Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed (9947 Views)

Zachary Maduka Beheaded In His Home, Killers Take Away Head / Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba / Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by Kingsaeedibn: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2020
Laughing..

So he beheaded him with a kitchen knife abi?
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by fati2001(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2020
even in Paris!!!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by ayzTIGER: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2020
madridguy:
Stop deceiving yourself because there's no freedom of expression anywhere without you respecting others belief.
Maybe you should go to India and start doing nonsense with cow and let see if the Hindus followers will allow you to see next minutes.
Stop mocking people's religious view.

stop mocking people's religious views but it is OK for Elrufai to make this kind of tweet and get applauded by same sharia terrorists that dare not take it if it is Mohammed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by Elrasheed95: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2020
The fact that he shouted ALLAHU AKBAR before killing doesn't make it right or makes him a Muslim, all these stupid news are been peddled by the enemies of Islam,both in the media and the western world, although we have some hypocrites claiming to be Muslims working to soil the image of Islam and Muslims, they will not succeed, the light of Islam was lit my God himself and no mortal can extinguish it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by GeneralStan(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2020
x123xlolls:

Their is life after this.

This whole world is an exam class currently going.

when you do misbehave in exams, the supervisor will notice you and leave your punishment after the exam, you will be punished alone on your scores so as to not distract other students.

This is how the world is in Islam.

Allah(s.w.a) will never ever fight you!!! who are you He created you and come back fighting you?? are you too the same

HMMM.... there is time you will die HELPLESSLY, THATS THE DAY YOU WILL MEET HIM.

ALLAH knows those insulting the holy prophet, and for us muslims, it's the exam, it's up to us muslims to talk to him, so that we will pass the exam.

but you know little of it.

#LEAVE.THE.ISLAMIC.PROPHET.ALONE

With this kinda logic you will soon join BH or Ansaru, that is if you ain't yet one of them...

little wonder why the terror groups never lack foot soldiers because brainwashed mofos like you are ready to sacrifice yourself and your fellow humans for a dead terror commander in the guise of a prophet,..

Ask yourself 2 questions
1.) if you are in need who comes to your aid Allah, Muhammad or your fellow humans?

2.) Is it wisdom to sacrifice concrete evidence of reality for a tale of uncertain promises?

#Let Allah and Muhammad fight for themselves

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by Mastakija(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2020
walosky:
This Muhammad sef is he a black man or a white man?

I just dey ask o!
i hear say jesus na black
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by GeneralStan(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2020
zoedew:

Islam forbids it. My take however is that Mohammed should be able to defend himself. God can. I feel strongly the reason all that is in Islam is to scare the typical human away from questioning Islam at the risk of a beheading. A calm reflection should show how insecure such a belief is. Who subscribes to an insecure belief system soon becomes insecure to the degree he commits to It. That explains why Osama bin Laden and the latest killer did what they did. God won’t terrorise you to acknowledge Him and submit. God made man a free moral agent to show to us that deference worth calling one is earned not commanded!

I doubt you are a Muslim and if you are then you must certainly have not read the Koran...
Islam has some horrible distinctions I must say...

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by jamiudinho(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2020
oyatz:

Why can't the prophet/Allah fight for himself?

See what colonial mentality has done to a blackman!

He is happily bragging about how he will kill his fellow Blackman for insulting an Arab Prophet that died over a thousand years ago.
yes am proudly saying it
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by able20(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2020
Majority of Muslims will migrate to Europe in large numbers for a better life, while in Europe they get social benefits, freedom of worship and quality education for their children. In return they teach their children hatred and terrorism against their host community.
No matter how you look at it, Islam is still a belief that teaches violence even till date.

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by RealEzee(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2020
oyatz:

He was an Arab Prophet/Warrior and Head of State rolled into one.
was he white or black that's the question kwa, who asked u if he was prophet/general ?
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by RealEzee(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2020
Mastakija:
i hear say jesus na black
Oya wetin u follow hear about Muhammed, Shey na white or black?

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by naija4life247: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2020
x123xlolls:

Their is life after this.

This whole world is an exam class currently going.

when you do misbehave in exams, the supervisor will notice you and leave your punishment after the exam, you will be punished alone on your scores so as to not distract other students.

This is how the world is in Islam.

Allah(s.w.a) will never ever fight you!!! who are you He created you and come back fighting you?? are you too the same

HMMM.... there is time you will die HELPLESSLY, THATS THE DAY YOU WILL MEET HIM.

ALLAH knows those insulting the holy prophet, and for us muslims, it's the exam, it's up to us muslims to talk to him, so that we will pass the exam.

but you know little of it.

#LEAVE.THE.ISLAMIC.PROPHET.ALONE

Yes, talk and condemn it and not pick up arms and start fighting for Allah. He can win the battle himself. He has never lost a battle, so stop fighting for Allah because He will throw you into Hell Fire for killing fellow humans

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by RealEzee(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2020
Elrasheed95:
The fact that he shouted ALLAHU AKBAR before killing doesn't make it right or makes him a Muslim, all these stupid news are been peddled by the enemies of Islam,both in the media and the western world, although we have some hypocrites claiming to be Muslims working to soil the image of Islam and Muslims, they will not succeed, the light of Islam was lit my God himself and no mortal can extinguish it.
yimu
Boko haram
Isis
Osama bin laden
All Muslims
Northern Muslims don't regard southern Muslims as equals, fulani Muslims belittle yoruba Muslims, Arabian Muslims don't regard black Muslims as equals either, Saudi Arabia no see Iran as brothers yet Muslims, Abeg una matter too much Ja re

6 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by zoedew: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2020
GeneralStan:

I doubt you are a Muslim and if you are then you must certainly have not read the Koran...
Islam has some horrible distinctions I must say...

You will be better understood if you expressed your self more clearly.
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by GeneralStan(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2020
zoedew:

You will be better understood if you came through.
You lost me there...
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by zoedew: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2020
Elrasheed95:

This is classic living in denial! When you are used to lies you lose the ability to know when you are being lied to! Autism spectrum things!

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by zoedew: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2020
GeneralStan:

You lost me there...

I meant to say that I don’t understand your response.
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by GeneralStan(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2020
zoedew:

I meant to say that I don’t understand your response.

I simply mean that I have read the Koran and if it's doctrine what is being taught then believe me the average Muslim will have terrorist tendencies...
So I am usually not surprised when events like crawl up...
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by zoedew: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2020
GeneralStan:

I simply mean that I have read the Koran and if it's doctrine what is being taught then believe me the average Muslim will have terrorist tendencies...
So I am usually not surprised when events like crawl up...
We say the same thing! I get your drift!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by selemempe: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
mu2sa2:
Most sensible post. Why the obsession with only Muhammed? Now, hypocrites, who caused what has happened?
Since 20th century, Islam is the only religion still killing in the name of their god because of 'blasphemy'
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by oyatz(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
x123xlolls:

They hate islam the most, that's the reason.

But to tell you, We muslims will never insult or draw any respectable person of any religion.

Probably because the Religion of Peace encourage it's adherents to behead people who draw 'ordinary cartoon' depicting it's prophet.

Most sane people will not like to associate with a group that can easily cut off their heads from their necks. . .do you know understand?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by oyatz(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
RealEzee:
was he white or black that's the question kwa, who asked u if he was prophet/general ?

He was neither a White nor a Black man
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by RealEzee(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
oyatz:

He was neither a White nor a Black man
he was what then?
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by Emmypure: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
I just wonder if the whole Christian nation decide to fight Islam whether Islam states will last for a week

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by oyatz(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
jamiudinho:

yes am proudly saying it

Then have it in mind that your head might as well fall from your neck first before you are able to kill for your prophet.

Those who dig for evil should know that they themselves may fall into the ditch.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by bobbybrown007: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Banmeallday:
Of course the terrorist and his entire clan should receive the same sentence but Teacher why nah? Why would you want to again use cartoon of Muhammed....You know some of these people are not like the lukewarm Christians who would not care if Christ was mocked.....
hmmm, why did u call christains lukewarm? its very bad you no.
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by x123xlolls(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
GeneralStan:

With this kinda logic you will soon join BH or Ansaru, that is if you ain't yet one of them...

little wonder why the terror groups never lack foot soldiers because brainwashed mofos like you are ready to sacrifice yourself and your fellow humans for a dead terror commander in the guise of a prophet,..

Ask yourself 2 questions
1.) if you are in need who comes to your aid Allah, Muhammad or your fellow humans?

2.) Is it wisdom to sacrifice concrete evidence of reality for a tale of uncertain promises?

#Let Allah and Muhammad fight for themselves

HMM... SEE THIS ONE.

Something like you that don't even know the purpose of his life on earth, you was once created from nothing but sperm, but you are here pretending to be omini knowest !!!

To tell you the truth, every Muslim out there is busy doing his life peacefully without any concern to draw Jesus and insult him, or any other religion's God.

Your answers:

1. No purpose in telling you because you will never agree

2. same as above
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by x123xlolls(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
ANY WAY, OUR BELOVED PROPHET OF MANY CENTURIES IS STILL THE WINNER

Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by x123xlolls(m): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
naija4life247:

Yes, talk and condemn it and not pick up arms and start fighting for Allah. He can win the battle himself. He has never lost a battle, so stop fighting for Allah because He will throw you into Hell Fire for killing fellow humans

Ok, noted.

what's next then
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by x123xlolls(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
oyatz:

Probably because the Religion of Peace encourage it's adherents to behead people who draw 'ordinary cartoon' depicting it's prophet.

Most sane people will not like to associate with a group that can easily cut off their heads from their necks. . .do you know understand?

But to tell you, We muslims will never insult or draw any respectable person of any religion.
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by x123xlolls(m): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
oyatz:

They draw other people/ things.

It's impossible for Islamic terrorists to succeed in killing 10 million people for drawing Prophet Muhammad. The whole world will rise against them and Muslims will get used to cartoons of the prophet.

then?

Can you predict what will happen then.
Re: Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed by Muna4real(f): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
madridguy:
The teacher should have draw someone else. Must you guys always inciting Muslims? It is easy to condemned Muslims or Islam but others should respect us too. Over 1.2 billion followers of ISLAM won't keep quiet.

Start drawing or making cartoon about Hindu, Buddhism, Sihk and others but leave our noble prophet PBUH out of it.

Please is there any law that forbids Muhammad cartoons? How was he to know that it will incite them? Are there not cartoons of other gods?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Dismisses EFCC Suit Against Rochas Okorocha / Nigeria Endorsed To Be Member Of UN Security Council - The Guardian / See Photos Of Corpses Army Recovered During Search Of Dead Body Of Major Alkali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.