Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed (9941 Views)

Zachary Maduka Beheaded In His Home, Killers Take Away Head / Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba / Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by zoedew: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
A history teacher who showed his pupils cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed in class was beheaded near his school in a Paris suburb on Friday by a suspected Islamist terrorist who shouted “Allahu Akbar", police said.

Alerted by local residents, police confronted and shot dead a man armed with a kitchen knife and an air gun who refused to drop his weapons and surrender, and threatened them.

Minutes later, officers found the body of the male teacher.

A bomb disposal unit was called in to check whether the presumed assailant was wearing a suicide vest or belt.

Witnesses told police they heard the assailant shouting “Allahu Akbar” [‘God is the greatest’ in Arabic], police sources said.

The teacher had received death threats after giving a class on freedom of expression, during which he showed pupils the controversial cartoons, a police source said. The presumed killer was reported to be an 18-year-old Chechen, the sources said.

President Emmanuel Macron and several government ministers visited the scene after a crisis meeting at the interior ministry.

Speaking from the scene on Friday night, President Macron said: "One of our fellow citizens was murdered because he taught, he taught his pupils freedom of expression, to believe or not to believe. Our compatriot was the victim of a blatant Islamist terrorist attack."

He expressed his condolences to the family, friends and the secondary school where the victim taught.

Mr Macron added: "It was no coincidence that the terrorist killed a teacher because he wanted to kill the Republic and its values. The Enlightenment, (is) the possibility to make our children, wherever they come from, whatever they believe in, whether they believe or not, whatever their religion, to turn them into free citizens.

"This battle is ours and it is existential," he said. "They will not pass," said Mr Macron. "Obscurantism and the violence that goes with it will not win. They will not divide us. That's what they seek and we must stand together."

Sadly they are yet to appreciate the real issue. Adebowale, Osama bin Ladin and Mutallab share something in common.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by zoedew: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Religion of 'peace' strikes again.

The teacher did nothing wrong. The problem is that Islam breeds hate, ignorance and violence in the hearts of his adherents. UNTIL killing for Allah and Mohammed (S.A.W) becomes HARAM...these kind of wanton satanic violence will ALWAYS take place.
Good of you to have remembered to put S.A.W. You were dead if you forgot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by Milkdem: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2020
cool
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by zoedew: 8:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Banmeallday:
Of course the terrorist and his entire clan should receive the same sentence but Teacher why nah? Why would you want to again use cartoon of Muhammed....You know some of these people are not like the lukewarm Christians who would not care if Christ was mocked.....

Not lukewarm. Rather it is about the confident assurance that Jesus Christ is able to defend Himself! There is a timeline. You go see something at the battle of Armageddon. The Living God needs no defender. Only dead and fake gods do!

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 17, 2020
SO I DON'T HAVE TO SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO ISLAM BEFORE COMMENTING ON THIS ONE....HMMMM I WONDER WHY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by zoedew: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
Tụfịakwa to Islam
Useless religion
this is what it is
yeroba Muslims just dey fool themselves

this is the real Islam cheesy
How about Igbo Muslims? You should join Buhari to console The Muslim Ummah on the death of UNN Imam.
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by zoedew: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2020
FisifunKododada:

You are the brainless fool. Not the guy you quoted. The guy is very correct. Killing somebody because the did something against your religion is the height of foolishness and depravity. There is nothing wrong with an individual drawing a picture of Mohammed or Allah. The guilty person is the murderous fanatic killer.
Islam forbids it. My take however is that Mohammed should be able to defend himself. God can. I feel strongly the reason all that is in Islam is to scare the typical human away from questioning Islam at the risk of a beheading. A calm reflection should show how insecure such a belief is. Who subscribes to an insecure belief system soon becomes insecure to the degree he commits to It. That explains why Osama bin Laden and the latest killer did what they did. God won’t terrorise you to acknowledge Him and submit. God made man a free moral agent to show to us that deference worth calling one is earned not commanded!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by zoedew: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2020
flamingREED:
If Muhammad was to be alive today, would he kill one who makes a cartoon of him even if he had the power to do it?

Sure! He would and more!! Go pick up a copy of the Quoran and read and you’ll be thankful you don’t live in an Islamic State where Sharia Law applies!

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by zoedew: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2020
Emperor4tune:
a rustigated religion of false peace,i wonder where this muhamed of a guy got his own inspiration & teachings,for as far as am concern the Allah or God i no will never contract anyone to defend him or talkmore of sending mortal men on a beheading adventure at the slightest provocation.when exactly did Allah start recruiting earthly thugs of voilent men?....who really did this to muhamed & his fellowers!
Truth is, it is a diversion sign to distract and divert attention from The Way, The Truth and The Life. Every human reserves to himself the right to disagree with that position. There is however a timeline for the disagreement to be resolved and thereafter comes judgment.
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by HMarshal(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2020
FisifunKododada:

You are the brainless fool. Not the guy you quoted. The guy is very correct. Killing somebody because the did something against your religion is the height of foolishness and depravity. There is nothing wrong with an individual drawing a picture of Mohammed or Allah. The guilty person is the murderous fanatic killer.

True,buh since u know some percentage of that religion are fanatics,& don't take lightly to such "harmlessness",y not stay alive ,away from trouble by not venturing @all
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by x123xlolls(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2020
Rossinky:

You're a brainless FOOL.

Go and draw cartoons of Prophet Muhammed knowing how muslims feel about that, and when they attack you, tell them you did nothing wrong. Fcking dunce.

I am no muslim, but if you go around disrespecting and mocking other people's religion, don't go crying when they react harshly.

Stupid idiots, you and that French fool.

Have you ever seen muslims drawing insulting cartoons of your Jesus, and mocking him? NO. So why will you do it to their own prophet?

Damn Idiots. Abeg gerrout of my face.

Thanks for dealing with the Bastard.

I stand with you.

I Believe In JESUS.

I am MUSLIM.

I LOVE JESUS AND MOHAMMAD (peace be upon them)
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by naija4life247: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Religion of 'peace' strikes again.

The teacher did nothing wrong. The problem is that Islam breeds hate, ignorance and violence in the hearts of his adherents. UNTIL killing for Allah and Mohammed (S.A.W) becomes HARAM...these kind of wanton satanic violence will ALWAYS take place.

If you see trouble, run away from it. We Muslims will not take insult on our Prophet lightly. Jesus did not tell you to go about insulting people and their believes. If you bring one trouble, we will give you millions of troubles.

However, any god or prophet that cannot fight for himself is nothing but a piece of trash. I can't imagine myself fighting someone for saying Muhammed is a goat. Which one be my own? I be Muhammed relative? Abi prophet no supposed get Spiritual powers to punish anybody that insults him?
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by sweetrace(f): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2020
Banmeallday:
Of course the terrorist and his entire clan should receive the same sentence but Teacher why nah? Why would you want to again use cartoon of Muhammed....You know some of these people are not like the lukewarm Christians who would not care if Christ was mocked.....

Lukewarm Christians? Do you know anything about Christianity? It is the peaceful way of life; a peace that comes from God and not the world. We are not called to defend our God by killing the humans that God created in his image. Jesus came to give abundant life and that is what we preach.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by x123xlolls(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2020
madridguy:
The teacher should have draw someone else. Must you guys always inciting Muslims? It is easy to condemned Muslims or Islam but others should respect us too. Over 1.2 billion followers of ISLAM won't keep quiet.

Start drawing or making cartoon about Hindu, Buddhism, Sihk and others but leave our noble prophet PBUH out of it.

They hate islam the most, that's the reason.

But to tell you, We muslims will never insult or draw any respectable person of any religion.
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by DeEagle(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2020
Jesus!!
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by MJluv(f): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2020
IGBOSON1:

There are just too many radical Muslims in that country! Now they’re paying the price for being too welcoming and tolerant! They need to take lessons from China on how to handle these people!
This is exactly why the British are getting out of the EU. As a member state of the EU, you are mandated to take in emigrants from these war torn and political unstable countries like Syria.

These zealots will flood your country with their warped sense of religion, wrecking mayhem on all with divergent beliefs

Meanwhile, the economically buoyant Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia and UAE are doing nothing to assimilate emigrants from their troubled Islamic sister States in their region.

With the way these people have flooded Europe and now posing security risks with bombings being carried out all over the place, you just can't afford to let them keep coming in. The British, now understanding this more clearly, especially after the Manchester bombing, are now opting out of that unholy alliance called the EU.

The French and Germans who are championing the EU should do well to change their (EU) charter and curtail the influx of these savages in Europe before it becomes too late..., if it's not already.

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by oyatz(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2020
Rossinky:

You're a brainless FOOL.

Go and draw cartoons of Prophet Muhammed knowing how muslims feel about that, and when they attack you, tell them you did nothing wrong. Fcking dunce.

I am no muslim, but if you go around disrespecting and mocking other people's religion, don't go crying when they react harshly.

Stupid idiots, you and that French fool.

Have you ever seen muslims drawing insulting cartoons of your Jesus, and mocking him? NO. So why will you do it to their own prophet?

Damn Idiots. Abeg gerrout of my face.

So if 10 Million people draw cartoons and label the cartoons as Muhammad, then Muslims should kill the 10 million people?

Have you ever heard of
#DrawMuhammedContest?

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by x123xlolls(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2020
naija4life247:

If you see trouble, run away from it. We Muslims will not take insult on our Prophet lightly. Jesus did not tell you to go about insulting people and their believes. If you bring one trouble, we will give you millions of troubles.

However, any god or prophet that cannot fight for himself is nothing but a piece of trash. I can't imagine myself fighting someone for saying Muhammed is a goat. Which one be my own? I be Muhammed relative? Abi prophet no supposed get Spiritual powers to punish anybody that insults him?

Their is life after this.

This whole world is an exam class currently going.

when you do misbehave in exams, the supervisor will notice you and leave your punishment after the exam, you will be punished alone on your scores so as to not distract other students.

This is how the world is in Islam.

Allah(s.w.a) will never ever fight you!!! who are you He created you and come back fighting you?? are you too the same

HMMM.... there is time you will die HELPLESSLY, THATS THE DAY YOU WILL MEET HIM.

ALLAH knows those insulting the holy prophet, and for us muslims, it's the exam, it's up to us muslims to talk to him, so that we will pass the exam.

but you know little of it.

#LEAVE.THE.ISLAMIC.PROPHET.ALONE
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by oyatz(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2020
madridguy:
The teacher should have draw someone else. Must you guys always inciting Muslims? It is easy to condemned Muslims or Islam but others should respect us too. Over 1.2 billion followers of ISLAM won't keep quiet.

Start drawing or making cartoon about Hindu, Buddhism, Sihk and others but leave our noble prophet PBUH out of it.

Potential Boko Haramist spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by x123xlolls(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2020
oyatz:

So if 10 Million people draw cartoons and label the cartoons as Muhammad, then Muslims should kill the 10 million people?

Have you ever heard of
#DrawMuhammedContest?

They wanted to die that's why.

Why Only Muhammad please !!!

Can't they draw other things
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by oyatz(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2020
flamingREED:
If Muhammad was to be alive today, would he kill one who makes a cartoon of him even if he had the power to do it?

If Prophet Muhammad were to be alive today, he would have been the head of ISIS, waging Jihard against Europe, Asia and Africa.

Anyway, American drones would have bombed him Sha.

6 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by oyatz(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2020
x123xlolls:

They wanted to die that's why.

Why Only Muhammad please !!!

Can't they draw other things

They draw other people/ things.

It's impossible for Islamic terrorists to succeed in killing 10 million people for drawing Prophet Muhammad. The whole world will rise against them and Muslims will get used to cartoons of the prophet.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by oyatz(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2020
Emperor4tune:
a rustigated religion of false peace,i wonder where this muhamed of a guy got his own inspiration & teachings,for as far as am concern the Allah or God i no will never contract anyone to defend him or talkmore of sending mortal men on a beheading adventure at the slightest provocation.when exactly did Allah start recruiting earthly thugs of voilent men?....who really did this to muhamed & his fellowers!

Don't be deceived Allah didn't send Prophet Muhammad some messages.

He fabricated certain messages to suit his ego/personal opinions but attributed them to Allah.
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by oyatz(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2020
walosky:
This Muhammad sef is he a black man or a white man?

I just dey ask o!

He was an Arab Prophet/Warrior and Head of State rolled into one.
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by jamiudinho(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2020
x123xlolls:

They hate islam the most, that's the reason.

But to tell you, We muslims will never insult or draw any respectable person of any religion.
anybody insult the prophet will surely beheaded no going back
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by oyatz(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2020
madridguy:
What business do I have with others religion?

On a more serious note, do you honestly believe that it was God that send that Chechen Muslim guy to behead the French teacher on his behalf?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by GeneralStan(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2020
madridguy:

TERRORIST APOLOGIST!
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by oyatz(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2020
jamiudinho:

anybody insult the prophet will surely beheaded no going back

Why can't the prophet/Allah fight for himself?

See what colonial mentality has done to a blackman!

He is happily bragging about how he will kill his fellow Blackman for insulting an Arab Prophet that died over a thousand years ago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by GeneralStan(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2020
oyatz:

He was an Arab Prophet/Warrior and Head of State rolled into one.

You forgot Slaver, Child Abuser, Pervert, Terrorist, Land grabber, blood thirsty butcher....
Should I go on¿

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by GeneralStan(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2020
oyatz:

Why can't the prophet/Allah fight for himself?

See what colonial mentality has done to a blackman!

He is happily bragging about how he will kill his fellow Blackman for insulting an Arab Prophet that died over a thousand years ago.

Don't mind the fools....
Every God should be able to fight for himself...
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by oyatz(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2020
madridguy:
France is not a Moslem country but they can go to Muslim countries to topple their government? If you don't know before, know it now, in years to come, Muslim will control major European countries and France and the UK will be the main target.

There's nothing bad if Muslims control Europe (we are all humans).

However, you need to also know that as more and more Muslims live, work and interract with non Muslims, certain things they do/practice or opinions they hold will begin to be reformed or even fade away.

Check the descendants of pious Muslim emirs who waged Jihards and established Emirates.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo / Insecurity: Wike Asks CP To Establish Additional Police Divisions In Gwagwalada / Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.