Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber (71150 Views)

Man Takes The Spiritual Route To Catch Thieves Who Stole His Cows (pics/vid) / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by bobsboris: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
These beasts just need to fucking go!
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Copy n paste doesn't always work.
I am talking simple CCTV in a room that small SMEs have all over Nigeria and not those your grammatical superfluity.

And you think that the police budget is enough to fund all that, after salaries, weapons,e tc has been paid off?
cheesy
You Nigerians should be relaistic. Nigeria is not rich. If we were , we won't be arguing about this.

You want US level, you have to pay US level taxes, US level costs.

and besides, does every SME have CCTV?

And it isnt even just CCTV, we have to have better forensic capacity, better records, etc. All these cost far more money than we have.

And by the way, I wrote all that post you quoted and called copy and paste off the back of my head, checked google only for the budget figure of NYPD. cheesy

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
@bold part, pls listen to yourself. Advanced nations goes beyond US or new York.

Shifting the goalposts, are we?

You used the term advanced nations. And the US has sent men to the moon, maay be sending men to Mars in the next four decades, if not sooner,has sent probes to ouer space, is the world leaader in sicence and tech, virtually invented the computer as we know it, and so on and so forth. I doubt any country is as advanced as the US.... and New York is its chief city.

By the way , the NYPD spent 12 million dolars for cameras and tech. In 2019. For one city. Imagine the cost for 100million Americans.
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by rivakwaa(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
aspirebig:
That is Nigeria for you, where citizens are now second class citizen to Politicians, wicked police officers and some immigrants from other African countries.

Let's not forget to add that Nigerians whose in-laws, brothers, cousins, uncles, friends , neighbours are SARS officers also used SARS to intimidate, arrest, punish their foes.....So it is a long call.

I have seen guys who boast that "I will bring my SARS friends to that handle that matter"...
As in, is a bragging thing.

Just last week ,a police man was telling someone that was illegally arrested that if you like, call the IG, you must be punished. The policeman was on illegal duty.Hmmmm

No matter, how this protest ends, many policemen will NEVER have peace,or make heaven, not even their 4th generations, except God is not on the throne.
If you report a crime in Nigeria, your identity cannot be hidden, the same policeman will sell you out.
If you go and file a case and the other person bribe them your case file will miss and the matter will be dismissed, no matter how you try,except you know an influential person in the society.

If you report any case to the police, if you do not pay for their fuel , they will not come.At every point, a police man want to collect money from you. They will even collect money sometimes, and forget what you paid them for, you also buy them credit to make calls.

like my husband, if he doesn't buy credit for police mary she will not listen to him.....e good so?
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by sexuential: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Your brother is a car dealer using phone worth over 500,000 naira and leaving as a tenant . My brother you don't know what your brother is doing..

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by cnnamoko(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I support this. There should be a Twitter channel dedicated to this. Let testimonies be compiled for the world to see. Let every American celebrity see what we a talking about. Let the world see and understand better.

its there. check endsars.com
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by obicmag(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
#endestimatedbilling
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
dem park bunch or Armed robbers and ex convict to Sars, whhat do we expect.

Total reform of all Government organization.
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by 3Ceagle(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
The conspiracy of silence by the polical class on the illegal activities of SARS operatives is so alarming. To worsen the matters, these vampires get higher political appointments like the wicked James Nwafor.
Peter Obi has to tell Anambrarians what he knows about the crimes committed by this man, and Obiano should tell the people how he employed a serial killer without profiling his background. There are many James Nwafor in the Nigeria police scattered all over the country. Until proper reforms is carried out and layers of policing is carried out like it is done in places we claim to copy our democray from, we may just be heading to anarchy, because some people may turn against the police, like lawrence Anini and his group did. I pray we don't get to that stage.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by ogbonti: 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Mutemenot:
Who do we run to in this country? With all this cry here and there, there's no action taken .

This is the most important Question today - WHO IS RUNNING NIGERIA ? If it is Buhari, why is he so absent ? No presidential speech, no action, nothing - I hope all the people who collected N5K to vote to re-elect Buhari are still feeding and prospering from the N5K they collected last year March! angry

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by bobobri(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
i tears came out of my eyes...it makes me Remember Austin���
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by uptimum123(m): 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
ogbonti:

This is the most important Question today - WHO IS RUNNING NIGERIA ? If it is Buhari, why is he so absent ? No presidential speech, no action, nothing - I hope all the people who collected N5K to vote to re-elect Buhari are still feeding and prospering from the N5K they collected last year March! angry

1, President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo

2, He is so always present

3, He has made a Presidential speech

4, Killer Cop's are now being dismissed and charged

5, We that voted him, voted him with all of our heart without collecting a dime.

Internet is your friend
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Weirdberg1: 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
hisgrace090:
It's very difficult to document SARS atrocities over the years if people can come out to testify their evil.

And my question remains, why did all our leaders who are more informed chose to remain silent till youth protest time?

I created a thread like that here ===> https://www.nairaland.com/6187990/share-police-extortion-brutality-story

but of course useful threads never get the attention they deserve on nairaland.
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by seunayantokun(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Mgbadike80:
lala please give the victims a voice by taking this thread to the FrontPage too to bring the man to justice.

The case has to be 'amplified'. It has to become a national matter requiring a broad urgent attention. It will help to bring up other matters. Those officers asking for a cover-up or dropping have to face the dance too. Somebody should tell the man to shout the case through the media now.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Weirdberg1: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
protests:
Dear AntiBalaka,

You have genuine intentions, and #EndSARS appreciates your comments

Those #EndSARS placards is what is creating the platform for people to come out now
The 'podium' you spoke about is present at Lekki #EndSARS freedom gate, large screens showing victims of police brutality
More of these would be coming to other protest locations
See we are all contributing together
Just some moments ago, right before I logged in to NL, I came up with something close to what you are saying but to be in printed form, and I will do it as my own personal contribution to the #EndSARS struggle
What I am saying is, you can do what you are asking for by yourself while also suggesting it
All of these #EndSARS thing came from personal efforts
And it is working and working well

Welcome to #EndSARS AntiBalaka. Your #EndSARS No is ....... grin

Yours loyally
#EndSARS No 767677

yea, but we also have to take it online like on social media so that the world can hear the stories of victims of police brutality.

I created a thread on this same issue a while back but it never got enough attention. here is a link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6187990/share-police-extortion-brutality-story
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Tlov01: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
God
S
A
R
S
Are the real high way rubbers.
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by jaxxy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
I am beyond shocked hearing this story!!!

These people sars think they are God literally.

These protests must not stop until justice is done!!!
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by AfroAgroPower: 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
Mgbadike80:

https://punchng.com/sars-operatives-killed-my-brother-stole-his-n532000-called-him-armed-robber-victims-sibling/

The so many bloodshed they have caused is already dealing with them.

Your brother did not die in vain.

He is already in action with us.

Meanwhile;

Henceforth, Our Message To Everyone has to be clear.

We have already ENDED SARS.

Now; it's time to begin the Effective Campaign and Protest For Ending Bad GOVERNANCE!!!!

Share this picture on every END SARS Thread on The Front Page of Nairaland together with the link for people to join.

https://www.nairaland.com/6188419/endsars-end-bad-governance#95045708

Our Actions are All That Matter Now!!

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Pharaohny: 12:14am On Oct 18, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]#KILLSARS
Imprison all SARS personnel
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by ogbonti: 12:28am On Oct 18, 2020
uptimum123:

1, President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo

2, He is so always present

3, He has made a Presidential speech

4, Killer Cop's are now being dismissed and charged

5, We that voted him, voted him with all of our heart without collecting a dime.

Internet is your friend

Npower recipient spotted! grin
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Bizibi(m): 1:13am On Oct 18, 2020
Slynation:
This Sars guys are indeed very evil.... That's how they picked one guy in my street last 2weeks because they saw him smoking common ordinary cigarette at the entrance of his gate, they rough handled him with slaps and blows as if he's Anini himself, handcuffed him like a hardened criminal and fling him into their van like a used piece of paper...Till today he hasn't been seen
those guys na armed robbers.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by sayisayi(m): 1:29am On Oct 18, 2020
[quote author=Bighead9 Why post ur mama on this thread. You wicked. Let her put on cloth abeg.
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by lexander(m): 1:55am On Oct 18, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

And you think that the police budget is enough to fund all that, after salaries, weapons,e tc has been paid off?
cheesy
You Nigerians should be relaistic. Nigeria is not rich. If we were , we won't be arguing about this.

And it isnt even just CCTV, we have to have better forensic capacity, better records, etc. All these cost far more money than we have.

And by the way, I wrote all that post you quoted and called copy and paste off the back of my head, checked google only for the budget figure of NYPD. cheesy

I agree with you Nigeria is not rich but our senators earn better than the US President ,all our politicians are the highest paid in this entire planet?
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by jimmychang: 4:05am On Oct 18, 2020
hisgrace090:
It's very difficult to document SARS atrocities over the years if people can come out to testify their evil.

And my question remains, why did all our leaders who are more informed chose to remain silent till youth protest time?

Will you keep shut !...we don't have leaders......
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by favour32(m): 5:05am On Oct 18, 2020
Let the youths be one as politicians are one_____ common interests not affected by anything.
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by CodeTemplar: 5:12am On Oct 18, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

cheesy

Get lost.
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Skmoda360(m): 6:32am On Oct 18, 2020
nnamdi640:
Don't act like a foolish being, this issue requires one voice. The so called politicians used tribalism to divide us in order for us not to know our right. Thank God the youths are now speaking in one voice, with this, I think our politicians will start receiving small sense in order for them to do the right things.....
All what we need to do is to speak with one voice
if really we want the progress of our country....
Finally stay away from tribalism because it won't help us.
Leave the idiot alone.....just ignore him undecided
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by sammirano: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2020
Police has no right to torture citizens. Are these people crzy or something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.