Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment (34095 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Make Grand Entry (Photos) / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by GistMedia0: 10:14am On Apr 09
At a photoshoot session, tensions ran high as a bride and her makeup artist engaged in a heated dispute, with the makeup artist alleging that the bride refused to pay for services rendered.

The picturesque scene turned chaotic as the bride, adorned in her wedding gown, and the makeup artist found themselves in a bitter exchange over payment for the bridal makeup and hair styling. shocked

The makeup artist, who had meticulously crafted the bride's look for her special day, expressed deep frustration, stating, "I spent hours perfecting her makeup and hair, only to have her refuse payment." She further claimed that the bride had agreed to a set price beforehand, making the situation all the more bewildering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxkPPD0QYeQ

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by SUPERPACK: 10:43am On Apr 09
I only pity the man marrying her, any woman who has appetite for trouble and hate dispute resolution is a time bomb. It is well.

205 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Godada(m): 10:48am On Apr 09

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Nazgul: 10:50am On Apr 09
SUPERPACK:
I only pity the man marrying her, any woman who has appetite for trouble and hate dispute resolution is a time bomb. It is well.
Exactly. Na the poor husband I de pity sha.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by slimjohn2k5: 11:14am On Apr 09
Person even want pay she dey tk the phone. If na me be the make up artist I go just use wet towel for her face and seize the weavon.

Then they pay me double to mk her up again

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Caramia2020(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09
She wants free makeup that's y she doesn't want the guy to get his wage, n she is putting on a wedding gown which make her a fake Christian because the Holy Bible says the labourer is worthy of his wage.

27 Likes

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by ItisWell22(f): 1:46pm On Apr 09
The lady in black makes it look so much like a skit.

Don’t know which videos to trust anymore. 😒

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Sonnobax15(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09
grin
Wetin Bobrisky nyash no go see inside EFCC prison.

Na wa.....Our people too like to dey do pass their financial power...... Things like these are avoidable......If you no get money,there are certain things you should steer clear from..

7 Likes

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by maxiuc(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10
grin
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Oluwapresley(m): 10:03pm On Apr 10
SUPERPACK:

Real time bomb!

But this Nigeria ennn. Both the make up artist and the make up record label, they no talk how them go settle payment before they start to paint?

4 Likes

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by GanagiBitrus: 10:03pm On Apr 10
Wahala dey o, if she carry this spirit of "No Gree For Anybody" enter marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Melagros(m): 10:03pm On Apr 10
COMRADES, honestly, I don't support the makeup artist because I hate public embarrassment
Anything wei patience no give you, gra gra no go give you

5 Likes

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by oluwaseyi0: 10:04pm On Apr 10
O ni gbese

1 Like

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Think9ja(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10
Vagina people.

Their quarrel na always over irrelevant things

78 Likes

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Osiris12: 10:04pm On Apr 10
Maybe the bride is notorious of owing people money without paying back β˜ΉοΈπŸ™

3 Likes

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Father4all: 10:04pm On Apr 10
Abeg pay her oo

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by tuzle(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10
I can bet this is a skit. Like I said one time, skit makers have bastardized so many things that one can't differentiate skit from reality.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by AgentGoat: 10:05pm On Apr 10
This bride get trouble o

3 Likes

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by illicit(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10
Old video

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by TempUser: 10:05pm On Apr 10
What's the title of the movie? grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by pek(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10
On your wedding day! Not cool.

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Kharol1234: 10:06pm On Apr 10
No be skit?

5 Likes

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by handsomeyinka(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10
This kind woman go dey hot tempered..

Payment is due once services is completed but she's arguing with the poor lady.

Not even on her wedding day.
That's not 9ce.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by TheWinterBird(f): 10:06pm On Apr 10
Na wa
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by handsomeyinka(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10
Hamachi:
Urgent recruitment!!!

Job Title: Personal/ Virtual Assistant

Salary: 50k - 70k

Skills: Letter writing skills communication skills, relationships management skills, attention to details, time management skills amongst others.

Resumption is immediately..

Kindly send CV to ikechukwu@cornelliandmosh.com
I beg shey you fit employ that bride for this video?
She needs the money to pay up the make up artist.

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Astra101: 10:07pm On Apr 10
I thought I've seen this somewhere, it's not new. Why is it just making front page here?

This current set of moderators are not competent at all....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by mekleelex200(m): 10:08pm On Apr 10
Pay for service not rendered, if she looks like that with makeup, I just wonder how she looks without makeup.
Why makeup artist does not practice what they preach?

5 Likes

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by noble2faith(m): 10:09pm On Apr 10
grin

Yaasin, I pity the husband!

Just see her fighting unjustifiably!πŸ™„

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Tonididdyx: 10:11pm On Apr 10
This one's go show their husbands shege 🀣

1 Like

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Princeton92(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† THIS IS A VERY OLD CONTENT....

#REMOVE ASAP

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Wedding Perfect Budget / Couple Engage In Money Spraying Competition At Their Wedding (video, Photo) / Is N500k Marriage Still Possible In This Recession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.