Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims (25451 Views)

President Buhari Commiserates With U.S President Biden On The Passing Of Powell / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Shagari's Death: Buhari To Visit Sokoto Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
No condolences to the Igbo women who were raped by herdsman? Or the farm owners who's harvest was pillaged?

I'm Yoruba by the way.

5 Likes

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ff
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oloriburuku no man yi sha
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by seanwilliam(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Buhari when are you going to talk about those that were killed by SARS

3 Likes

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by iaamxavier(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
martineverest:
Ned nwoko says hi

grin Ned nwoko isn't from the south east
E shock you??

Help me them am say I dey greet sha
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ipob miscreants about to get highly triggered grin
They'll prefer to worship a Fulani christain than wish their fellow Igbo Muslims well,whom they consider to be subhuman and not Igbos.
They're are the opposite of the Yorubas in everything positive sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Roozzaay(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
humilitypays:
Religious extremist, please resign now, you are the major reason youths are protesting angry
How you people are mistaking him to be Religious Extremist beats my imagination... Buhari is nothing but a vindictive tribal bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by blowjohn(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bit this our president sha....something just weird about him.
I mean about the things he reacts to

1 Like

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Kingspin(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
Simply mourn the dead man and not try to drag the entire region into it.

98 per cent of the East don't know the dead man.

1 Like

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by bobbybrown007: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Freebills12: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
RIP TO THE DEAD
PLEASE FOR INFORMATION IMAM IDOKO IS FROM IDOMA BUT PRESIDING AT UNN
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Farki: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
PHIPEX:
10 people have died in protest but Buhari is yet to make a comment

Buhari is simply callous and out of touch, his comments about the youths say as much.

2 Likes

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by topboss: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
cocolacec:

Like you fotsake your root for following the religion of your ancestors oppressors,the English.

WAT U DESCRIBED UP THERE SOUND LIKE ISLAM TO ME.

THIS IS Y MANY OF US PREFER TO BE JEWS.
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Tiyi(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
cocolacec:

Like you fotsake your root for following the religion of your ancestors oppressors,the English.

At that time, African are used to human sacrifice, beheading and killing themselves to please their god.. hearing that there is a god that doesn't take anything from, is a better choice..

they had no choice other than to convert.. after all. there's only one God.
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by cocolacec(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Tiyi:

At that time, African are used to human sacrifice, beheading and killing themselves to please their god.. hearing that there is a god that doesn't take anything from, is a better choice..

they had no choice other than to convert.. after all. there's only one God.

Europeans also behead under xtian and Islamic laws until they became aethists.Islam and Xtianity created the concept of dying for God.Google history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr8s6my6T1U
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by martineverest(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
iaamxavier:

grin Ned nwoko isn't from the south east
E shock you??

Help me them am say I dey greet sha
I know.....hope u know okocha,ngozi okonjo iweala etc aren't from south east too?

u get my ulterior motive?

2 Likes

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Kubernetes: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
kingbee90:
This government is really dumb. So instead of this zombie president to address the nation via a Live TV broadcast(without reading from a script) about the current issues bothering the youths of this country, he is doing this rubbish.
WTF is south east Muslims? Una religious divide-and-rule sentiments don expire oh! Just as politics on don expire already.
#EndBadGovernance

Respect the dead bro.
Nothing wrong with the presidential condolences.

1 Like

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by karkel(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
Since this man took office 5yrs ago, he only commiserate.... What a shame
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Nchenches: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
Help, our president is sick over Islam.

1 Like

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by iaamxavier(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
martineverest:
I know.....hope u know okocha,ngozi okonjo iweala etc aren't from south east too?

u get my ulterior motive?

Lmfao!! Baba don change topic

Nobody has ever said they from the SE
You simply claimed Ned nwoko was from SE in contrast with what I posted now you're changing narratives
You don't have to be a clown bruhh I'm done grin
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Nchenches: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
iaamxavier:
grin grin
south east muslim
doesn't it just sound weird to your ear?

Anyways RIP to the spiritual leader

< 0.0000001% of Muslims among the Igbo population in the Southeast or anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
Intolerant sad people and they want to rule Nigeria...... Nigeria is more than your your 5 states...... Made up of people with different beliefs and traditions..... I'm sorry your kind cant rule with your filthy mind and orientation

2 Likes

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by 4x28: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
Intolerant sad people and they want to rule Nigeria...... Nigeria is more than your your 5 states...... Made up of people with different beliefs and traditions..... I'm sorry your kind cant rule with your filthy mind and orientation
[/s]
bastard

6 Likes

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Drizzy5001(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Stupid president, he couldn't address the country, on the issue at hand, na condolence messages wey him sabi send.
Rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
4x28:
[s][/s]
bastard
So something fit pain you like this..... You even reply grin

1 Like

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by 4x28: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

So something fit pain you like this..... You even reply grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Anyiamaka: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
Rest in peace Sheik Idoko
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by egunna(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Biafrannuke:
The mindset of a typical Fulani Jihadist. Out of all the problems ravaging the country. such as insecurity, poverty, terrorism and the latest protest, all that caught your attention was the death of UNN chief imam. A death that may not even be known by most members of the university community.

BTW, who noticed how these few prominent so called Muslims in SE are passing away? unnatural or coincident?
e pain u say Dem no send ur protest?continue,when u tire,u go go house

1 Like

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by egunna(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
PHIPEX:
10 people have died in protest but Buhari is yet to make a comment
no b Dem wan die?make we follow Dem die? U say end SARS,Dem end am,u still dey street,u think dere are no other things to b done abi?

1 Like

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by martineverest(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
iaamxavier:

Lmfao!! Baba don change topic

Nobody has ever said they from the SE
You simply claimed Ned nwoko was from SE in contrast with what I posted now you're changing narratives
You don't have to be a clown bruhh I'm done grin
u clearly didn't get my message...I was trying to say hope u won't claim anioma and ikweres are Igbos when u want favours?

1 Like

Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by toye440: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
Protesters Are Been Whacked, He's Yet To Mutter A Word.
Re: Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims by Emoney07: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
LIFE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria / PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings / Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.