Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest (30551 Views)

Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest / Reno Omokri Mocks APC For Trying To Deny Nigerians Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Kuginzi: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
eyiolarhomisore:

Let our leaders sit and be doing like mumu.in the next 50 years Nigeria will be a sharia state
And that is when liberation will come to Nigeria. Because Shariah is the goal of divine favour.
In classical form, the Sharīʿah differs from Western systems of law in two principal respects. In the first place, the scope of the Sharīʿah is much wider, since it regulates the individual’s relationship not only with neighbours and with the state, which is the limit of most other legal systems, but also with God and with the individual’s own conscience.
Encyclopedia Britannica logo

WRITTEN BY
Noel James Coulson See All Contributors
Professor of Oriental Laws, University of London, 1967–86. Author of A History of Islamic Law.
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2020 See Article History
Alternative Titles: Islamic law, Sharia, Syariah law
Sharīʿah, also spelled Sharia, the fundamental religious concept of Islam—namely, its law.

Nature And Significance Of Islamic Law
In classical form, the Sharīʿah differs from Western systems of law in two principal respects. In the first place, the scope of the Sharīʿah is much wider, since it regulates the individual’s relationship not only with neighbours and with the state, which is the limit of most other legal systems, but also with God and with the individual’s own conscience. Ritual practices—such as the daily prayers (ṣalāt), almsgiving (zakāt), fasting (ṣawm), and pilgrimage (hajj)—are an integral part of Sharīʿah law and usually occupy the first chapters in legal manuals. The Sharīʿah is concerned as much with ethical standards as with legal rules, indicating not only what an individual is entitled or bound to do in law but also what one ought, in conscience, to do or to refrain from doing. Accordingly, certain acts are classified as praiseworthy (mandūb), which means that their performance brings divine favour and their omission divine disfavour, and others as blameworthy (makrūh), which has the opposite implications. However, in neither case is there any legal sanction of punishment or reward, nullity or validity. The Sharīʿah is thus not merely a system of law but also a comprehensive code of behaviour that embraces both private and public activities.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by cybernaut(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sponsor of terrorism in the world. Evil and Terrorist country.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by SeriouslySense(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
I am not surprised, Turkey is a corrupt that suppresses the Kurdish People, it is also becoming more ambitious for regional influences through any means.

The Turkish are not honest, be careful in your dealings with them.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by BENEAMATA: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
A coutry that clamped down on uni students a few years ago , lockinh up many will be wary of forrigners staging a peaceful protest in front of their home nation's embassy lest the ripple effect sweep over their on territory and and stir a re-awakening . The budding despot Erdogan fears another arab spring .

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by guru90: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
hamzeiy:

It's not usexpected from you...you are a child of hate . So we are not surprised that your hate has been extended to the Muslim populace..that's why we want the Muslim protesting with you to know they are protesting with their hidden enemies

Oga...

Na Buhari people living there..... someone said 90%..

Me: 95% or 96% Buhari people living there..

My Guy, Schooling there don suffer... He just used vex port to another country for his school.....

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
eyiolarhomisore:

Let our leaders sit and be doing like mumu.in the next 50 years Nigeria will be a sharia state
I better die than watch that happened to my State
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by guru90: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

You obviously know nothing about Turkey, turkey is a secular country, I've watched a lot of their soap operas so I know what I'm saying.

Obviously, You dont understand because if u understand, u will see how they are maltreating Nig students schooling there.....

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by guru90: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
SeriouslySense:
I am not surprised, Turkey is a corrupt that suppresses the Kurdish People, it is also becoming more ambitious for regional influences through any means.

The Turkish are not honest, be careful in your dealings with them.

And some people here defending that that untruthful country..

Well, they dont understand shaaa

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
jlinkd78:
A once Christianity dominated country but now over 90% Islamic dominated

my brother that is the future of Nigeria as well
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by tot(f): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

You obviously know nothing about Turkey, turkey is a secular country, I've watched a lot of their soap operas so I know what I'm saying.

Turkey is far from being secular.

Anyway, their stopping this changes nothing.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by LordOfTheGame: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
tobechi20:
Turkey is Muslim dominated.
Muslim dominated north do not support scrapping of SARS

Link

Simply put, terrorists organisation supposed terrorists regions.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by jamiudinho(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
jlinkd78:
just like Spain were the Christian crusader kills all d Muslims

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by SmithNV: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
NEVER!!! Before then there will be no "one nijeriya" anymore.
What may be is sharia "arewa republic".

eyiolarhomisore:

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by israelmao(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
They are solidarity with Bubu.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by MansoryMX(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
My people do you know why? Because they are the ones backing the North to Islamize this country and this protest will spike a revolution that will scattered their plans.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Ripama: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Buhari's loyalist
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2020

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Okuda(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
jlinkd78:

this is exactly what islam does and they fo it violently

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
tot:

Turkey is far from being secular.

Anyway, their stopping this changes nothing.
Turkey is a secular country, they do things that an Islamic country can't dream of doing. I've done a lot of research on them and I've watched Turkish films too, the president might be a stupid prick but the country is a secular country.

3 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
IF YOU REPRESENT NIGERIA FLAG PLS COME TO NIGERIA FOR PROTEST NOT TURKEY you're just a slave in turkey NIGERIA IS YOUR COUNTRY NOT TURKEY
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
guru90:

Obviously, You dont understand because if u understand, u will see how they are maltreating Nig students schooling there.....
They are always maltreating Nigerian students according to you people, but oh well, you can keep on shouting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nigsrdumb:
This same man went on to cause the death of thousands of Vietnamese. How Ironic.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
jlinkd78:
This comment is ridiculous, how would the seat of the ottoman empire be Christian dominated, besides you Christians have your own share of violence, abrahamists in general are terrible people.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

This same man went on to cause the death of thousands of Vietnamese. How Ironic.

D quote , not the man

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by tot(f): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

Turkey is a secular country, they do things that an Islamic country can't dream of doing. I've done a lot of research on them and I've watched Turkish films too, the president might be a stupid prick but the country is a secular country.

Nope, it's not.
Similar to Dubai, due to the fact that their economy is heavily dependent on tourism income, they "appear" to allow things Islamic countries normally wouldn't but don't be deceived, at the core of it they are far from secular.

Films are far from being an accurate representation of real life btw.
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Freebills12: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
TURKEY IS AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? OUR OWN NORTHERNER ARETHEY NOT PROTESTING AGAINST #ENDSARS.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by abbiboy: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nigerians should boycott turkish airline in disapproval too.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by gbengaeed(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
...even the youth cannot make comment or analyse situation without attaching it to religion and ethnics.

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by abbiboy: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
HAccord:
Turkey is a confused hopeless country that sponsor terrorists. They want to be Europeans today and Arabs the next day. Confused motherfukkers!

They are also thieves too, I bought goods from a turkish online company called Smart kimya many months ago, they simply took my money and refused to deliver, they don't respond to customer complaints, they simply don't care. Just the typical Arab feudal mentality. Useless nincompoops.

The goods I bought after then from Singapore, Thailand and China have all arrived but these Turkish thieves still have my money and goods. That country should be bombed back to paleolithic age.

U sef left reputable online store like jumia n Aliexpress na one kpagolo store u dey trade.anyways sorry 4ur lost next dey soro soke b4 u buy tins outside naija.

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by Benega9(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin shocked...#endnigeriangovernmentinturkey
Re: ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
#EndRussia .
we move. ✌

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB / Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State / Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.