Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. (955 Views)

I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / I Am Confused Pls Help / Confused! Pls Hlp! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. by mightiersa: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2011
Fellow human. I have a lady and i really love her. This lady told me she is a virgin and I believe her. I traveled to Akure to visit a brother and while chatting, I mentioned my lady's name and told him about her. To mu greatest surprise, brother told me more an more about her and even said that he knew someone that is goingout with my sacred lady. What should I do to my own virgin but others verdicts.
When I told her of what I heard about her, she totally disagree with me and till now still claim to be a virgin, brother keep telling me and even called the guy on phone that she has been having sex for long.
PLS tell me something.
Re: I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. by justwise(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2011
mightiersa:

Fellow human. I have a lady and i really love her. This lady told me she is a virgin and I believe her. I traveled to Akure to visit a brother and while chatting, I mentioned my lady's name and told him about her. To mu greatest surprise, brother told me more an more about her and even said that he knew someone that is goingout with my sacred lady. What should I do to my own virgin but others verdicts.
When I told her of what I heard about her, she totally disagree with me and till now still claim to be a virgin, brother keep telling me and even called the guy on phone that she has been having sex for long.
PLS tell me something.

Did you love her cos of her virginity? What attracted her to you at the first place?
Re: I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. by Arosa(m): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2011
I had sex with a "virgin" once, and her pusssy was as big as the great outdoors. welcome to the club, dude.  grin grin grin
Re: I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. by optimis: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2011
Na wa 4 u oh! are u not a man? ur questn no mk sense.
Re: I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2011
mightiersa:

PLS tell me something.

are you a virgin yourself
Re: I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. by mightiersa: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr optimis: Of course I am a man and i asked that question because I want to proove my man, I want to have sex with her and she's not always complying using the umbrella of virgin to cover up.
Re: I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. by Godmother(f): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2011
pls ask him.i wonder why most men want virgins when they are nt themselves.its just funny
Re: I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. by Areaboy2(m): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2011
@poster!

What do you need a virgin for? undecided
Re: I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. by earthrealm(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2011
Arosa:

I had sex with a "virgin" once, and her pusssy was as big as the great outdoors. welcome to the club, dude.  grin grin grin

yuck!!.dude must u be so  gross? grin grin grin

@ poster if the issue is of much trouble to u& u hv the money , u cud go 4 a virginity test at any good hospital, [i bet the chic no go gree], lol
Re: I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. by InkedNerd(f): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2011
@OP: I agree with justwise, ZIM DRILL, and Area_boy. Even if she isn't a virgin, is it the end of the world? And even if you want to have sex and she refuses, is it a must? She has the right to say no matter what her reason is.

earthrealm:

yuck!!.dude must u be so  gross? grin grin grin

@ poster if the issue is of much trouble to u& u hv the money , u cud go 4 a virginity test at any good hospital, [i bet the chic no go gree], lol

And exactly what test are you referring to? tongue
Re: I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. by bobbyray(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2011
well well well!!! here i comes,

OP, i must warn uu seriously not to waste our time here.

if she says she is  virgin, then she is, i pray its not too long for you to found out the lies grin grin grin cos u wont be able to cry anymore,

Not all virgin holes are tight.

Just get this formal dude number from your brother, and let her talk to him on phone while the fone is on speaker, shikena wink
Re: I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. by earthrealm(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2011
@inked nerd.

any GP shud be able to do the test it aint any biggie,

a latex glove and less than 20mins examination, any GP/surgeon worth his salt shud be able to tell u if a lady has had va,g.inal pene,tration b4 or not.

& if u r willing 2 go to such extremes, i guess u r also waving bye bye to mutual trust
Re: I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. by elettrodad(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2011
Much better if she is not! You will not have to face with hurting problems,
Re: I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. by bobbyray(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2011
nice idea earthrealm, she will say NO if she is not a virgin, but once whe follow you to the hospital, then mutual probs comes in truly,

but why taking the trip when u can make a call?
Re: I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. by ENNYsmart: 1:56am On Mar 20, 2011
may be to ve d experience
Re: I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out. by gbanikiti(m): 1:37am On Mar 21, 2011
@op, how many times hv we told u that there is no virgin in nigeria na, u better check zulu kingdom, meanwhile virgins aint sweet jo, if u try my twin sister, i swear u go confuse.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Left Everything Behind In Spain To Marry His Nigerian Babe In Lagos / If Someone Sends U This Message On Facebook, Will U Do It? To Females / Death Row Lover:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.