Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs (67422 Views)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by eki2000(m): 12:13am On Oct 17, 2020
It is criminals that are carrying this protest for head, there is no way there can be a successful revolution in Nigeria. The youths will be devided between those that want to do something meaningful with their lives and those that are touts, the meaningful youth will stand with government. It will just be like Covid-19 period. lockdown in some states, while many others are going about their Norman business.
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Ade3131: 12:40am On Oct 17, 2020
Vision4God:
It's time for our leader to show/exhibit what it means to lead people.
It's time for them to give up their expensive & exotic lifestyles and ensure the people they are meant to serve are OK.
It's time for our leader to face reality, reawaken the purpose of their office.

It's time for Nigeria to reactivate her God given natural resources and let the economy be better, with good infrastructures.

It's actually a well thought out plan from the government that is playing out here. They're using the thugs to spur or provoke reprisal attacks from the peaceful protesters so that they can have a justifiable reason to bring in the military to disband the protesters. Africans are truly the course on themselves. Imagine a paid thug raising arms against his fellow victim of bad governance over a cause he and his unborn generation will benefit from if it yields the desired result. Pathetic!
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by SOFTENGR: 1:08am On Oct 17, 2020
jamiudinho:

nawoa for PDP oo

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 17, 2020
Homeboiy:
This will lead to a serious war in Benin city

Just few minutes ago , Lagos street boys armed with cut to size gun and matchetes telling protesters not to pass there

It will soon turn to a cult war

i was move to tears when i watch candle light service @ different places on Twitter 7pm. this country is truly a jungle, those guys died in our place aha. How do we became slaves in our own land. What does it cost our government to give us a good normal life. am still finding it difficult to understand.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 17, 2020
eki2000:
It is criminals that are carrying this protest for head, there is no way there can be a successful revolution in Nigeria. The youths will be devided between those that want to do something meaningful with their lives and those that are touts, the meaningful youth will stand with government. It will just be like Covid-19 period. lockdown in some states, while many others are going about their Norman business.

you mean the youth that are killing armless and peaceful protesters are meaningful youth.? If this how evil n wicked you are?, it obvious God had totally removes his hand comot for nigeria matter many years ago. God i know its was because of my sins that made you to put me here. But in my next life please dont put here again i beg of you...we move

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by splashbaby(m): 3:06am On Oct 17, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
this government nor just know wetin wan hit them now for Benin
Edo this Benin that... All na gragra
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 17, 2020
jamiudinho:

ooo u expect us to blame APC for yesday attack in Lagos and not blame PDP for Edo attack
LoL
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by goaldynman(m): 6:25am On Oct 17, 2020
Kingdemu:
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

Meanwhile, this is Yul Edochie, a political prostitute that migrated to three parties in One Year. A confused actor venturing into activism and politics at the same time.

In 2017 Anambra State Gubernatorial elections, this confused youth got only 3 votes from him, his wife and his dad.

That's the guy that wants a democratically elected President to resign. He wants a President that got elected by over 15million Nigerians to step down and handover to him.

Lol.

So you are so bittered because he asked your god to resign?

You are obviously scared and threatened that if Buhari resigns you will lose the paultry Bmc 30k stipend that your life is wrapped around!

Keep on licking the smelly green poo-poo emanating from Buhari dry asssssss!!!!
grin
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by emkz: 6:39am On Oct 17, 2020
egunna:
y u no kuku go live TV go talk on his behalf?

If you were sensible, you wouldn't have cracked that joke that is as dry as your thinking. Do you know the implications of these protests? People are being killed, you are talking crap. Go and read the genesis of revolutions. They started small, most times without clear leaders.
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by babyfaceafrica: 7:17am On Oct 17, 2020
emkz:

If you were sensible, you wouldn't have cracked that joke that is as dry as your thinking. Do you know the implications of these protests? People are being killed, you are talking crap. Go and read the genesis of revolutions. They started small, most times without clear leaders.
Nigeria protest na joke.... Did they organize carnival and asun night in Algeria and. Libya?
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by kennyz247(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2020
nomenclature:
Funny but true lol
, which 15 million broda...... audio 15mil abi...
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by maasoap(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2020
Etrusen:
if the government continue like this then the country will burn I swear!!!!

If Obaseki continues like this, Edo state will burn.
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by maasoap(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2020
stan83:
you are mad and useless for bring in politics in this..

Oh, you were in coma when your associates brought politics into that of Lagos and others.
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by maasoap(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2020
Bloghomies:

Perhaps a civil war is what we need. I know it will be a heavy price, but a new dawn is always better than the old.

Until it starts and you realise that reality is different from fiction. Why don't you ask your father first, he might have something to say that you will make you change your mind?

Starzo:
This country dey progress before..

CAESAR: Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

See dem internet warrior gang. Lol
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2020
I trust my people. If dem no want peaceful protest na to change am... They got guns,we got guns too. Kill all sellouts if it gets to that..

#EndSarsNow
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndBadGovernance
#EndOppression
#EndCorruptPublicOfficeHolders
#EndSenatorsAllowances
#NoPoliticiansAllowed
#RevolutionNow
#ByAnyMeansNecessary
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Starzo: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2020
Na fear fear go kee u
If u like, lock urself inside house 24/7 365, death go still come Las Las
maasoap:

Until it starts and you realise that reality is different from fiction. Why don't you ask your father first, he might have something to say that you will make you change your mind?

See dem internet warrior gang. Lol
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by BurnaMANn11: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2020
#EndSARS now angry
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by jaxxy(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
Elvictor:

how do you fix Nigeria sir?

Nigeria is not hard to fix if we have good leaders or willing leaders. We are not a poor country suffering from lack of resources or revenue. We are just fantastically corrupt, immensely unaccountable, astonishingly wasteful and astronomically disorganized. How can any country like this succeed or develop half of its capacities or capabilities
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by maasoap(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Starzo:
Na fear fear go kee u
If u like, lock urself inside house 24/7 365, death go still come Las Las

No fear at all, I have seen my fair share of deaths and other sorrows. Do you have wife? Do you have daughters? Is your mother still alive? These are the people you should be worried about? Because they will be raping them in your presence and force you to watch helplessly if you and them are ever been unfortunate to held captive. You will even be lucky if that would be all they will pass through
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Starzo: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Guy lock up...na fear dey make u talk all this one
If u continue with this mentality you'll always be at the mercy of ur oppressors
maasoap:

No fear at all, I have seen my fair share of deaths and other sorrows. Do you have wife? Do you have daughters? Is your mother still alive? These are the people you should be worried about? Because they will be raping them in your presence and force you to watch helplessly if you and them are ever been unfortunate to held captive. You will even be lucky if that would be all they will pass through
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by maasoap(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
Starzo:
Guy lock up...na fear dey make u talk all this one
If u continue with this mentality you'll always be at the mercy of ur oppressors

Go and liberate us. Your forefathers that pulled down civil war on their own heads over 50 years ago are still counting their losses till today
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by Starzo: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
You've made ur decision to remain a coward
Sit back and watch the brave ones liberate themselves
maasoap:

Go and liberate us. Your forefathers that pulled down civil war on their own heads over 50 years ago are still counting their losses today
Re: Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs by maasoap(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Starzo:
You've made ur decision to remain a coward
Sit back and watch the brave ones liberate themselves

"The brave" ones alias mumus which I know that you are not one of them shouldn't pull sorrow on their own heads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) / USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) / Man's Penis Bitten Off For Stealing In Bakassi Peninsula (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.