Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) (34745 Views)

Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) / Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers For Beheading Five ONELGA Vigilantes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Lollerd89: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
embarassed
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by dalass(f): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Stevengold:
Wickedness!!!! For comon food!, those wounds will grow into scars which will remind him of your wicked act daily as he grows. He may not forgive you.

If you know this guy check my signature.

I tire for those fools called his parents... See how skinny he is and they are still denying him food!

3 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Yujiz(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ds s high-level wickedness
To ur own son? Haba!
D boy shud b taken 4rm dem ASAP
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by czarr(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is child abuse. tomorrow this boy would grow and see life differently.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Chimezie50: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
That's cruel... the pastor must be held accountable for this. He never found out Buhari is a witch too. Poverty die!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
What's the OFFENCE of this BOY now..?
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Starboytwo(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Han Han, na small pikin Dem beat like this? Na this Kain boys they develop into monsters... If at this age, for your house you dey get this Kain experience, wetin fit do you for outside...
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Chimezie50:
That's cruel... the pastor must be held accountable for this. He never found out Buhari is a witch too. Poverty die!!!
HOLD the PASTOR and watch RIGHTEOUSNESS89 tell you "Touch Not My Anointed" & Do My Prophet No Harm"
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Donspicey: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Chaiiiiiiii.........
Nothing wey i hate pass when person collect beating ontop food.....
Food wey d pikin go collect free for protest ground......

Hungerbad wanlai ..........
I neva stil understand why parents dey starve dia kidsss....

Dat act fit mk pesin tiff both in and out of home

#EndHunger

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by mariahAngel(f): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Akwa Ibom? Why am I not surprised? undecided

I'm always scared to click on a post whenever there's a graphic warning on the headline sad
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by GeneralPula: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Unfortunate and Wicked!
Even if the young boy is a witch or wizard as they say! It's not Nailing or Injuring him that will make him well..

No mind them Pastor

Nah another sign of end time jare..
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Eyinju6813(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Damn bad sad
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by maseki: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Chaaaiii

The devil will be so afraid of humans rn
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
Why are there no laws protecting kids in Nigeria?

Add this to your endsars movement.

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Donspicey: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Very Very Bad....dos couple should be made to face d law.....Dats pure child Abuse.....

I neva stil undastand why parents go dey starve dia kid..........

see as dey wan destroy dis kid future because of common food by exposing him to d street wey no get Joy.....

#EndChildAbuse

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by blackslayer: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Your pastor is wrong! A boy can never be a witch!
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by omoadeleye(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Is good sha, assuming all those miscreants and including politicians are tortured just like this, maybe we won't have been worried about today's nuisances in our economy.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Thesole(m): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
It high time we protest against child abuse in nigeria. All this kind of abuse affects the children psychologically. They may turn abusive parents and police officers oneday. It all starts from the grassroot. #endchildabuse

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by okpalaAnambra: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Always akwa ibom.. What a cursed state.. Witch cast even for another man state.. This akwa ibom doesn't deserve the investment they're making without looking after these children

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
MrCover:

"Asked how she arrived at that conclusion, she said her pastor told her that the boy is a witch.

She said "The boy is a witch(sic)" grin

Say no more... I have identified the problem with that woman.

She is a stark illiterate. But that should not be a barrier between her and the sort of punishment that she deserves for brutalizing the kid.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
wickedness is like hook!!!
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by GreyLaw(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
I don't know why every time I have read stories about childhood witchcraft on nairaland it has come from Akwa Ibom state. I wonder what the mentality or tradition of people over there is.

3 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Stevengold(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
dalass:

I tire for those fools called his parents... See how skinny he is and they are still denying him food!

I honestly feel bad seeing things like this.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Abia1stS0N: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:
Always akwa ibom.. What a cursed state.. Witch cast even for another man state.. This akwa ibom doesn't deserve the investment they're making without looking after these children
[/s]

Stop insulting AKWAIBOM people, they are superior to we Abians. Abia state is a cursed backward shithole state but you have time to talk about AKWAIBOM.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
Okortor:
Anger and frustration everywhere.
God please show us your mercy.

Why blame it on anger and frustration?

Are they the only frustrated people/persons in Nigeria?

And even if, why pour it all on a hapless lad of no more than ten? Is he the source of their frustration? Hell, why did they even bring him into the world just to torture and brutalize him?

I hate it when people make easy excuses for b@stards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by GreyLaw(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
mansakhalifa:

She said "The boy is a witch(sic)" grin

Say no more... I have identified the problem with that woman.

She is a stark illiterate. But that should not be a barrier between her and the sort of punishment that she deserves for brutalizing the kid.

illiteracy and this sort of wickedness are not related. The parents are simply terrible humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
GreyLaw:

illiteracy and this sort of wickedness are not related. The parents are simply terrible humans.

But she was all too ready to believe that her son is a "witch" simply because some MOG told her so.

Symptoms of illiteracy. smiley

Not totally dismissing the fact that they are brutes in human skin though.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
No social order can maintain itself in the long run without conscious human agency , that's why you have the state.

Stop asking why parents are abusing kids , ask why the state has not stepped in to stop the abuse.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by tutudesz: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
What Akwa Ibom with child torture and witchcraft The state government needs to put this churches in check quickly

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Gmajor(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
tunjilee003:
We will attend to this issue when we are done with #endsars.... Sorry poor boy....

You're a big fool

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by vioment: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
People can't take care of kids, then they are having kids.

A very worthless parents. Shame on them for delivering houseboys and girls. Am not speaking of unfortunate circumstances like accident or sickness; am speaking of just having babies without even trying for them. Low life people. Dem go just pack all dem pikin like sardine for one small room with suffer written all over them.

4 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Pastor say him be witch...so pastor cant cast the demon out. SMH. So sad, couple should be arrested

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Charged After A Strangled Lady Was Found In His Bedroom In US / Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos / Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.