Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,322 members, 7,957,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

#endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website (63362 Views)

But Why Is CBN Lying: CBN Website Directs People To Their Banks / Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website / Anonymous Hacks CBN Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by abbey621(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

The more reason you are very ignorant. They are one of the controllers on Darkweb. Darkweb is very different from your internet. Those are intelligent weapons and were used to threaten trump during the BLM protest. You dont throw things out to the public that way.

A black man reasons differently, so you expect them to publish it at once.. It is used as a constant reminder to keep trump in check.

I'm willing to wager my masters in Information Technology and decade long career in I.T Security against anything you know about the darkweb, boy! It seems you just discovered the word 'ignorant' recently because your baseless attempt to sound intelligent makes you look much more myopic. My guy stick to topics your simple mind can comprehend and lay off the shisha!
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
lol know the difference between American and British English and spellings
more like correcting me if I write colour as color grin
block head
I can bet my life that you're not even an inch better than me in any aspects of life grin
my phone only can feed you for complete 8 months and still left with change.
tongue
chai see finishing grin
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Vanzcharles(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
abbey621:

I'm willing to wager my masters in Information Technology and decade long career in I.T Security against anything you know about the darkweb, boy! It seems you just discovered the word 'ignorant' recently because your baseless attempt to sound intelligent makes you look much more myopic. My guy stick to topics your simple mind can comprehend and lay off the shisha!

I call you not for a competition neither will I go into a brawl with you concerning your educational achievement. It has no relevance in such a simple discussion here.

The thing in contest is do anonymous have information about Trump concerning paedophilia. Yes/No.

Ignorance is lack of knowledge or information. Your decade long idea in IT security has nothing to do with facts on ground. Anonymous threatened Nigeria president. Gave him 72hrs, if not. So the question, 72 hrs has elapsed nothing from the president yet. Why haven't they carry out their threat.

You expect them to start releasing files that are hidden by the state CID. Lol, things aren't done that way. They are kept for negotiation purposes. It would keep being a threat.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by abbey621(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

I call you not for a competition neither will I go into a brawl with you concerning your educational achievement. It has no relevance in such a simple discussion here.

The thing in contest is do anonymous have information about Trump concerning paedophilia. Yes/No.

Ignorance is lack of knowledge or information. Your decade long idea in IT security has nothing to do with facts on ground. Anonymous threatened Nigeria president. Gave him 72hrs, if not. So the question, 72 hrs has elapsed nothing from the president yet. Why haven't they carry out their threat.

You expect them to start releasing files that are hidden by the state CID. Lol, things aren't done that way. They are kept for negotiation purposes. It would keep being a threat.

You're a novice, so you believe annonymous would have such damaging informationa nd hold on to it until it loses its validity? What would be more damaging to Trump, releasing it while he's still president or releasing it when he is no longer president? Again, your argument does not compute logically! You were the one that brought up the dark web as if you were some expert but you know NOTHING! You claim annonymous had something on Trump about pedophilia yet you offer no proof but the conspiracy jargon you read online, my guy soro soke, no dey disguise for here!
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Vanzcharles(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
abbey621:

You're a novice, so you believe annonymous would have such damaging informationa nd hold on to it until it loses its validity? What would be more damaging to Trump, releasing it while he's still president or releasing it when he is no longer president? Again, your argument does not compute logically! You were the one that brought up the dark web as if you were some expert but you know NOTHING! You claim annonymous had something on Trump about pedophilia yet you offer no proof but the conspiracy jargon you read online, my guy soro soke, no dey disguise for here!

Guy I said earlier no point arguing with you. You are ignorant. You are not even in the states. Neither do you know half of the politics going on. Trump is a paedophile. All these things happened years ago, Mr. Man don't bother arguing again.
Jeffrey Epstein was convicted for Paedophilia. Close friends with trump I'm the 80s. The same Epstein was best friends with Trump. Trump was charged in 1992 for an assault on a girl Jeffrey Epstein party hosted. The girl dropped the lawsuit.
How and why was Jeffrey Epstein death not recorded. He died in a correctional section in August last year. Cameras were placed every where but yet no single capture of incident was made.
They claimed he died by hanging/committing suicide. Stop trying to sound smart. All these have files. Corruption is everywhere in the states. Trump claims he knows nothing about Anon. Calling them a satanic cult.
Several interviews with Trump on Jeffrey Epstein, he claimed him as a terrible person but refused to give information on what transpired.
Why did yoi think he fell out with Jeffrey.

We can have a sound argument rather than you trying to act wise and sound smart. You can make your point but not the way you are going about it.

I can tell you a lot going on.
They claim to have a footage earlier in July about his first suicide attempt. But yet known has been released all taken down into documents without proper investigation.

Dont think the Americans are saints, they are a lot if cover ups going on. They are as bad as we Nigerians but not in terms of greed.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by abbey621(m): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Guy I said earlier no point arguing with you. You are ignorant. You are not even in the states. Neither do you know half of the politics going on. Trump is a paedophile. All these things happened years ago, Mr. Man don't bother arguing again.
Jeffrey Epstein was convicted for Paedophilia. Close friends with trump I'm the 80s. The same Epstein was best friends with Trump. Trump was charged in 1992 for an assault on a girl Jeffrey Epstein party hosted. The girl dropped the lawsuit.
How and why was Jeffrey Epstein death not recorded. He died in a correctional section in August last year. Cameras were placed every where but yet no single capture of incident was made.
They claimed he died by hanging/committing suicide. Stop trying to sound smart. All these have files. Corruption is everywhere in the states. Trump claims he knows nothing about Anon. Calling them a satanic cult.
Several interviews with Trump on Jeffrey Epstein, he claimed him as a terrible person but refused to give information on what transpired.
Why did yoi think he fell out with Jeffrey.

We can have a sound argument rather than you trying to act wise and sound smart. You can make your point but not the way you are going about it.

I can tell you a lot going on.
They claim to have a footage earlier in July about his first suicide attempt. But yet known has been released all taken down into documents without proper investigation.

Dont think the Americans are saints, they are a lot if cover ups going on. They are as bad as we Nigerians but not in terms of greed.

I already told you lay off the shisha or kush! You're obviously high, your conspiracy theories are just that, CONSPIRACIES! You said cameras are everywhere in U.S prisons? Get the f*** out with that nonsense! Even prisoners are entitled to certain privacies and cameras are not allowed inside cell blocks. If you had an IQ over 40 or the wisdom to search privacy laws on Google, you would have known this! I already told you I've been in I.T security for years so your attempt to have an intellectual battle with me is like comedy!

To burst your brain one final time, guess who else were close to Eppstein? Bill Clinton, Naomi Campbell, Leslie Wexner & many more famous people, guess all of them were pedophiles because association equals guilt in your deluded world cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Vanzcharles(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
abbey621:

I already told you lay off the shisha or kush! You're obviously high, your conspiracy theories are just that, CONSPIRACIES! You said cameras are everywhere in U.S prisons? Get the f*** out with that nonsense! Even prisoners are entitled to certain privacies and cameras are not allowed inside cell blocks. If you had an IQ over 40 or the wisdom to search privacy laws on Google, you would have known this! I already told you I've been in I.T security for years so your attempt to have an intellectual battle with me is like comedy!

To burst your brain one final time, guess who else were close to Eppstein? Bill Clinton, Naomi Campbell, Leslie Wexner & many more famous people, guess all of them were pedophiles because association equals guilt in your deluded world cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ignorance speaking grin you have no knowledge grin.
Then why did the attorney claim having camera footage earlier of the first suicide incident Epstein attempted.
Why did he kill himself before appearing before the court. Guy you have no knowledge about dirty secrets going on.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by abbey621(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Ignorance speaking grin you have no knowledge grin.
Then why did the attorney claim having camera footage earlier of the first suicide incident Epstein attempted.
Why did he kill himself before appearing before the court. Guy you have no knowledge about dirty secrets going on.

You're simply foolish! Did the first suicide attempt happen inside his cell or in the general areas? Give yourself brain my friend and stop sounding so illiterate! What about privacy don't you understand? Cameras are not allowed inside jail cells or the shower area, simple search on Google confirms this so stop disturbing me with your nonsense!
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Vanzcharles(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
abbey621:

You're simply foolish! Did the first suicide attempt happen inside his cell or in the general areas? Give yourself brain my friend and stop sounding so illiterate! What about privacy don't you understand? Cameras are not allowed inside jail cells or the shower area, simple search on Google confirms this so stop disturbing me with your nonsense!

The first suicide happened inside his cell Dumb asshole. The guard on watch came to the cell when they met him on the floor with rope lines on his neck.

You need to think, why wasn't he found on the rope. Why was he found on the floor. He could have killed himself.

The camera is at the entrance of the cell. I'm tired if this argument. Stop arguing blindly.

Unnecessary insult, can't keep a simple argument.. Foolish man.
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by abbey621(m): 4:13am On Oct 18, 2020
Vanzcharles:

The first suicide happened inside his cell Dumb asshole. The guard on watch came to the cell when they met him on the floor with rope lines on his neck.

You need to think, why wasn't he found on the rope. Why was he found on the floor. He could have killed himself.

The camera is at the entrance of the cell. I'm tired if this argument. Stop arguing blindly.

Unnecessary insult, can't keep a simple argument.. Foolish man.

Obviously you are deluded, you're worried about insults when every comment of yours so far has started with "YOU'RE IGNORANT"? If you can't take it don't dish it you fermented placenta! You were the one that brought up the first suicide attempt and why the tape does not exist and I told you cameras does not capture inside the cell. The camera that captures what goes on just outside of the cell will not show the suicide attempt but officers rushing in and out. Whatever happened to it does not confirm your conspiracy theory about Trump, I'm also tired of going back and forth, enjoy your delusions!
Re: #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2020
omenka:
Some people in this world would NEVER LEARN.

Their happiness on this thread over the alleged hacking of the site of a critical government institution, simply because someone and a party they dispise is in power, will be shown them in future when similar fate befalls them, AND IT WILL.

They didn't learn ANYTHING from the Yoruba marginalization thread under Jonathan. A thread that was used to rubbish them five years later when similar fate befell them.

omenka:
South West, South South, and Abuja did it. No one should come here and try to take credit for what they didn't do.

Pathetic.

This was your comment at the genesis of this protest.
Do you mean they're happy on this thread over the alleged hacking of the site of a critical government institution, simply because someone and a party they dispise is in power, will be shown them in future when similar fate befalls them, AND IT WILL?
Do you mean they didn't learn ANYTHING from the Yoruba marginalization thread under Jonathan. A thread that was used to rubbish them five years later when similar fate befell them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks / Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread / Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.