Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber (71404 Views)

Man Takes The Spiritual Route To Catch Thieves Who Stole His Cows (pics/vid) / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Incandescent(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
The leaders can't talk cos they perpetuate their evil with these hooligans called SARS and other armed officers.

The problem of Nigeria is the Police & Politicians

7 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Shemale001: 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
evil everywhere
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by uptimum123(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
Rest in peace

Justice will surely be served

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
Enough said

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by aspirebig: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
That is Nigeria for you, where citizens are now second class citizen to Politicians, wicked police officers and some immigrants from other African countries.

Let's not forget to add that Nigerians whose in-laws, brothers, cousins, uncles, friends , neighbours are SARS officers also used SARS to intimidate, arrest, punish their foes.....So it is a long call.

I have seen guys who boast that "I will bring my SARS friends to handle that matter"...
As in, is a bragging thing.

Just last week ,a police man was telling someone that was illegally arrested that if you like, call the IG, you must be punished. The policeman was on illegal duty.Hmmmm

No matter, how this protest ends, many policemen will NEVER have peace,or make heaven, not even their 4th generations, except God is not on the throne.
If you report a crime in Nigeria, your identity cannot be hidden, the same policeman will sell you out.
If you go and file a case and the other person bribe them your case file will miss and the matter will be dismissed, no matter how you try,except you know an influential person in the society.

If you report any case to the police, if you do not pay for their fuel , they will not come.At every point, a police man want to collect money from you. They will even collect money sometimes, and forget what you paid them for, you also buy them credit to make calls.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by chipsypop(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
Endsars....
Get a custom, eye catching and wonderfully detailed 3D animation to promote your business.
*NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PLOTAGON STORY ANIMATION* , you'll get an animation done with industry standard software and done according to your specifications.
I also offer 3D product rendering, mechanical systems visualisation and simulation, architectural visualisation and many more.
If you wish to be trained you can also contact me for whatsapp or telegram via 08163213516 or send a mail to amazingstudios04@gmail.com.
Check out my Youtube channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLCYvxB50nKWKn_odhICYLg

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Chibokgame: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Truly these SARS men were really More of the devil than human.
Thank God they are half gone.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by delivryboy: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
The SARS office in Port Harcourt has a permanent smoke coming out from the back of it, day in day out there appears to be something burning at the back of the building, it is said that they burn human remains after they have been shot and killed, thereafter, they take the corpses and dump them in a shallow pit and burn them continuously. They have to go, those guys are insane, inhuman and barbaric.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by delivryboy: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Our leaders are so confused because they can not find any single individual to bribe in order to stop this movement. It must be a difficult time for them.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Celebsnews2: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
Damn! This story is scary.

Meanwhile, Watch the touching story of CSP JAMES NWAFOR of Awkuzu Sars and 20 Years old Chijioke Iloanya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6dQ1op6xhU

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by jrusky(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Bro its sad to hear that but time for justice has come many of those bastards called SARS will ends up becoming a farmer in their village soon.

We will not rest untill the bitchs are totally flush out of Police.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by OyinO: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Mgbadike80:
our religious leaders especially in Anambra knew what was happening (Especially at SARS Awkuzu) yet none of them said anything. Nigerians should include religious leaders as one of our biggest problems in this country

They are worst than SARS. Sucking the blood of the innocent sufferers.
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by cocolacec(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Skankamola:

What leaders? Our politicians only interested in their pockets?
Its time to shift to community policing.
#EndNPF#EndSARSBrutality

Youths need to form community militia so we can look out for each other.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Franzinni: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
sad
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Alanzazani: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
Slynation:
This Sars guys are indeed very evil.... That's how they picked one guy in my street last 2weeks because they saw him smoking common ordinary cigarette at the entrance of his gate, they rough handled him with slaps and blows as if he's Anini himself, handcuffed him like a hardened criminal and fling him into their van like a used piece of paper...Till today he hasn't been seen

My God. I am shocked. These protests are in order. The government didn't care.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Mikat: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
We are not hearing about kidnapping anymore because fsars operatives are the masquerade.

13 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Bluffly: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
Slynation:
This Sars guys are indeed very evil.... That's how they picked one guy in my street last 2weeks because they saw him smoking common ordinary cigarette at the entrance of his gate, they rough handled him with slaps and blows as if he's Anini himself, handcuffed him like a hardened criminal and fling him into their van like a used piece of paper...Till today he hasn't been seen
Hmm

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
All bad and negative stories about the deadly evil SARS.
No peace for the wicked.
And we still have thousands of people's experience to come.
This is only the beginning.
#EndSARSBrutality.

James Nwafor, the face of all evil SARS Officials in Nigeria.
The man who allegedly killed over 100 Nigerian youths as you can see in the image below!!
We are all coming for you.
You can only run but can't hide.
You will die a painful death.

Take this photo down

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Bluffly: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
The Entire police force is rotten not just the Unit called SARS. Only traffic warden is still fair kind of

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Openbusiness: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
cry
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by OyinO: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
I think the youths are still too lenient with the protest. By now, it ought to have been a complete burning down because so many innocent lives were wasted by the so-called SARS, and there won't be justice coming from anywhere except jungle justice. These same Nigerian youths are quick to burn thieves with tyre and petrol. Killers are worst than thieves, though thieves kill too.
The atrocities of SARS are unquantifiable, unchallenged and allowed to go on by stewpeed leaders.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by tot(f): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Take this photo down

Don't mind that desperate attention seeker ilovedemmanna, he won't face his oga at the top that should be held accountable, he is busy spamming the forum with gory pictures upandan. Mschew

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by wman(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2020

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by AutoElectNG: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Our stupíd people supporting SARS know what obtains in advanced nations. Interrogations are recorded on videos. There are special rooms equipped to the teeth for those. Anything short of these standards in the reform is a huge joke.

Constant drug test for active officers.
Totally open investigative processes with video back ups.
Better welfare packages

These and more are the minimum I expect.
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Our stupíd people supporting SARS know what obtains in advanced nations. Interrogations are recorded on videos. There are special rooms equipped to the teeth for those. Anything short of these standards in the reform is a huge joke.

Constant drug test for active officers.
Totally open investigative processes with video back ups.
Better welfare packages

These and more are the minimum I expect.

You are expecting much from a budget that is one fifth of what the NYPD spends in a year.....

Note...I am not excusin the evil of the police or the government. I merely point out that if you want a well functioning police, you have to have enough funds for a start.

And our police force needs money in the trillions of naira. Before we can even get a standard police force. self. with all the trimmings...

Modified

Does your average policce station have enough cash for stationery, talkless of cameras. And we haven't even started about the power for the cameras to function self....

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Benwallt(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
I am in tears. This is sordid. RIP brother..

4 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by tot(f): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
PureGoldh:
Haaa....dx SARS people have done more harm than good to the populace.

People wey suppose dey safeguard lives and property dey destroy am

Tueh undecided

I don't even see any good they've done, they are worse than the armed robbers they were created to tackle. I mean let's face it, these guys are simply official murderers, eod.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by tot(f): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
delivryboy:
Our leaders are so confused because they can not find any single individual to bribe in order to stop this movement. It must be a difficult time for them.

I tell ya. Confusion galore. They shall be confused for 600 years to come. Mschew.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Curious345: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
How cn we progress as a nation with all these atrocities

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Beaten And Stripped In Osun (pics, Video) / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling A 4-Year-Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.