Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,644 members, 7,851,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

How To Make China Your Country - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make China Your Country (349 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make China Your Country by vicspecial: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ever wonder how you can raise a lot of income from buying and selling of goods from china, Mini importation is the answer. In this class you will be thought the following
1 how to buy goods from China
2how to ship the goods from China to ur door step
3. How to affiliate with jumia ,konga wen u buy this Goods from China
4. What product to buy
5 site to buy things that are very cheap and sell them twice, thrice or even four times the price
6.how to export product from Nigeria to other country
7. Will give u a free agent u can chat with
8.get free eBook on the course

Re: How To Make China Your Country by Exoclassic: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Inventory For My Boutique? / What Is There To Know About Whosale Businesses / My Bad Experience With Lendha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.