Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Question For Atheists!! Atheism Exposed �� - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Atheists!! Atheism Exposed �� (326 Views)

Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Atheists!! Atheism Exposed �� by Morningblues: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
I want to ask Atheist this Question!! Y’all said we come from nothing, nothing created something sad sad. That is glaringly false. There must be something behind it , An unforeseen force in the universe. I don’t believe in Big Bang, look at the planets,stars and galaxy and humans so perfect. It couldn’t came by Accident. I believe there is a creator or creators who created this universe, through logic, reasons and observation of the natural world. It neither a he/she. Question for Atheists, imagine someone told you there was an explosion at a printing press, the ink shattered on the wall and ceiling and formed the complete text of an unabridged dictionary, with dots, comma, just perfect. Would you believe that. Take a look at our DNA, it just too perfect to come by an Accident. There must be an intelligent designer behind it, And it God, A book can fell from the sky and u say it fell by Accident, there must be something or someone who have written it to make it to fall. Yes I believe in A creator smiley wink. Not the one in the Bible or Quran or religion. Those ones are silly tongue tongue to be a perfect creators [left][/left] grin
Re: Question For Atheists!! Atheism Exposed �� by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
My question for you now is, if you say the ones in the Qur'an and Bible are silly, what or who then do you think is behind the creation of everything?
Re: Question For Atheists!! Atheism Exposed �� by Morningblues: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
My question for you now is, if you say the ones in the Qur'an and Bible are silly, what or who then do you think is behind the creation of everything?

Lol grin man wrote those stuff in those books. Sorry to say God didn’t write Any book. That book will be too offensive to the creator. book full of (Killing,brutal ,stoning,and other primitive absurd stuff. Read that book and loose your common sense. The only thing God Gave us is conscience. Use it . Shalom grin
Re: Question For Atheists!! Atheism Exposed �� by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Morningblues:

Lol grin man wrote those stuff in those books. Sorry to say God didn’t write Any book. That book will be too offensive to the creator. book full of (Killing,brutal ,stoning,and other primitive absurd stuff. Read that book and loose your common sense. The only thing God Gave us is conscience. Use it . Shalom grin
You're contradicting yourself, you had earlier stated that you do not believe in God.
Re: Question For Atheists!! Atheism Exposed �� by Morningblues: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

You're contradicting yourself, you had earlier stated that you do not believe in God.

Really do u read at all grin cheesy. I said I don’t believe in the ones in Bible (Yahweh/Allah) to be the real God. Those ones were invented. I said I believe in a creator which I also called God. We’re did u see me telling u I don’t believe in God sad
Re: Question For Atheists!! Atheism Exposed �� by hakeem4(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is a stupid thread. Atheism is lack of believe. This question should be posed to an astrophysicist or cosmologist.

You don't sound like someone who is scientifically literate enough to understand these things

1 Like

Re: Question For Atheists!! Atheism Exposed �� by LordReed(m): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2020
Morningblues:
I want to ask Atheist this Question!! Y’all said we come from nothing, nothing created something

You created a strawman, debunked it and are giving yourself a pat on the back. LoL, try again.

1 Like

Re: Question For Atheists!! Atheism Exposed �� by DeusXmachina: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2020
Ok then, since the basis of your belief isn't based on religious dogma. You shouldn't have any issues if I propose a different perspective and ask a few questions.

Morningblues:
I want to ask Atheist this Question!! Y’all said we come from nothing, nothing created something sad sad. That is glaringly false. There must be something behind it , An unforeseen force in the universe.
Do you believe that the creator/force behind it (which is a something) can come from nothing?

look at the planets,stars and galaxy and humans so perfect. It couldn’t came by Accident. Take a look at our DNA, it just too perfect to come by an Accident.
What does perfect mean to you in this context?

There are many flaws in our DNA and anatomy from an efficiency and engineering perspective that can only be explained as being a result of natural selection and a consequence of evolution (which is by no means perfect) I could list, that's why I would like to hear what you mean by perfect?

Why do you assume the creator if it/he/she exists is sentient and/or even planed the outcome and complexity of the universe, and everything we see is not just an emergent property of simple features of the universe?

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotional- WEDNESDAY 28TH OCTOBER 2020 / Satan And His Angels Hurled Into The World This Full Moon / Joseph Prince Sermon Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.