Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight (2703 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by 11thGoldTREE: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2020
sisisioge:
Calm down, if they stepped beyond their boundary then chase them backward or move backward to give them space. Life is honestly easy, the way we handle challenges define how life feels to us.

How can they be the offensive but your response is to kill yourself! Think clearly biko.
3 weeks ago I was on my own and this guy came and borrowed 3k from me that he wanted to use it to fix his bike. that he was going to pay back within 3days. He is an okada guy.
out of pity I gave him the 3k only for me to keep asking him for the 3k and he kept running form me for upto 1 week. then after that he even stopped running, and he tells me angrily that he doesn't have money. meanwhile okada people can even make more than 4k in a day.

so last week I went and met him for the 3k and he and his crew ended up trying to abuse me. it went on and on. some of those ones later came to apologise.
so yesterday evening I sw him and asked about my money and he stated a fight, he and two other okada friend of his. alot happened.

I am at his place again this morning only to discover that his bike has been sized due to unpaid loan and he has even ran away from town.
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by prince2pac(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2020
Thanks you didn't take any nasty action.... the said okada guy is a gambler, from your narratives... how can someone who rides bike be owing people here and there if he is not wasting his money on something... so bad...

Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by Pearl05(f): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2020
11thGoldTREE:

3 weeks ago I was on my own and this guy came and borrowed 3k from me that he wanted to use it to fix his bike. that he was going to pay back within 3days. He is an okada guy.
out of pity I gave him the 3k only for me to keep asking him for the 3k and he kept running form me for upto 1 week. then after that he even stopped running, and he tells me angrily that he doesn't have money. meanwhile okada people can even make more than 4k in a day.

so last week I went and met him for the 3k and he and his crew ended up trying to abuse me. it went on and on. some of those ones later came to apologise.
so yesterday evening I sw him and asked about my money and he stated a fight, he and two other okada friend of his. alot happened.

I am at his place again this morning only to discover that his bike has been sized due to unpaid loan and he has even ran away from town.

So this tale is why you wanted to kill yourself about?
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by muller101(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2020
Kestolove:
Rest in peace in advance
He said murder not suicide.
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2020
sucide or murder
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by sisisioge: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2020
11thGoldTREE:

Wow! Such huge thing to kill oneself or someone for! What would have happened if you had lost the 3k, robbed or paid medical bills with it? It is well...I can see you already thinking. Cheers.

Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by Freelane33(m): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2020
Chai

Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2020
sisisioge:

Wow! Such huge thing to kill oneself or someone for! What would have happened if you had lost the 3k, robbed or paid medical bills with it? It is well...I can see you already thinking. Cheers.
on the contrary, it isn't about losing the money, getting robbed or paying for medical bills the issue is about being cheated or taken for granted by people u are trying to help.

the OP felt cheated and disrespected. I am not sure about the level of disrespect and or trickery tho.

Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by sisisioge: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
on the contrary, it isn't about losing the money, getting robbed or paying for medical bills the issue is about being cheated or taken for granted by people u are trying to help.

the OP felt cheated and disrespected. I am not sure about the level of disrespect and or trickery tho.

I get you, all you outlined are unexpected outcomes too. Losing money, being robbed or paying medical bills(except for birthing babies) are expenses no one looks forward to. Guy should just count his loss and move on. Why should he risk more damage to his physical self or emotions because of renewable resources? Yes, his 3k might seem like 3m right now but its still a renewable resource. If he's asked to negotiate between letting go of 3k or his pinky finger in a free for all fight, which do you think he would choose? But if he continues to wage war against his debtor at this rate, he might end up losing vital things, the 3k and his peace.

Whew...I find it weird that this isn't a natural thought for all.
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by Kestolove(m): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
muller101:
He said murder not suicide.
r.i.p to d person he wants to murder

My Mother In-law Is Suffocating My Marriage / Married Men/Women, How Do You Feel When Your Spouse Crushes on Another Lady/guy? / As A Woman ,would You Woo A Man? Men Would You Like To Be Wooed By A Woman?