Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

My Bad Experience With Lendha - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Bad Experience With Lendha (335 Views)

How I Turned My Bad Street Habits Into A Profitable Business / My Very Bad Experience With First Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bad Experience With Lendha by LisaBoom: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
On the 13th of November,Friday,I saw lendha on the list of reputable organization that give out loans while looking up for the fastest loan givers,my mum needed an urgent loan and works with a local government taking the sum of #171,500 home every month after tax and all others.
She was looking for a loan of the sum of #200,000 and has never taken a loan before,I helped her get across to most private money lenders and microfinance banks on phone and was rejected by all except lendha while telling us that their loans are either only available to Lagos residents or they only give loans to Federal and State workers not local government workers.
She had all the requirements requested for by lendha and I proceeded to register her and even verify her account with the help of one of their agents and was even happy since she wouldn't need to go to the bank to print out her account statement since this wasn't requested for.
I saw their flyer and read that the loan will be approved and disbursed in less than 24 hours,and was even informed by the agent that they work 24/7.
We waited for 24 hours after filling the loan form,she didn't even receive a mail that she applied or registered successfully and picking a duration of 4 months,she was to pay #62,000 interest and together with the principal amount will pay #262,000 altogether,after this waiting period I was told to be patient by the agent.
48 hours later which was Monday Morning,I caller the customer care and was directed to speak with this same agent on WhatsApp and send the email address that was used to apply to him,after sending it to him I immediately received a mail from lendha for the first time that I should send her account statement to them which must be from six months ago with proof of residence.
She couldn't get it the account statement immediately so she got it yesterday and made sure it was stamped by her bank and I snapped it and sent it to them after talking to the agent for hours and him telling that he would get back to me which he did this was after he made me explain our discussion all over telling me he forgot about it,this was a discussion that took place on WhatsApp where he could easily go back to our former messages.
So,I called them back today after sending the account statement to their mail for over 24 hours with no feedback so they sent a mail that the statement should be in PDF form and must be sent by her bank I then asked the agent why this is just been asked and I was told that it's just to verify that she won't abscond dwith the money and to make sure she didn't fabricate the account statement they have a copy of her ID,utility bill,BVN,picture.
I asked why it wasn't on the website and all he cold say was that account statement depends on the amount that #200,000 is an huge amount,at a point I think I was barred from calling them because the call wouldn't go through and will just drop without even ringing and to think they were quick to send hello when I requested for the account to be closed.
All this was after their Twitter account handler called me a Fraudster because I don't have a profile picture all because I brought it to their awareness to change their approval time from less than 24 hours.
It's just like they don't want to give the loan but they don't want to let go and will keep bringing up something we should bring so we won't get the loan.

NOTE:I'm not annoyed at the request for the account statement,I'm annoyed that it wasn't stated earlier to make you know that it's part of the requirements and that the format and who to send it wasn't stated,they also need to improve on how they construct their mails because they look like they were sent from friends to friends lacking the tint of a corporate organization and that the mails need to be sent before the customers calls them to let them know that they haven't received any and all this took a week.

She can't get a loan from Renmoney because I applied and submitted without uploading the required documents so we can't apply till a month lapse.
She needs the money for a medical emergency.
If you know any other one where we can get a loan kindly suggest it.

(1) (Reply)

I will teach you web development in three weeks. / I Need Help This Month / Plots Of Land For Sale At Uyo Akwa-ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.