Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) (34748 Views)

Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) / Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers For Beheading Five ONELGA Vigilantes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by wilsonoakes(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
May God Have Mercy On Us
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by segebase(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
f
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Illiteracy and poverty is a very bad disease and mixture ooo
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Slurity(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
I don't support this brutal punishment o but I noticed that Nigeria is gradually turning to this white people that frown at any form of child discipline. Parents and teachers old old Nigeria does more than what I saw in that pictures to put sense in many of us. My dad does more that that to me when I was stubborn.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
More investigation should be done because this Guy is from Hausa Origin.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by MichaelDuf: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nigeria is.a shithole.

You idiots are protesting against police brutality when infact you are demons.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Lawsaite: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
Can they just give us the number and name of the said Pastor!!
What's all these!!
On a 10 year old, because of food!!!! Which I'm sure they must have deprived him of!
He's not even in school!
My heart is boiling rt now. Ppl like this deserve to be made an example out of. Godddd

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Juoflife1(f): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
End time pastors everywhere
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Joshmanuel10(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Physical abuse
Emotional abuse
Child abuse
All kind of abuse are degrading

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by ugbede69(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
'a pastor said the boy is a witch'
religion only exist in the realm of the poor

tueh..
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by frfrank(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
Why naming him Goodluck when you can only offer him bad life

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by frfrank(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
#EndFakePastors Will soon be trending.... We are coming for them.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Uchasa(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Akwadwarfs are the most backward people in South South,little wonder majority of them are Keke drivers, prostitutes and illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by harmony75: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
handsome child like this is a witch? pls me too want to be a witch o useless mother and father they should be jailed and the boy goodluck should be taken away from them.

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by LivingTribunal: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Poverty!
#endsars #endbuhari
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by oluwabunmi61010: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Your pastor is wrong! A boy can never be a witch!
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is the end result of unemployment, hunger, anger, frustration and bitterness everywhere... May God help us
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Mrscarter(f): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A couple has been accused of subjecting their 10-year-old son, Goodluck to physical abuse in Port Harcourt, the Rivers state capital over food theft and witchcraft allegations, Reports.

From The Information Obtained By , According to Facebook user, Chigozie Effe who found the boy roaming on the streets, the latest abuse happened on Wednesday, October 14, after the boy took food from the pot without his parents' permission.

The parents, who are said to hail from Akwa Ibom reportedly punished Goodluck and sent him out of the house. When contacted, the mother said a pastor told them the boy is a witch.

Effe wrote On Facebook As Obtained By Below;

"For fetching a plate of food from the pot without the consent of his parents, 10year old Goodluck had his body redesigned and sent to the streets," the post reads.

"The incident happened yesterday along Ereaka Road, Port Harcourt. Investigation revealed that Goodluck has been on constant brutality by his parents . Thie constant brutality makes one doubt if actually Good luck is their son, sadly he is,"

"A native of Akwa Ibom State and currently residing in Rivers State, Goodluck is not school as his Dad claimed he doesn’t have the money to finance his education,"

"Goodluck was visited on the streets of Port Harcourt where he confirmed that he was beating because of stealing food.

"He said his Dad tied him and used nail on him as can be seen in photo below. When contacted this morning, the mum of Goodluck said “ My son is a witch , that is why he is behaving this way,"

"Asked how she arrived at that conclusion, she said her pastor told her that the boy is a witch. When contacted earlier today, father of Goodluck was dead drunk and could not answer questions posed to him."

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3952372774777685&id=100000150034799&fs=0&focus_composer=0

Chai, some ppl don't deserve kids cry
Torturing n starving a child, Ur own child just cos of fake pastor angry
Why would a little boy be a witch undecided
I pray for that little boy n hope his life gets better. Such a cute kid but he starving n scarred from the abuse n looks so sad.
Those parents should be arrested and the pastor too

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Mosco100(m): 12:39am On Oct 17, 2020
He's an innocent boy, the pastor and parents together with all their supporters are obviously the witches and wizards here. They're witches and wizards that's why they want to starve my little friend who is obviously lacking a balanced diet for his age.

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 4:54am On Oct 17, 2020
Is it a crime now to eat, this is wickedness and evil.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by khia: 7:21am On Oct 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Unfortunate and Wicked!
Even if the young boy is a witch or wizard as they say! It's not Nailing or Injuring him that will make him well..

There is no such thing as witches and wizards this poor child is being abused because of two mentally sick parents. sad
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by jaxxy(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2020
U sure they are his parents Ohh akwa ibom. Ok
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Oizee(f): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2020
See fine boy, poverty plus ignorance. I don't know how people can be so gullible
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by letilex: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2020
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Dollarzaram(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Unfortunate and Wicked!
Even if the young boy is a witch or wizard as they say! It's not Nailing or Injuring him that will make him well..and even the pastor that said he is a wizard, can the pastor be of help. please the parent should stop that wickedness and look for solutions

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) by Superpower(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Why are there no laws protecting kids in Nigeria?

Add this to your endsars movement.
There are laws but they are not enforced.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos / Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. / Man Lands In Jail For Battering Girlfriend Over Attempt To Live With Him In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.