Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. (1875 Views)

You cannot be an atheists and have objective morality. / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Jackanda1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dear believer, i'm writing this warning with a heavy heart. Read and extract wisdom.

DO NOT listen to any atheist in this forum, if possible stay away from this site.

These atheist usually come up with so called intelligent and well thought out auguments, convincing enough to get the attention of even a strong christian, but don't fall for their lies. Remember the just shall live by faith alone and Jesus said to thomas 'blessed is he that believed even without seeing'. God wants you to believe like a child.

Faith is the most precious gift God gives to every believer to connect us with his divine presence. This gift is what the devil seeks to steal by working through this atheists.

The devil stole mine 2014/2015 when i payed attention to this atheist. Since then, my life has taken a turn for the worst. I have been tormented and disgraced by demons, i live a life of confusion, emptiness and pains.

I have lost the conviction of the holy spirit and the desire for GOD. I have tried to repent but i can't.

BE WARNED! cry

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jackanda1:
■ Dear believer, i'm writing this warning with a heavy heart. Read and extract wisdom. DO NOT listen to any atheist in this forum, if possible stay away from this site. These atheist usually come up intelligent and well thought out auguments, convincing enough to get the attention of even a strong christian, but don't fall for their lies. Remember the just shall live by faith alone and Jesus said to thomas 'blessed is he that believed even without seeing'. God wants you to believe like a child. Faith is the most precious gift God gives to every believer to connect us with his divine presence.
■This gift is what the devil seeks to steal by working through this atheists. The devil stole mine 2014/2015 when i payed attention to this atheist. Since then, my life has taken a turn for the worst. I have been tormented and disgraced by demons, i live a life of confusion, emptiness and pains. I have lost the conviction of the holy spirit and the desire for GOD. I have tried to repent but i can't. BE WARNED! cry
1. Jesus Christ said those who are His followers aren't to fear any man but dude, your fear of atheists on here is quite palpable. Stop using God's name to hide your lies and your seek for attention abeg! undecided

2. Stop lying! No one put a gun to your head here. So if you can't stand the heat, I suggest you log off! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
It's OK to fear Satan's agents and avoid them but then you may be worshiping with them and practicing false religion if you don't know the truth about PURE WORSHIP! undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Jackanda1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
At this point in my life i'm willing to believe anything the Bible says no matter how seemingly foolish or irational if i get another opportunity.

I tell you the Bible you have in your hands is more than just a book. It is power!

What my eyes have seen, my mouth cannot tell.

Avoid comments from atheists.
If faith comes by hearing, doubt also comes the same way. Don't say you're a strong christian and therefore wouldn't fall.

The Bible says:
Let he that stands take heed lest he falls.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jackanda1:
■At this point in my life i'm willing to believe anything the Bible says no matter how seemingly foolish or irational. I tell you the Bible you have in your hands is more than just a book. It is power!
■ What my eyes have seen, my mouth cannot tell.
1. No one sends you that errand, and no one really cares. undecided

2. Then you don't need to tell anyone about it at all, nor open a thread to announce it too. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Jackanda1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. No one sends you that errand, and no one really cares. undecided

2. Then you don't need to tell anyone about it at all, nor open a thread to announce it too. undecided
I shouldn't tell any one about God and the Bible?

What sort of christian are you? A wolf in sheep clothing?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jackanda1:
■I shouldn't tell any one about God and the Bible?
■What sort of christian are you? A wolf in sheep clothing?
1. What has God to do with any of these ramblings of yours here? Did Jesus Christ send anyone out to attack others for not believing in Him? Whatever you have to say is already revealed to be of lies and not of Truth so stop hiding them behind God if attention from atheists, who you seem to be fascinated with, then confront them without dragging God's name in the mud abeg! undecided

Absolutely nothing of the kind that you are. undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Edybleketara: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
If what you believe is the truth, why then are you afraid that someone can convince you to stop believing in it? can someone convince you to stop believing in gravity??

10 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by TradingGod: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jackanda1:
Dear believer, i'm writing this warning with a heavy heart. Read and extract wisdom.

DO NOT listen to any atheist in this forum, if possible stay away from this site.

These atheist usually come up intelligent and well thought out auguments, convincing enough to get the attention of even a strong christian, but don't fall for their lies. Remember the just shall live by faith alone and Jesus said to thomas 'blessed is he that believed even without seeing'. God wants you to believe like a child.

Faith is the most precious gift God gives to every believer to connect us with his divine presence. This gift is what the devil seeks to steal by working through this atheists.

The devil stole mine 2014/2015 when i payed attention to this atheist. Since then, my life has taken a turn for the worst. I have been tormented and disgraced by demons, i live a life of confusion, emptiness and pains.

I have lost the conviction of the holy spirit and the desire for GOD. I have tried to repent but i can't.

BE WARNED! cry

Welcome back to The Light of God's Word my beloved brother smiley

Many have been decived and many couldn't come back

I'm glad that you have found your way back to the Light of God's Word

Remember that faith means trusting God process, so continue living the glorious life God has given to You through Christ Jesus Our Lord by trusting in HIS WORDS.

....and in your quiet time with God, always take out time to pray for the lost atheists here in nairaland and all over the world because they need LORD JESUS THE FATHER OF KNOWLEDGE more than anything else.

The eyes of their mind need to open for the Glorious Light of God's Word to penetrate their ignorant soul. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by terrezo2002(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jackanda1:

These atheist usually come up intelligent and well thought out auguments, convincing enough to get the attention of even a strong christian, but don't fall for their lies. Remember the just shall live by faith alone and Jesus said to thomas 'blessed is he that believed even without seeing'. God wants you to believe like a child.

BE WARNED! cry
Well, I don't see Atheists as intelligent people. Most of their questions are stupid and confrontational.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by LordReed(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jackanda1:

BE WARNED! cry

No atheist came to your house to "evangelise" nor did they hold a gun to your head or otherwise force you in any manner. Stop looking for who to blame for your misfortunes. If you made bad choices own it and make amends, blaming faceless strangers on the Internet will not solve your problems.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Jackanda1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
LordReed:

No atheist came to your house to "evangelise" nor did they hold a gun to your head or otherwise force you in any manner. Stop looking for who to blame for your misfortunes. If you made bad choices own it and make amends, blaming faceless strangers on the Internet will not solve your problems.
This thread seeks to educate believers who are fond of this site.
What makes you think i blame any one for my misfortune?
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by LordReed(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jackanda1:

I think your attempt to tie your present misfortunes to your previous state of doubt which you say came by listening to atheists is you trying to blame atheists. The vagaries of life have no respect for whether you believe in a god or not.

It's totally your private affair if you choose to believe or not, no man comes into the recesses of your mind to make changes. It is also your personal choice to interact with people in a public forum, no one forced the interaction on you. You opened an account and perused the site all by yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Jackanda1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
TradingGod:

Welcome back to The Light of God's Word my beloved brother smiley

Many have been decived and many couldn't come back

I'm glad that you have found your way back to the Light of God's Word

Remember that faith means trusting God process, so continue living the glorious life God has given to You through Christ Jesus Our Lord by trusting in HIS WORDS.

....and in your quiet time with God, always take out time to pray for the lost atheists here in nairaland and all over the world because they need LORD JESUS THE FATHER OF KNOWLEDGE more than anything else.

The eyes of their mind need to open for the Glorious Light of God's Word to penetrate their ignorant soul. smiley
Brother, for me, this is a constant struggle. I haven't seen the end of the tunnel yet, but giving up isn't an option.

Please promise you would pray for me in your quite time.?
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Michael547(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jackanda1:

BE WARNED! cry
Your warning is a wise one......you also spoke of losing your faith and desire for God. That might have happened because you might not have considered the evidence for your faith. I can be able to help you build your faith in God by showing you evidence of believing in him from the bible. WhatsApp me on 08167469103 let's discuss.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jackanda1:
Educate a believer? You are here selling a lie about how you supposedly lost what you claim is a connection to God --- and are unable to get it back. Isn't that so? And you want gullible individuals such as yourself to blame athletes for your silliness, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jackanda1:
Brother, for me, this is a constant struggle. I haven't seen the end of the tunnel yet, but giving up isn't an option.

Please stop pretending! If you need help go seek professional help for what ails you abeg!undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Jackanda1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Educate a believer? You are here selling a lie about how you supposedly lost what you claim is a connection to God --- and are unable to get it back. Isn't that so? And you want gullible individuals such as yourself to blame athletes for your silliness, right? undecided
What exactly is the problem Kobo?

Which part of my post is a lie?
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jackanda1:
What exactly is the problem Kobo? Which part of my post is a lie?
Everything you poster is a lie particularly the part where you attempt to rope God's name into your delusion. undecided
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Maynman: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
“Believers”, y’all don’t know how weird that title is? Bwahahahah grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by 1Sharon(f): 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
LordReed:

He's the 1st atheist I know to complain about demonic attacks grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by LordReed(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
1Sharon:

He's the 1st atheist I know to complain about demonic attacks grin

LoLz. To be fair though he doesn't want to be an atheist anymore.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by 1Sharon(f): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. To be fair though he doesn't want to be an atheist anymore.

I wouldn't say he was an atheist, just skeptical

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jackanda1:
Reread your first post. You blamed atheists for your bad luck and misfortunes.
These are people that haven't harassed you in the street, handed fliers to you, shouted at you from pulpits nor have a functioning televangelist in Nigeria. The truth is this. You're actively trying to suppress your logical and intelligent reasoning which religion is trying to mute. Atheists are passive posters. We rarely open topics here in religion. Check out all the topics. 99% are theist oriented and 100% of those make it to the front page because the mods are obviously theists.
So get your priorities right, bro

7 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by TradingGod: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jackanda1:

“I love those who love me, and those who diligently seek me will find me. Proverbs 8:17

I'm glad that you know that it's a struggle, but the good news is that Jesus Christ is the Light at the end of the tunnel

Take time to know more about this Light
Take time to know more about Jesus and what HE said and did.
Trust me the wisdom you will draw from Him will be greater than the wisdom the world could give you.

I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. Psalm 34:4-5

I can only pray but the responsibility still fall on you. You need to take out time to seek HIM.

But from there, you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29

If you ask me how to seek him, my advice is for you to create enough time for Jesus Christ and You.

It could be sacrificing your full weekends every week of every month to fast and MEDITATE on the gospel of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. ESPECIALLY THE BOOK OF JOHN, because the book of John was written by one of Jesus most closest discipline, so His account about Jesus Christ is very deep.

Study and meditate upon these books continually before going down to the of book Psalm and Proverbs, these two books will change both your physical and spiritual life forever

When you are done with the book of psalm and proverbs, you can also read more about Jesus Christ from the mouth of Peter His first Disciple and from apostle Paul

At the beginning it could be painful but trust me just like every discipline, the reward is far more valuable than silver and gold.

Indeed, if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God. For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. Proverbs 2:3-6
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
TradingGod:
■“I love those who love me, and those who diligently seek me will find me. Proverbs 8:17 I'm glad that you know that it's a struggle, but the good news is that Jesus is the Light at the end of the tunnel
■ Take time to know more about this Light
Take time to know more about Jesus and what HE said and did. Trust me the wisdom you will draw from Him will be greater than the wisdom the world could give you. I can only pray but the responsibility still fall on you. You need to take out time to seek HIM. But from there, you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29

■ If you ask me how to seek him, my advice is for you to create enough time for Jesus Christ and You. It could be sacrificing your full weekends every week of every month to fast and MEDITATE on the gospel of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. ESPECIALLY THE BOOK OF JOHN, because the book of John was written by one of Jesus most closest discipline, so His account about Jesus Christ is very deep. Study and meditate upon this books continually before going down to the book Psalm and Proverbs, these two books will change both your physical and spiritual life forever
1. And Jesus Christ made it clear that those who love Him are those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God - John 14 vs 15 - 20. Jesus Christ is no light at the end of the tunnel for those who don't love Him, and as He made clear, His love is reserved only for those who love Him --- those who obey His teachings and commandments, John 15 vs 9 - 15--- so it is wrong to tell folks that Jesus Christ loves them without first being certain whether they themselves truly do or not. undecided

2. undecided

3. Jesus Christ instead said those who are His followers abandon everything in order to follow Him. So, if OP only sacrifices a couple of days out of the week for "Jesus Christ" , you are saying he can spend the rest doing that which do not apply as far as this "Jesus Christ"? undecided
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by TradingGod: 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. And Jesus Christ made it clear that those who love Him are those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God - John 14 vs 15 - 20. Jesus Christ is no light at the end of the tunnel for those who don't love Him, and as He made clear, His love is reserved only for those who love Him --- those who obey His teachings and commandments, John 15 vs 9 - 15--- so it is wrong to tell folks that Jesus Christ loves them without first being certain whether they themselves truly do or not. undecided

2. undecided

3. Jesus Christ instead said those who are His followers abandon everything in order to follow Him. So, if OP only sacrifices a couple of days out of the week for "Jesus Christ" , you are saying he can spend the rest doing that which do not apply as far as this "Jesus Christ"? undecided
Lol
1.) Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12

Jesus is the true Light of the world. Every other light bow to Him

Light here means knowledge and knowledge means power

Matt. 28 Verses 18 to 20
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Besides you are hammering on obedience

Don't you think that a man mist know what he must obey and not to obey

And for you to know, you must understand which takes time and meditation

Finnaly due to his poor level of relationship with Jesus Christ, I adviced Him to take His time to Know more about God because his weekdays could be choke off with work and stress but his weekend might be free so that they will be no distraction when he is meditaing on the Word of God and remember that He is still growing in the faith

You can't give hard bone to your baby, will you? undecided
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2023
TradingGod:
■ Again
Jesus is the true Light of the world. Every other light bow to Him. Light here means knowledge and knowledge means power
■Besides you are hammering on obedience. Don't you think that a man mist know what he must obey and not to obey And for you to know, you must understand which takes time and meditation
■Finnaly due to his poor level of relationship with Jesus Christ, I adviced Him to take His time to Know more about God because his weekdays could be choke off with work and stress but his weekend might be free so that they will be no distraction when he is meditaing on the Word of God and remember that He is still growing in the faith. You can't give hard bone to your baby, will you? undecided
1. Again, this assumption of yours is unscriptural. undecided

2. Recall Jesus Christ made clear that even the Pharisees searched all of the scriptures in order to find eternal life but failed at it? According to Jesus Christ, it is instead by using the understanding you have of Him that more understanding will be given you by the Father - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 29 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 26. Following that law, all those who do not use the understanding they will have even the little understanding they have taken from them. As you can see, obedience and not your many studying and meditating is the key where God is concerned. undecided

3. Poor level of relationship? When Jesus Christ approached His disciples, did He tell them to only seek Him out on the weekends or in their downtown? undecided
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by TradingGod: 12:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Again, this assumption of yours is unscriptural. undecided

2. Recall Jesus Christ made clear that even the Pharisees searched all of the scriptures in order to find eternal life but failed at it? According to Jesus Christ, it is instead by using the understanding you have of Him that more understanding will be given you by the Father - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 29 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 26. Following that law, all those who do not use the understanding they will have even the little understanding they have taken from them. As you can see, obedience and not your many studying and meditating is the key where God is concerned. undecided

3. Poor level of relationship? When Jesus Christ approached His disciples, did He tell them to only seek Him out on the weekends or in their downtown? undecided

1. Light means knowledge, it's common sense undecided

2. The Pharisees you mentioned never search the scripture to know the truth, the knowledge,
the light of God's word, the way. rather they search the scripture as a religious text and ritual which must be obeyed without understanding, but you cannot obey what you dont understand, that is why you need to search for the truth like Nicodemus and the truth will always reveal itself to you in due time.

Example when Nicodemus wanted to know the truth, Jesus welcome him with an open arm, because Jesus knew that Nicodemus was not reading the scripture as a religious text but rather like a book that he needs to understand before obeying

The scripture you qoute talk about if you seek knowledge, more knowledge will be added to you and if you neglect knowledge, the little knowledge you have will go away.

3. If Friday, Saturday and sundays are the days that young man want to dedicate to studying the word so that he can understand better with zero or little distraction from work, who are you to condem him?

MEDITATE MEDITATE MEDITATE
it seems you don't actually meditate that's why you read the scripture like the Pharisees,
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Kobojunkie: 3:27am On Jan 26, 2023
TradingGod:
1. Light means knowledge, it's common sense undecided
2. The Pharisees you mentioned never search the scripture to know the truth, the knowledge, the light of God's word, the way. rather they search the scripture as a religious text and ritual which must be obeyed without understanding, but you cannot obey what you dont understand, that is why you need to search for the truth like Nicodemus and the truth will always reveal itself to you in due time.
3. Example when Nicodemus wanted to know the truth, Jesus welcome him with an open arm, because Jesus knew that Nicodemus was not reading the scripture as a religious text but rather like a book that he needs to understand before obeying. The scripture you qoute talk about if you seek knowledge, more knowledge will be added to you and if you neglect knowledge, the little knowledge you have will go away.
4. If Friday, Saturday and sundays are the days that young man want to dedicate to studying the word so that he can understand better with zero or little distraction from work, who are you to condem him? MEDITATE MEDITATE MEDITATE. it seems you don't actually meditate that's why you read the scripture like the Pharisees,
1. Jesus Christ is not the Knowledge of the world, instead, He is the light of the world — two entirely different ideas. Please, stop adding your personal delusions to scripture. undecided

2. So, what you are saying is that Jesus Christ lied in John 5 vs 39 when He said that they searched the scriptures looking for eternal life? undecided

3. So, in the parable of the 10 minas/10 talent - Luke 19 vs 11 - 27 & Matthew 25 vs 13 - 29 -, you are saying that Jesus Christ lied when He said that those who use what they have will have more given to them whereas those who do not use what they already have will have even what they have taken away from them? undecided

4. Jesus Christ made clear that the Pharisees search the scriptures for eternal life but failed to find it because it is not the way to find Him, eternal life— their approach was also to study and meditate as the Churchians are known to do today— and what resulted was religion— very much like the religion of Christianity today — and nothing of God. Jesus Christ warned against this. So, here you are prescribing the religion of men to the OP thereby condemning him by it. undecided

Notice how, when put against the very teachings of Jesus Christ— the Gospel, and Truth of God, God's Law in the Kingdom of God — much of what you believe directly contradicts Jesus Christ. So, how can that which directly contravenes Him be said to be of Him? undecided
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by TradingGod: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ is not the Knowledge of the world, instead, He is the light of the world — two entirely different ideas. Please, stop adding your personal delusions to scripture. undecided

2. So, what you are saying is that Jesus Christ lied in John 5 vs 39 when He said that they searched the scriptures looking for eternal life? undecided

3. So, in the parable of the 10 minas/10 talent - Luke 19 vs 11 - 27 & Matthew 25 vs 13 - 29 -, you are saying that Jesus Christ lied when He said that those who use what they have will have more given to them whereas those who do not use what they already have will have even what they have taken away from them? undecided

4. Jesus Christ made clear that the Pharisees search the scriptures for eternal life but failed to find it because it is not the way to find Him, eternal life— their approach was also to study and meditate as the Churchians are known to do today— and what resulted was religion— very much like the religion of Christianity today — and nothing of God. Jesus Christ warned against this. So, here you are prescribing the religion of men to the OP thereby condemning him by it. undecided

Notice how, when put against the very teachings of Jesus Christ— the Gospel, and Truth of God, God's Law in the Kingdom of God — much of what you believe directly contradicts Jesus Christ. So, how can that which directly contravenes Him be said to be of Him? undecided
1. Jesus Christ is the truth, the knowledge, the information, the revelation, the way,

Knowledge means light, go and ask any scholar except you want to deliberately sound stupid undecided

In the context of the bible, Light means knowledge

The light that created this world was not a physical light, but it was the spiritual/ mental light which can be known as knowledge or information

It's like saying I have an idea, that idea can be called light or information or knowledge, that is the type of light John refferd Jesus Christ to be in John 1

2. Stop reading out of context undecided
John 5:37 And the Father Who sent Me has Himself testified concerning Me. Not one of you has ever given ear to His voice or seen His form (His face–what He is like). [You have always been deaf to His voice and blind to the vision of Him.]
John 5:38 And you have not His word (His thought) living in your hearts, because you do not believe and adhere to and trust in and rely on Him Whom He has sent. [That is why you do not keep His message living in you, because you do not believe in the Messenger Whom He has sent.]
John 5:39 You search and investigate and pore over the Scriptures diligently, because you suppose and trust that you have eternal life through them. And these [very Scriptures] testify about Me!
John 5:40 And still you are not willing [but refuse] to come to Me, so that you might have life.

The Pharisees search the scriptures but they didn't didn't search to know the truth, rather they search it as if it was a rule and regulations that one must abide to give eternal life, this is why Nicodemus was different, he didn't search the book to obey, he search the scriptures to understand the truth behind the scriptures

That was what led him to Jesus, meanwhile other scribes and pharises where busy quote the scriptures while doing all manner of evil

3. Knowledge is the talent
God gave Saul the knowledge to be the king, but what happend, didn't the knowledge leave him to David because He was not faithful with the knowledge of being a king?

4. Pharisees didn't not allow the scriptures to dwell with them, that is why Jesus called them snakes and viper

Christianity is not a religion, but Christianity has a religion, and thay religion is the religion of LOVE

LOVE is the religion every believer must show
Love is the fruit that you have Christ in you
The Pharisees never had love in them, that's why they were quick to condemn anybody that broke the law eventho they are guilty of same law

Unfortunately many people are like the scribes and Pharisees, they know the Scriptures but because the scriptures has not dwell in them yet, they don't show forth the fruit of the Spirit which is Love

When you diligently seek Jesus Christ, He will reveal Himself to you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2023
Jackanda1:
At this point in my life i'm willing to believe anything the Bible says no matter how seemingly foolish or irational if i get another opportunity.

I tell you the Bible you have in your hands is more than just a book. It is power!

What my eyes have seen, my mouth cannot tell.

Avoid comments from atheists.
If faith comes by hearing, doubt also comes the same way. Don't say you're a strong christian and therefore wouldn't fall.

The Bible says:
Let he that stands take heed lest he falls.
God is not willing that any man perishes but that all come to repentance, so if you're really sincere about this, it's only a matter of time before God shows up, but you have to be patient.

You owe God that trust because you're the one that failed and disappointed Him.

So do not expect God to easily give you back that which He gave you but you threw away and trampled with your feet, because He needs to ensure you were well aware of the value, so that when He gives you next time, you'd never repeat the same mistake.

You appear to be showing some signs of true repentance by what you're already doing, but you may have to take it a step further to prove you're serious by revealing the moniker you had as an atheist which you used against Him here.

If you were proud of using it against God as an atheist, you shouldn't be ashamed of using the same moniker to show you've changed and put the devil in his rightful place.

I know several former atheists here, not just yourself, have had a change of heart, but it's really unfortunate that they're ashamed to use the same moniker which they proudly used to glorify Satan to also glorify God.

One here who claimed to have been a former pastor (you may know who I'm speaking about) who was proudly blaspheming the name of God all over the place, making numerous threads and posts for this purpose and misleading some Christians here, but when he began to have a rethink, he didn't let any of them know about it. Instead he secretly went and according to him, began to still seek God face and be listening to tapes of some pastors.

The same person came back after a while and continued from where he left off, and began to blaspheme God's name again.

Do you think God would ever take the prayer of such a person seriously?

He would keep searching until his death but would never find, unless he decides to truly repent, because God knows the thoughts of a man and can never be deceived.

I have been praying for you since then, but you must also do your own part, that the most important thing. If you do that regardless, you'd be fine.

God bless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye And His Dribbling Skills / Who Is My Enemy? / Check Out These.."divine Settlement Testimonies"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.