Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

#endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website (63136 Views)

But Why Is CBN Lying: CBN Website Directs People To Their Banks / Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website / Anonymous Hacks CBN Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
The problem with this anonymous be say he will out of hunger for fame, give himself away soonest... thereby making himself available for the government to deal with. grin

Make Una no curse me o! I don waka abeg grin

they didn't name themselves ANONYMOUS for no reason
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Vanzcharles(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
The problem with this anonymous be say he will out of hunger for fame, give himself away soonest... thereby making himself available for the government to deal with. grin

Guy you dumb. You be real Goat and Yam. Anonymous wey be white hackers, wey hack into us database and had a lot if videos of trump as a paedophile...

Guy u need to upgrade from the hole you are in.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Afamed: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
bishop4life:

exactly my thought
Stop sounding silly. CBN site is perfectly in use. Alarmist propagandist
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by 4x28: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by fantastic1: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
A simple google search would have saved you this rubbish you are saying. Anonymous are group of activists/hackers that specialize in attacking government institutions.
They are not Nigeria based so nothing of sort will happen. They have been operating since 2011 if I'm not mistaking
GOATandYAMtheory:

Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by abbey621(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Guy you dumb. You be real Goat and Yam. Anonymous wey be white hackers, wey hack into us database and had a lot if videos of trump as a paedophile...

Guy u need to upgrade from the hole you are in.

Oga stop yarning conspiracy theories....Anonymous na real deal but dem no do wetin you talk, dem hack his SSN and other vital info but nothing about pedophilia....HABA fear God na grin grin grin
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by mumjosh: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

The typical lazy youth indeed. One blogger just sold you lie. And gullibly you bought it.
Is this not CBN site?

So you wanna stay here replying everybody right..... well-done Mr intelligent. Saying someone gullible
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by olawoyetaiwo: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Please ANONYMOUS covert the fund in the account to Bitcoin and lets use it to support our protest towards a better Nigeria. I am serious if there is no money in that account again the politicians would be resigning one after the other, by that we can force them out of the office.
#EndSARS
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndBadGovernance
#EndCorruptionNow
#RestructureNow
#NewNigeria
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by otokx(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Verify, wait, reverify before re posting to avoid being a victim of fake news.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

Anonymous is the most wanted and notorious hacker group in the world. But till date they have not be caught, since US and Russia started looking for them grin na Nigerian government go come find them?

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Crispels(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
frankmoney:
Are you sure ? Because I just opened it , the site is actually working

No. As at now, it's not. www.cbn.gov.ng
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by bishop4life(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

You have a very silly father that is why you are so stupid enough to call me those names.

propaganda kill your silly generation.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by govomotors: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
Many smart saying the protest should end since SARS have been disbanded. Althou6it started with # #endsars but I can assure you the protesters are still on the street as a result of:

1. Water: a nation that cannot provide water to 10% household is asking us to wash our hand with soap and under tap running water.

2. Salary: a nation in which some are paid millions monthly, house, furniture and wardrobe allowance for sleeping while others are paid #36- #64,000 without house of car allowance net a drastic change.

3. A nation in which servant (Police, Senators, Pastors) have become lords over their member and follower needs a change.

4. A nation that spend million on refineries and still import fuel need a change

5. A nation the leadership favors a particular region need change.

6. A nation that allows it citizens to be fraudulent charge month for electricity not supply need a change.

7. A nation that cannot release a National Identification to its citizen for over 7yrs after capturing need a change.

8. A nation that award contracts to their senators and politician cronies, need a change.

Give us the change we need and hope for
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
EKITI001:
Not hacked .. it's a code error on the homepage
Other pages are working

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/ .. not working

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/rates/ & others are working

____
Update: All working now.
---
Hackers would put rubbish in replacement of the original content .. not Server Error..
It could be a diversion, to keep them busy while they enter through the backdoor to get what they want, that group has hacked even FBI and NSA, they always mean business.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Crispels(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
[sub][/sub]
EKITI001:
Not hacked .. it's a code error on the homepage
Other pages are working

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/ .. not working

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/rates/ & others are working

____
Update: All working now.
---
Hackers would put rubbish in replacement of the original content .. not Server Error..

They are still under attack. They only activated a security measure. The website is down.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by vandp: 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Crispels:

No. As at now, it's not. www.cbn.gov.ng

The website is functioning up to now. Where are you browsing from? Perhaps, most of you've network problem.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Crispels(m): 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
vandp:

The website is functioning up to now. Where are you browsing from? Perhaps, most of you've network problem.

I'm currently in North America and the website is down here. Same with my friends in Lagos. I suspect CBN activated a security measure to prevent the hackers from posting messages on the website. But the website is definitely down.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Crispels(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
JIMMY1393:

As in...don't these people know pages sometimes become unresponsive or what...and it's not like anonymous themselves said they were the ones behind it

Anonymous already claimed responsibility for it. Check their twitter handle.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by vandp: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Crispels:

I'm currently in North America and the website is down here. Same with my friends in Lagos. I suspect CBN activated a security measure to prevent the hackers from posting messages on the website. But the website is definitely down.

It's not been down. I'm browsing from the same location.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Crispels(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
osazsky:
the site is working I just checked..it will never be well with bloggers.all in d name of traffic na wah o

The website is not working here

Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by yolo126010: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
make those yahooboys kukumma sell this country, at least person go be black American
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Holyprophet121(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
Let's be careful I don't support that hacking we are overstepping boundaries
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Crispels(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
vandp:

It's not been down. I'm browsing from the same location.

See what's showing here

Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Aphizium: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
Wait, can any computer guru tell us if it's only hacking that can cause error 500...
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Crispels(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
Tunnanb:
Only the illiterates will beleive this is a hacked display. What? 500 internal server error doesn't mean the website is hacked. Please stop spreading fake news and rather study more on web technology.

NB* You youths should please endeavour to get something better doing rather than making life difficult for the ones working.

Check the Twitter handle of Anonymous then
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by vandp: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Crispels:

See what's showing here

It's not the same case with my server.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Crispels(m): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
osazsky:
nariraland that have been displaying this error 500 truout last month is still working..how did some people on this forum go tru universities and are still this dull.nigerians and illiteracy are 5 and 6..some of them protesting dont even know why they are protesting what a shame.
Display of ignorance on a public forum.the funny thing here is that I just checked and d site is working fine

Oga. The website was hacked. Check Twitter and see the comments from Anonymous.

Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin

#EndSarsNow
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndBadGovernance
#EndOppression
#EndCorruptPublicOfficeHolders
#EndSenatorsAllowances
#NoPoliticiansAllowed
#RevolutionNow
#ByAnyMeansNecessary
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by NofiuFade(m): 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
Anonymous abeg help us hack into the core national treasury data base, give us all our share tru our bvn grin cheesy we are tired of the country already we no do again grin
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by BigBashiru: 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
dre11:

PUNCH

Why won't it be easily hacked when they giving the appointments to their friends instead of competent IT professionals.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Afamed: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Crispels:

Oga. The website was hacked. Check Twitter and see the comments from Anonymous.
Stop forcing your lies on others
Typical lazy youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder / Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.