:

Like I said earlier....

- Numerous lives lost

I can go on... Unfortunately, when war starts, you can't say "I no do again"...it will take it's course..lives will be lost, the country will retrogress several years back.

one cold small stout for you..respect..kids everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bloghomies:

Perhaps a civil war is what we need. I know it will be a heavy price, but a new dawn is always better than the old.

Be careful what u ask for. No country ever bounces back after a civil war.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by osazsky(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lukebryan2sure:

It's inevitable bro
Whether this revolution or civil war happens in this generation or not, I can bet u it's would happen in another generation if things doesn't change in Nigeria.
na these type go first run at the sight of a gun but trying hard to give other ignorant youth mind...like the once that died today..so u are not afraid of death..oya clap for yourselves.. no one needs to die needlessly..dont die for yahoo boys..sars is d least of our problems .we have corrupt officers everywhere even in the CIA FBI swat and so on..my fellow youth.if u are not a fraudster.. pls boycott this...sars is not our problem if u want to die ..die for electricity...unemployment...hike of foodstuff...die for a cause u will be remembered dont waste ur die.a word is enough for the wise.the painful thing here is that we dont even know our priority.
Spits

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by osazsky(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
greenhulk:

Be careful what u ask for. No country ever bounces back after a civil war.
ignore them.they are kids.they dont even know d meaning of war..they should look at the past libia and compare it to what it is now...I can go on and on..no country ever recovers after a war.japen was a fluk

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
osazsky:
kid do u know the meaning of revolution....if it happens u wont survive it..ask Rwanda...3 million people killed by the military within 3 months..dont pray for what u cant handle or survive..military doing training now...them go soon release them..is sars our problem

Tell them. They don't know. They think it's easy to bounce back after a civil war lol. Ask somalia and rwanda. Even the biafra civil war of 1967 is still affecting some regions, let alone a full fledged civil war allover the country. People that are shouting war don't know what they are saying.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
kiss
Revolutionnow
Nigeria is not Rwanda
Share the country let's go our own way peacefully
osazsky:
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
osazsky:
ignore them.they are kids.they dont even know d meaning of war..they should look at the past libia and compare it to what it is now...I can go on and on..no country ever recovers after a war.japen was a fluk

The funny thing is when it happens, all those celebrities giving them liver will be the first to leave the country with the corrupt politicians leaving the defenceless youths to fight and kill themselves. Some people no just wise up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin
I smell fear.
kiss
Mathew 11:12
English Standard Version
From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force.
greenhulk:

Tell them. They don't know. They think it's easy to bounce back after a civil war lol. Ask somalia and rwanda. Even the biafra civil war of 1967 is still affecting some regions, let alone a full fledged civil war allover the country. People that are shouting war don't know what they are saying.
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by olumide4christ: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lukebryan2sure:

It's inevitable bro

LOL... are you prepared for death more than I am? If you drop dead, are you sure you will see God on His throne? If not, Oga...I assure you by a 1000% that when you hear gun shots or a bomb exploding around where you are protesting, you will shit in your pants, your adrenaline will rush pump at imaginable proportions...Why? Because you are not sure of what you will meet on the other side ��
Death doesn't scare me, Bro... because I am prepared for it through faith and salvation in Christ. What scares me is sin because if I indulge in it continually, it will make me shit in my pants when I face death.
My quote which you responded to was just a note of wisdom, which some have already commended. The Bible says in Proverbs 22:3 that - A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

A word is enough for the wise!

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nigeria will go a long way to be good in the future, The so called Buhari, is not saying anything or reacting, or is it that we are in another country where there is no president or leadership, every where is going banana, but it just seems like the leaders don't know what to do, or they ran out of ideals, They should solve this problem right away before it cause another matter for person body, see what happen today at Ringroad, hmmm, it was scaring if this continue in two weeks time or more there will be serious problem. ...
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
SmilingScorpion:
grin
I smell fear.
kiss
Mathew 11:12
English Standard Version
From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force.

Ok sir. Since ur quoting the bible let me also take a verse from Isiah 2:4

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Have lovely weekend.
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Lankymafiaso: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
U be man.. God bless u..
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by wonder233: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
Government should move in and take back the streets.
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by freeborn02: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
jamiudinho:

nawoa for PDP oo

Is this what your brain could produce? Shame on your cursed brain
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by wellmax(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yesterday you were all shouting MC Oluomo. Who do you blame for thugs in Benin now.

Until we realize that there are some people ready to take advantage of the protest to destabilize the country, the better.
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Awoo88: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
jamiudinho:

nawoa for PDP oo
E bi like say madness dey you linage
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by egunna(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
emkz:
President Buhari,

Address the nation. Tell the youth you have heard their cries. Tell them you are sorry for the atrocities committed by the terrorist arm of the Police. Promise them that you'd look into the issues. Order the police hierarchy on live TV to identify and produce the killer cops with 24 hours for dismissal and trial. Failure to do so, start dismissing the police high command and put them on trial for negligence.

These are quick wins to earn the trust of the citizenry. The issue of police reforms need an expanded discussion.

Don't fritter this goodwill Muhammadu. With these needless deaths, this protest can quickly deteriorate into a messy thing that you may not be able to control.

Act now.
y u no kuku go live TV go talk on his behalf?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by wonder233: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
End SARS, SARS has been ended.
Release protesters, protesters have been released. Accept 5point reform demand. 5point reform demand accepted.
Start prosecuting indicted SARS personnel. Prosecution commenced.
No member of SARS should be part of new unit. Done. Members of new unit must undergo mandatory psychiatric evaluation. Agreed.

You guys can keep insulting everybody that disagrees with continuing the protests, but know this:, many people make their living from those roads you are blocking. Denying someone access to his livelihood is more than enough motive to kill. You guys can keep being delusional that govt or anyone is sponsoring anyone to attack you.
ijesuoboikxp1:
Nigeria will go a long way to be good in the future, The so called Buhari, is not saying anything or reacting, or is it that we are in another country where there is no president or leadership, every where is going banana, but it just seems like the leaders don't know what to do, or they ran out of ideals, They should solve this problem right away before it cause another matter for person body, see what happen today at Ringroad, hmmm, it was scaring if this continue in two weeks time or more there will be serious problem. ...

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by toye440: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Miracle2020:
This is what you get when you vote PDP.
And Nigeria Got What For Voting APC
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Emoney07: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Good
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Tonygeesm(m): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
majamajic:
This is getting out of hand
so you don't know that this useless country that you are living in has gotten out of hand b4 abi let it get out of leg even
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
wonder233:
End SARS, SARS has been ended.
Release protesters, protesters have been released. Accept 5point reform demand. 5point reform demand accepted.
Start prosecuting indicted SARS personnel. Prosecution commenced.
No member of SARS should be part of new unit. Done. Members of new unit must undergo mandatory psychiatric evaluation. Agreed.

You guys can keep insulting everybody that disagrees with continuing the protests, but know this:, many people make their living from those roads you are blocking. Denying someone access to his livelihood is more than enough motive to kill. You guys can keep being delusional that govt or anyone is sponsoring anyone to attack you.

God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by TruthinAction: 12:06am On Oct 17, 2020
The protesters should seek for police protection. These hoodlums attacking protesters are foolish and wicked youths. How much were they paid? Poverty is indeed a curse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man's Penis Bitten Off For Stealing In Bakassi Peninsula (Graphic) / White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) / Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.